What triggers the Great Tribulation ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Matthew 24:15-21, Jesus spoke about the Great Tribulation. Jesus tied it's beginning to when the abomination of desolation is seen standing in the holy place. And Jesus also referred to the prophet Daniel who spoke about it. Which is in Daniel 12:11-12.

In Revelation 13:14, the false prophet has a statue image made of the slain, come back to life, beast-king.

So WHAT TRIGGERS THE GREAT TRIBULATION ?

It will be the statue image of the beast-king "set up" on the temple mount, the holy place, out in the open where it can readily be seen. And them in Judea instructed by Jesus are to flee to the mountains when they see it... for then shall be great tribulation as the world has never seen, nor will even see again.

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In Matthew 24:15-21, Jesus spoke about the Great Tribulation. Jesus tied it's beginning to when the abomination of desolation is seen standing in the holy place. And Jesus also referred to the prophet Daniel who spoke about it. Which is in Daniel 12:11-12.

In Revelation 13:14, the false prophet has a statue image made of the slain, come back to life, beast-king.

It will be the statue image of the beast-king "set up" on the temple mount, the holy place, out in the open where it can readily be seen. And them in Judea instructed by Jesus are to flee to the mountains when they see it... for then shall be great tribulation as the world has never seen, nor will even see again.

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Douggg, does not the Great Tribulation begin shortly after the Bottomless pit is unlocked that allows Satan, the Beast and the False Prophet to rise up out of the Bottomless pit to do their worst to God's Saint.

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Douggg, does not the Great Tribulation begin shortly after the Bottomless pit is unlocked that allows Satan, the Beast and the False Prophet to rise up out of the Bottomless pit to do their worst to God's Saint.
"the Bottomless pit is unlocked that allows Satan, the Beast and the False Prophet to rise up out of the Bottomless pit"

The sole thing that triggers the Great Tribulation is the abomination of desolation set up and standing in the holy place.

Matthew 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand: )

Daniel 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It's already been triggered. We're nearing the tail end of it now. We're already deep into the vials. The frog like demons are already sent out to gather the kings of the earth for that great battle. By the same things you mentioned in your note. It's just that the "holy place" is not on the "temple mount" anymore. God has redefined some of the items of the NT eschatology.

Me and a couple guys had figured it out on the other forum in the summer of 2015. It was one of the most exciting times I had ever spent on a forum thread. I was up and down and walking the floor. We knew we were into something big. I can't even read that forum anymore, the new owner took over and destroyed the software. Lol. The old owner, I think his name was Brent, had that forum tuned up very well.

I still check in with Worthy. Because they have a couple three guys that are good with the Hebrew text. Like John Brey, he is a genius. And also Unsealed Forums. It looks like most have gone from there, but there was a pastors wife from Florida who is also a genius. She also figured out the dual sets of 70 weeks and had the very hard to find Knesset materials.

I wouldn't worry about it though. I continue to believe that the time to post the empirical is past. Most Christians now are like the men walking on the road to Emmaus. I'm not saying that's a bad thing. They're walking right next to Jesus, but just don't realize how close they are to sitting at the table with Him.

Peaceful Sabbath.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

The death ofStephen

Acts 8
On that day a great persecution broke out against the church in Jerusalem, and all except the apostles were scatteredthroughout Judea and Samaria. 2 Godly men buried Stephen and mourned deeply for him. 3 But Saul began to destroy the church. Going from house to house, he dragged off both men and women and put them in prison.