"What Will Hell...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll take that to heart. That being said, how can one communicate with you meaningfully when I get an answer like you've given?
I don’t expect to be a teacher on an online forum board and I can’t expect myself to just answer away at everything. Though I can teach(not up to standards of others cause I still have a lot to learn myself), it’s up to the student to truly seek.

The answer can’t be “I need someone else to answer for me and never think for myself, with evidences that were given to investigate, that being of the trustworthy bible.”

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don’t expect to be a teacher on an online forum board and I can’t expect myself to just answer away at everything. Though I can teach(not up to standards of others cause I still have a lot to learn myself), it’s up to the student to truly seek.

The answer can’t be “I need someone else to answer for me and never think for myself, with evidences that were given to investigate, that being of the trustworthy bible.”
I'm asking you Matthew, to stimulate you to think for yourself.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm asking you Matthew, to stimulate you to think for yourself.
That is gay. I love you though. Unless you are honestly wanting to dissect my belief and actually pay attention to what is said I will go ahead and tell you. Cause I don’t really trust people anyway. Especially paying attention to what I have said.