What Satan Doesn't Want You to Know

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those whom claim superiority over the nature of the flesh, who do not recognize sin when IT IS SIN have annuled the efficacy of the instruction of the word of God.

2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof,, for correction, for instruction in RIGHTEOUSNESS:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

These also carry on the dissection of his word unto who it is addressed; that in the N.T whether or not it is written to believers but to unbelievers such as this verse below.

1 John 1:7-9
7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

IN biblical vernacular, every man / woman will give ACCOUNT of themselves before God !
yet many do that . they act as though they have superiority over the nature of the flesh , they claim they do walk in the SPIRIT
and yet EMBRACE SIN , justifying certain sins . BINGO SISTER . many THINK they are born again
Many THINK they have the SPIRIT of CHRIST and yet they are very much ALIVE TO SINS .
But if any has the SPIRIT then the BODY IS DEAD because of SIN . :NOT ALIVE AND REJOICING IN IT .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those whom claim superiority over the nature of the flesh, who do not recognize sin when IT IS SIN have annuled the efficacy of the instruction of the word of God.

2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof,, for correction, for instruction in RIGHTEOUSNESS:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

These also carry on the dissection of his word unto who it is addressed; that in the N.T whether or not it is written to believers but to unbelievers such as this verse below.

1 John 1:7-9
7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

IN biblical vernacular, every man / woman will give ACCOUNT of themselves before God !
i even seen this latests HOLINESS MOVEMENT . claiming all this HOLINESS , claiming all this walking in the SPIRIT
and yet the junk they embrace and the sins they justify , AINT HOLINESS and it AINT OF THE VERY SPIRIT
they THINK giveth them their holiness . About the only thing HOLY they do embrace is SWISS CHEESE DOCTRINES
doctrine that has more holes in it than swiss cheese . WHAT THEY DONT and wont embrace IS SOUND BIBLICAL DOCTRINE .
IN fact the lambs who DO EMBRACE SOUND BIBLE DOCTRINE get accused of being legalists and not walking in the SPIRIT .
talk about a delusoin

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Never engage with those who try and cause divisions and accusers of the brethren, as God word says...note to self also....

Romans 16:17-18​

Romans 16:17-18 KJV​

Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We need to be Born Again..I’ve already been adopted into God’s family....when “ Spirit gives birth to spirit..

We are Born of God..that is the “ Living “ spiritual birth..

We must be Born Again , the Spirit testifies with our spirit that we are his children..( Gods children) ..which is done through the Living Holy Spirit.

John 3​

King James Version​

3 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:
2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
ANY who has been born of the SPIRIT would NOT DENY JESUS AS THE CHRIST . yet we got many folks teaching that aint so these days .
Just a friendly reminder . ANY ONE WHO HAS BEEN BORN OF GOD , BORN OF THE SPIRIT , BORN AGAIN
would not follow the muslim religoin or any other religoin or mindset CONTRARY TO JESUS CHRIST .
Again , a friendly but all out dire necessary reminder .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never engage with those who try and cause divisions and accusers of the brethren, as God word says...note to self also....

Romans 16:17-18​

Romans 16:17-18 KJV​

Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.
Yet todays mantra says DONT engage with those who TEACH SOUND DOCTRINE , rather lets overlook the doctrine
for sake of unity and getting along . oh they do have much unity , BUT IT AINT UNDER JESUS and that is a fact

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yet todays mantra says DONT engage with those who TEACH SOUND DOCTRINE , rather lets overlook the doctrine
for sake of unity and getting along . oh they do have much unity , BUT IT AINT UNDER JESUS and that is a fact
I’m also referring to trouble makers on the forum..sometimes we can’t see our behaviour...I’ve certainly been at that place..

They cause divisions...whose superior to anyone “ no one” ..we’ve just had another thread locked...I hope this one doesn’t go the same way.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m also referring to trouble makers on the forum..sometimes we can’t see our behaviour...I’ve certainly been at that place..

They cause divisions...whose superior to anyone “ no one” ..we’ve just had another thread locked...I hope this one doesn’t go the same way.
trouble makers who preach false doctrines . many there are that do that . They come in and just hound and hound
with all the false doctrine they can bring . typically to justify a sin they hold too .
And boy do i see that a lot .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You can’t control society can we....they need prayer...isn’t God in control, he’s allowing it to happen, is he not...?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

just hit the trenches . its all out war for the souls of men .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can’t control society can we....they need prayer...isn’t God in control, he’s allowing it to happen, is he not...?
who said anything about society . we cannot control it . YOUR RIGHT
but the church sure can control what the heck goes on inside . and that has always been my point .
The world is gonna do as the world is gonna do . Govts are gonna do as govts are gonna do
and man will do as man will do . BUT the church , the lambs gonna do AS JESUS said to do . and the apostels
also left us much instruction on how to keep a church in REAL GOOD CONDITION and from falling prey to leaven of men .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
trouble makers who preach false doctrines . many there are that do that . They come in and just hound and hound
with all the false doctrine they can bring . typically to justify a sin they hold too .
And boy do i see that a lot .
And trouble makers who accuse the brethren of not being saved/ Born Again...that to me is showing their own insecurity...any way...we best stay on topic....

