What Will The TRIBULATION Look Like?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
To All,

Isn't it interesting that those with the LEAST Scriptural/Historical perspective have interjected themselves into THIS TOPIC?

... Or could it be that trolls seek to disrupt, disturb, dis-inform, and disgust? -- Yeah, I think that's closer to the situation.

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo
No its just that there are very few who choose Christ over the bible, you know this bit,

Joh 5:38 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.
Joh 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
Joh 5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

you know who the one who was sent,

Joh_14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

ignored by many to their own end respected by few.

Your like a little child, mummy they wont listen to me.... Huff Hufff

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you asserting that the victims of the Holocaust were "liable for their own blood"? You really have no idea what it was like for most of those victims do you? Most could not pick up and leave, and most did not have that ability to flee.

The Beast system will be so all encompassing that there is no making war against it, it says so in scripture, the only escape is the wilderness for that 3.5 years. All the hunkering down and prepping you do will just make you a target, in the wilderness you will learn to trust the providence of God, that will be the best "prepping" any believer can do now, learn to hear what the Spirit is saying to the church.

If any man have an ear, let him hear. He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints. (Revelation 13:9-10)
The beast system will be so all ....................lets change that word to INCLUSIVE . ITS HERE . ITS HERE NOW
Our churches have tanked under its false lovey lovey , its false unity . ITS HERE RIGHT NOW . RIGHT NOW and it will get way worse and fast .
Try and say one word against gay marriage and see what happens . ITS HERE . AND its building up fast .
Sad thing is most of you probably already are under it to some degree and dont realize it . IT IS the great reset .
Look where its leading us . all digital , all inclusive , inclusive capitalism . RICK warren is a demon infected man , so was seeker friendly
so is nar , So is the liberal churches . POPE francis is the total worst pope , and woe the popes have all been false .
I dont pander to emotions , i speak truth . WE are and will soon be betrayed . TURN tbn off , flee most all churches
we are in trouble . BIG TIME .

Reactions: mjrhealth

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No its just that there are very few who choose Christ over the bible, you know this bit,

Joh 5:38 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.
Joh 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

you know who the one who was sent,

Joh_14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

ignored by many to their own end respected by few.

Your like a little child, mummy they wont listen to me.... Huff Hufff
IF YOU CHOOSE christ over the bible , YOU AINT CHOOSING CHRIST . You choosing satan . FIGURE IT OUT . ROME is a lie
its church is a lie . THE JESUS OF THE BIBLE IS THE ONLY CHRIST . I WILL DIE long before i say otherwise .

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
IF YOU CHOOSE christ over the bible , YOU AINT CHOOSING CHRIST . You choosing satan . FIGURE IT OUT . ROME is a lie
its church is a lie . THE JESUS OF THE BIBLE IS THE ONLY CHRIST . I WILL DIE long before i say otherwise .
Jesus is not of "the bible"he is from heaven, and I would rather follow He who lives than the dead letter, this forum is filled with men who read to much and spend very little time with the one who is the truth

You know that bit, "I am the way the truth and the Life says the Lord" have you found another.

Act 17:27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:
Act 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I repeat myself:

To All,

Isn't it interesting that those with the LEAST Scriptural/Historical perspective have interjected themselves into THIS TOPIC?

... Or could it be that trolls seek to disrupt, disturb, dis-inform, and disgust? -- Yeah, I think that's closer to the situation.

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

History is full of tragedy including when the British burned the Whitehouse; and although the Union was afraid the Confederates might attack Washington, it never happened. And subsequent Vietnam War Protesters tried to assail the Pentagon but never entered the building, -- or considered storming the Capital Building. But today (Jan. 6) American Patriots dismayed by the MASSIVE 2020 Election Fraud actually broke into the Capital Building, -- most likely incited and possibly led by ANTIFA instigators --, but this certainly was a FIRST in U.S. history where U.S. Citizens stormed the Capital Building.

So I wonder what kinds of events it takes to recognize that we're in the Tribulation. -- Will we really need to see Trump & Pence dead in the streets, or can we see "the writing on the wall" before the subsequent events? And if we delay this observation by some two to three months, could those CRITICAL 60 to 90 days have been used to prepare households for when we can't buy or sell, -- or will they be wasted because the church is deaf, dumb, and blind???

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
To All,

History is full of tragedy including when the British burned the Whitehouse; and although the Union was afraid the Confederates might attack Washington, it never happened. And subsequent Vietnam War Protesters tried to assail the Pentagon but never entered the building, -- or considered storming the Capital Building. But today (Jan. 6) American Patriots dismayed by the MASSIVE 2020 Election Fraud actually broke into the Capital Building, -- most likely incited and possibly led by ANTIFA instigators --, but this certainly was a FIRST in U.S. history where U.S. Citizens stormed the Capital Building.

So I wonder what kinds of events it takes to recognize that we're in the Tribulation. -- Will we really need to see Trump & Pence dead in the streets, or can we see "the writing on the wall" before the subsequent events? And if we delay this observation by some two to three months, could those CRITICAL 60 to 90 days have been used to prepare households for when we can't buy or sell, -- or will they be wasted because the church is deaf, dumb, and blind???

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo
these events are small teeth of a cog in a far greater wheel. Focus on the tooth ensures the wheel is missed.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When wild animals start attacking all those preppers hiding out in the woods from the government.
There's NOTHING like living in a city. In fact you should consider moving to downtown Seattle, Portland, NYC, or any major city. It will be QUITE AN ADVENTURE!!!

Rev. 18:4 Then I heard another voice from heaven saying,
“Come out of her, my people,
lest you take part in her sins,
lest you share in her plagues;

ENJOY! :)
Bobby Jo

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, we're NOT in the Tribulation / Yes, we ARE in the Tribulation, -- how do we tell?

• Some assert that WE NEED a Rebuild Temple / Some assert WE ARE the Temple
  • Some assert the Rev. 13 Beast is not here / Some assert the Rev. 13 Beast has been here since 1950
  • Some assert ... and the list goes on ...

But if a person simply considered what CONSTITUTES "tribulation", it might boil down to UNCERTAINTY and CONFUSION as requisites. And if so, using the LEAST reliable PERCEPTIONS, could we at least agree as to SOME INDICATORS, like maybe:

• Defund the Police
  • Shut down your business Constitutional right to Freedom and the Pursuit of Happiness
  • Force a person who has no sign of ILLNESS to wear a "mask"/quarantine
  • Restrict the number of immediate family members allowed to be together
  • Rampant Election Fraud
  • Mobs physically deface and tear down Historical Statues and Monuments
  • Cities taken over by mobs
  • Cities being burned while the Media declare the event as "mostly peaceful"
  • The electronic and print Media converted in to a Political Propaganda machine
  • One Political Party commits crimes and go unpunished
  • A different Political Party falsely accused of crimes and goes to jail.
  • ... and the list goes on ...

It seems to me that Scripture (the Book of Psalms) substantiates the premise where this 19th Book of the Bible is prophetic for the 1900, and the Chapters are prophetic TO THE JEWS for the years, -- such that if someone simply considered whether this Book 19, Chapter 48 = 1948 International Recognition of the State of Israel; etc. And where a Dishonest person won't even "TRY THE SPIRITS TO SEE OF THE BE OF GOD OR NOT", an Honest person might read that Chapter in context with the Book of Psalms to see if there is a MORE ACCURATE DEPICTION of the events in 1948 or whether those Verses capture that History exactly as it transpired.

And if that Honest person applied MORE History to the respective Chapters, (Note: 1967 "Six Day War" is not explicit because of the decade of Palestinian attacks), -- would that person find similarities in for example the 1991 (Ref. Psalms, Chapter 91) "Desert Storm"; or maybe the 1944 (Ref. Psalms, Chapter 44) Holocaust; etc.?

I ask because some Jews saw the Pre-WWII eminent threat in Europe and fled. But others ignored the "red sky warnings" and PERISHED; and I wonder how many in the church are as the former, versus how many are of the latter; and if the latter, having been warned, are liable for their own blood.

Are any EVEN AWARE; are any PAYING ATTENTION; are any TAKING PRECAUTIONS; and are any MAKING PREPARATIONS? And if not, -- should we?

Bobby Jo[/QUOTE
No, we're NOT in the Tribulation / Yes, we ARE in the Tribulation, -- how do we tell?

• Some assert that WE NEED a Rebuild Temple / Some assert WE ARE the Temple
  • Some assert the Rev. 13 Beast is not here / Some assert the Rev. 13 Beast has been here since 1950
  • Some assert ... and the list goes on ...

But if a person simply considered what CONSTITUTES "tribulation", it might boil down to UNCERTAINTY and CONFUSION as requisites. And if so, using the LEAST reliable PERCEPTIONS, could we at least agree as to SOME INDICATORS, like maybe:

• Defund the Police
  • Shut down your business Constitutional right to Freedom and the Pursuit of Happiness
  • Force a person who has no sign of ILLNESS to wear a "mask"/quarantine
  • Restrict the number of immediate family members allowed to be together
  • Rampant Election Fraud
  • Mobs physically deface and tear down Historical Statues and Monuments
  • Cities taken over by mobs
  • Cities being burned while the Media declare the event as "mostly peaceful"
  • The electronic and print Media converted in to a Political Propaganda machine
  • One Political Party commits crimes and go unpunished
  • A different Political Party falsely accused of crimes and goes to jail.
  • ... and the list goes on ...

It seems to me that Scripture (the Book of Psalms) substantiates the premise where this 19th Book of the Bible is prophetic for the 1900, and the Chapters are prophetic TO THE JEWS for the years, -- such that if someone simply considered whether this Book 19, Chapter 48 = 1948 International Recognition of the State of Israel; etc. And where a Dishonest person won't even "TRY THE SPIRITS TO SEE OF THE BE OF GOD OR NOT", an Honest person might read that Chapter in context with the Book of Psalms to see if there is a MORE ACCURATE DEPICTION of the events in 1948 or whether those Verses capture that History exactly as it transpired.

And if that Honest person applied MORE History to the respective Chapters, (Note: 1967 "Six Day War" is not explicit because of the decade of Palestinian attacks), -- would that person find similarities in for example the 1991 (Ref. Psalms, Chapter 91) "Desert Storm"; or maybe the 1944 (Ref. Psalms, Chapter 44) Holocaust; etc.?

I ask because some Jews saw the Pre-WWII eminent threat in Europe and fled. But others ignored the "red sky warnings" and PERISHED; and I wonder how many in the church are as the former, versus how many are of the latter; and if the latter, having been warned, are liable for their own blood.

Are any EVEN AWARE; are any PAYING ATTENTION; are any TAKING PRECAUTIONS; and are any MAKING PREPARATIONS? And if not, -- should we?

Bobby Jo

First, there no such thing as a "tribulation" period. That is a misleading name given to Daniel's 70th week by pre-tribbers. There is no verse in scripture that calls any measurable period of time within that context, tribulation. As for what that short period of time we call the GT will look like... It will be a global holocaust upon the church that will dwarf the holocaust the Jews endured. Matt. 24:22. It will start in Israel and will quickly turn against the church per Rev. 12:17. The GT will end w/ the church's rapture as depicted in Rev. 7:9, 14. Why? 1 Pet. 4:17 and the story of Job. I'll be creating a post on this topic soon.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First, there no such thing as a "tribulation" period. That is a misleading name given to Daniel's 70th week by pre-tribbers. There is no verse in scripture that calls any measurable period of time within that context, tribulation. As for what that short period of time we call the GT will look like... It will be a global holocaust upon the church that will dwarf the holocaust the Jews endured. Matt. 24:22. It will start in Israel and will quickly turn against the church per Rev. 12:17. The GT will end w/ the church's rapture as depicted in Rev. 7:9, 14. Why? 1 Pet. 4:17 and the story of Job. I'll be creating a post on this topic soon.
Actually it is a bad call by post tribulation theology. They have to have all events start after all tribulation periods are over. Jesus clearly points out there will still be tribulation after the Second Coming. The Second Coming is not the "finish line".

1 Peter 4:17

17 For the time has come for the judgment to begin. It begins with the household of God; and if it starts with us, what will the outcome be for those who are disobeying God’s Good News? —

The church is judged first, and then removed from the vineyard. The Seals are the judgment of the church and covid 19 was the first Seal opened. It has been over 14 months now, and the 4th Seal could happen at any time. The 4th Seal may last a day, a week, or month, but it will not have a defined beginning or ending. Then the Second Coming will also be unexpected, because know one can know the day or the hour.

Last edited:

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011

One doesn't choose Christ or the Bible as if they were opposed to eachother. Christ is the word.
The very verse you posted above means also that you don't have Christ in you if his word doesn't abide in you.

Last edited:

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Jesus is not of "the bible"he is from heaven, and I would rather follow He who lives than the dead letter.

The scriptures are his living word. His word is alive. Are you saying that the scriptures are dead? If so, you are on very shaky ground. Best be careful.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The scriptures are his living word. His word is alive. Are you saying that the scriptures are dead? If so, you are on very shaky ground. Best be careful.
Christ is not shaky ground the bible well, just go read all the bible quotes whos right, only Christ As for living word..

and so men ignore Him, as if the bible is greater than even God Himself. What would men do without the bible, like trying to remove a childs safety blanket... but dad its scary out there, faith not much going around,

Mat_21:42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
He is my rock.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
One doesn't choose Christ or the Bible as if they were opposed to eachother. Christ is the word.
The very verse you posted above means also that you don't have Christ in you if his word doesn't abide in you.
Really so it was Jesus that tempted Himself in the desert not teh devil, and the words that Peter spoke too where His words and so He rebuked Peter for speaking the words that He spoke... Geesh Men and their Idols

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really so it was Jesus that tempted Himself in the desert not teh devil, and the words that Peter spoke too where His words and so He rebuked Peter for speaking the words that He spoke... Geesh Men and their Idols
Satan quoted the Word to the Word. It failed to change anything, as the Word could not contradict the Word. Where has Satan used the Word without twisting it? It is still the Word and Satan has no original thoughts that can be used other than rebellion itself.

Reactions: teamventure

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Satan quoted the Word to the Word. It failed to change anything, as the Word could not contradict the Word. Where has Satan used the Word without twisting it? It is still the Word and Satan has no original thoughts that can be used other than rebellion itself.
But you said it is His word, is it or not?? There certainly is no life and the devils words, nor Peter when he denied Christ. And since you said the bible is His word than teh words satan speaks must be His as well

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you guessing at what Satan said? God used Peter, even when Peter's words betrayed how Peter felt.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually it is a bad call by post tribulation theology. They have to have all events start after all tribulation periods are over. Jesus clearly points out there will still be tribulation after the Second Coming. The Second Coming is not the "finish line".

1 Peter 4:17

17 For the time has come for the judgment to begin. It begins with the household of God; and if it starts with us, what will the outcome be for those who are disobeying God’s Good News? —

The church is judged first, and then removed from the vineyard. The Seals are the judgment of the church and covid 19 was the first Seal opened. It has been over 14 months now, and the 4th Seal could happen at any time. The 4th Seal may last a day, a week, or month, but it will not have a defined beginning or ending. Then the Second Coming will also be unexpected, because know one can know the day or the hour.

Hi Tim, I can't say that I agree that covid is any part of the seals. The 1st seal is the a/c conquering by deception (this may have begun). I think the 2nd seal might be ww3 and the 3rd seal, the famines and economic collapses because of that war, the 4th seal, more warfare affecting a geographical quarter of the earth plus critters acting strange, maybe some radiation poisoning (?). The GT begins and gets worse w/ the 5th seal, the 6th seal is the sign we are to look for and we are raptured before the 7th.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Tim, I can't say that I agree that covid is any part of the seals. The 1st seal is the a/c conquering by deception (this may have begun). I think the 2nd seal might be ww3 and the 3rd seal, the famines and economic collapses because of that war, the 4th seal, more warfare affecting a geographical quarter of the earth plus critters acting strange, maybe some radiation poisoning (?). The GT begins and gets worse w/ the 5th seal, the 6th seal is the sign we are to look for and we are raptured before the 7th.
How is this geography: "They were given authority to kill one-quarter of the world by war, by famine, by plagues and with the wild animals of the earth."?

You can say 25% of the world is destroyed. 25% of plants and trees burned up. 25% of animal life killed, and 25% of humanity die. 25% is not limited by geography only. Who dies the most with war, famine, and plague? Not just trees, plants, and animals. 25% of humanity is going to die. There is no Antichrist, