What Satan Doesn't Want You to Know

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Romans 8​

King James Version​

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet todays mantra says DONT engage with those who TEACH SOUND DOCTRINE , rather lets overlook the doctrine
for sake of unity and getting along . oh they do have much unity , BUT IT AINT UNDER JESUS and that is a fact
AND THERE YOU HAVE IT, MY BROTHER!

The same ones that are stuck on the judging of others verses with the plank, log, beam or mote use this one NOT TO DEFEND THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD, but their own weak conditions of self-righteousness!

As I said elsewhere " catch phrases" of erroneous beliefs and doctrines to justify only themselves.

Judgement of God is going to be a very very rude awakening for those he says "DEPART from me, I never KNEW YOU"!

Reactions: Marvelloustime

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
trouble makers who preach false doctrines . many there are that do that . They come in and just hound and hound
with all the false doctrine they can bring . typically to justify a sin they hold too .
And boy do i see that a lot .
Lol, brother it is what they call troublemakers and divisive, NOT WHAT THE WORD OF GOD CALLS SUCH !

To call out false doctrine and it's messengers, to rebuke by the truth of the word, the lies, twisting and corruption of his word is in correct form and instructed !

The self-righteous, which have NOT Christ righteousness, need to be held accountable!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Personal taunts and name calling is not of God...and we “ ALL” who do and say such nasty things to each other need to be called out for it.

Sound doctrine is another thing....Gods word is sound doctrine...as he says it and NOT as man says it....but, many interpret his word differently....

Personal abuse is NOT of God...it’s of self....and many of us have been guilty of it.

If you don’t own it “ your personal abuse to others” you will NEVER grow...your/ our choice....another thread was locked, because of “ personal abuse”....nothing to do with sound doctrine...

Name calling of others is “ child’s play” children in the school ground...good reminder to all!

Last edited:

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm hearing " crickets", anyone else hearing them also !

When the pot & kettle noticed one another, the pot said to the kettle " hey your black" ! Well as the saying goes, sooooooo too was the pot black !

:jest::jest::jest: :jest: :jest:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Proverbs 6:12-19​

Proverbs 6:12-19 ERV​

Some people are just troublemakers. They are always thinking up some crooked plan and telling lies. They use secret signals to cheat people; they wink their eyes, shuffle their feet, and point a finger. They are always planning to do something bad. But they will be punished. Disaster will strike, and they will be destroyed. There will be no one to help them. The LORD hates these seven things: eyes that show pride, tongues that tell lies, hands that kill innocent people, hearts that plan evil things to do, feet that run to do evil, witnesses in court who tell lies, and anyone who causes family members to fight.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stop accusing the brethren of not reading the word...God is not a book, he is Spirit...the Bible is his word, that’s how we get to know our Father...it takes time to get to know our Father God...and we are all in error at times,,,.Gods in control and he will lead the lost back into the fold...

We all get lost at times....I know I have...but God has never left me...he brought me back to his word...

A Born Again has nowhere to go...we can only go to God for everything...took me many yrs to understand that...I had to learn that “ SELF” serves no purpose....as a Child of God.

We belong to God, and he reminds me of that...we don’t belong to this world....even though we are in it we are not of it...

Just my thoughts and belief.
Stop accusing the brethren of accusing the brethren . lets ponder on that for a bit shall we .
How come when one comes along pratically begging and pleading for people to get back into the bible
IS that seen as ACCUSING . rather odd indeed. It seems like in these last days
ANYTHING that reminds the brethren of TRUTH , any reminder that seems to correct error , IS called and being called
accusing the brethren . And why is exhorting with doctrine now seen as bad and yet
just hugging and excusing sin and error seen as good and loving . Just some thoughts , we might ALL
want to consider and to reconsider .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where do I send the money?

For now many prayers are needed . Its time the church got back up to contend for the true faith .
Truly it is time for the peoples to get back into the bible . Many decievers do abound .
You would be amazed at how simple and easy and fast things get and would get cleared up
when lambs just read the bible for themselves , read it together , learn of it .
Some still do this , and i tell us all they are not bickering , fighting or striving over words and etc
THEY LEARNING and coming together in these last hours to contend for that which even most of CHRISTENDOM has lost
THE TRUE FAITH . Be encouraged my friend .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm hearing " crickets", anyone else hearing them also !

When the pot & kettle noticed one another, the pot said to the kettle " hey your black" ! Well as the saying goes, sooooooo too was the pot black !

:jest::jest::jest: :jest: :jest:
Something i have noticed and noticed big time within christendom is ..........
the dark one is influencing and has been influencing the minds of many
to see the true pattern of correction , of reminding , of exhortation to be seen as ACCUSING .
And often the reply to the person bringing the biblical pattern of correction , is these three words , GOD is love .
or stop judging , stop accusing . Last time i checked JESUS was not the accuser of the brethren but the SAVOIR
and paul , james , jude , john and others were not the accuser of the brethren but rather ............
YET THEY ALL SEEMED BIG ON DOCTRINE AND CORRECTION . DO you ever get the feeling
that satan KNOWS how to decieve and to allure and that yes even he can quoate the scrips but beware the direction
he will take one using said scrips OUT OF TEXT to support sin and a lie .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol, brother it is what they call troublemakers and divisive, NOT WHAT THE WORD OF GOD CALLS SUCH !

To call out false doctrine and it's messengers, to rebuke by the truth of the word, the lies, twisting and corruption of his word is in correct form and instructed !

The self-righteous, which have NOT Christ righteousness, need to be held accountable!
Have you noticed the mass majority of those within Christendom will often flock by troops under certain men
and yet the same ones will mock , reject , accuse the few who hold to the actual scriptures .
But worry not nor be alarmed .
What DID JESUS himself say .
WOE unto you when men shall speak WELL OF YOU for so did they unto the false prophets
And HE told them , That the ones speaking truth , will be persecuted, hated , FOR SO DID THEY UNTO THE TRUE .
WOE unto thee when men shall speak well of thee
REJOICE when you are persecuted and cast out , you seen as evil , OR A HATER or accuser , for my name sake .
JESUS WARNED HISOWN exactly what occurs in thislife and that MANY would rather follow the wrong path
HE even warned and said marvel not the time will come when those who even kill you
will believe , will think they are doing the will of GOD . SOMETHING IS BREWING SISTER
and its on a CLIMATICE END TIME SCALE . IT HAS turned the hearts of many far from GOD
under guise of another love . IT will and is also turning their hearts harder and harder against TRUTH
and those who would even dare to speak it . Its gonna get harsh in this world and sooner than we think .
THE END of all things is coming upon this generation .
FOR THOUGH GOD called , THEY WOULD NOT HEARKEN
THOUGHHE desired not their death , they chose DEATH by their rejection of THE TRUTH OF HIS WORD .
Something wicked now is and rises to gather the tribes of the earth and its religoins to be as one
with one mind and one heart to come against CHRIST and the saints in this last hour .