We are all in error at times, some people visit these forums searching for Jesus...then are met with arguing...and nasty personal swipes...is that of the Spirit.....no, I think not...who is it of then?....our ego and pride....all about “ Self”.....and that’s why threads get locked....because the Holy Spirit gets thrown out of the window...when “ pride and ego” take over...

I wish “ WE” could all wake up to this....including self.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
who said anything about society . we cannot control it . YOUR RIGHT
but the church sure can control what the heck goes on inside . and that has always been my point .
The world is gonna do as the world is gonna do . Govts are gonna do as govts are gonna do
and man will do as man will do . BUT the church , the lambs gonna do AS JESUS said to do . and the apostels
also left us much instruction on how to keep a church in REAL GOOD CONDITION and from falling prey to leaven of men .
The churches have to go with the rules..Jesus is head of the church...

Do you actually think it’s all down to the vicar, who makes societies rules, surly not.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Do you actually think it’s all down to the vicar, who makes societies rules, surly not.
the elders of any church must lead the church . Doctrine matters . correction matters .
Leadership and order is necessary IN the church . as far as vicar , YEAH i aint catholic . bad news for that mess .
OH i know i know , its no longer loving to warn out against false teachings . BUT in truth IT IS LOVE TO DO SO .
this next reminder might trouble many . THOSE WHO SIN REBUKE BEFORE ALL that others might fear .
Paul was writing to the elders , like timothy , like titus and others about HOW TO TAKE CARE of the church
and how to also annoit REAL LEADERSHIP . BLAMELESS is a word often used too .
Yes i am afraid this church age is falling prey to the emotions of men and bad teachings and
leaven just keeps growing faster and faster . THEN some sit and wonder HOW ON EARTH are these churches falling
or HOW DID THEY FALL . GEE I WONDER .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
the elders of any church must lead the church . Doctrine matters . correction matters .
Leadership and order is necessary IN the church . as far as vicar , YEAH i aint catholic . bad news for that mess .
OH i know i know , its no longer loving to warn out against false teachings . BUT in truth IT IS LOVE TO DO SO .
this next reminder might trouble many . THOSE WHO SIN REBUKE BEFORE ALL that others might fear .
Paul was writing to the elders , like timothy , like titus and others about HOW TO TAKE CARE of the church
and how to also annoit REAL LEADERSHIP . BLAMELESS is a word often used too .
Yes i am afraid this church age is falling prey to the emotions of men and bad teachings and
leaven just keeps growing faster and faster . THEN some sit and wonder HOW ON EARTH are these churches falling
or HOW DID THEY FALL . GEE I WONDER .

Maybe you should write to the government then....stating your claims.

Be the advocate for “ Gods Truth”.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

churches must go with the DOCTRINE , the pattern CHRIST and the apostels left us in said bible .
many stopped doing that , AND THAT IS WHY THEY FELL .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe you should write to the government then....stating your claims.
GOVT . reread . I was talking bout the churches . maybe i should write the churches you mean to say .
I have written some . Maybe , Lord willing its time for me to go to the doors of churches and start
nailing up a bible on a string with a sign that says , HEY REMEMBER ME , IM THE BOOK you all no longer
read from . OR READ ME for a change .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See my post above...no disrespect to you.

We can all talk the talk...we also need to walk the walk....
yep its time to walk the walk . I might need some donations . ITS TIME TO START NAILING UP the BIBLE on a string
ON THESE SOLD OUT CHURCHES . thanks for the idea rita . time to walk the walk .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
GOVT . reread . I was talking bout the churches . maybe i should write the churches you mean to say .
I have written some . Maybe , Lord willing its time for me to go to the doors of churches and start
nailing up a bible on a string with a sign that says , HEY REMEMBER ME , IM THE BOOK you all no longer
read from . OR READ ME for a change .
Stop accusing the brethren of not reading the word...God is not a book, he is Spirit...the Bible is his word, that’s how we get to know our Father...it takes time to get to know our Father God...and we are all in error at times,,,.Gods in control and he will lead the lost back into the fold...

We all get lost at times....I know I have...but God has never left me...he brought me back to his word...

A Born Again has nowhere to go...we can only go to God for everything...took me many yrs to understand that...I had to learn that “ SELF” serves no purpose....as a Child of God.

We belong to God, and he reminds me of that...we don’t belong to this world....even though we are in it we are not of it...

Just my thoughts and belief.

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
yep its time to walk the walk . I might need some donations . ITS TIME TO START NAILING UP the BIBLE on a string
ON THESE SOLD OUT CHURCHES . thanks for the idea rita . time to walk the walk .
If it’s Gods will..it will be done.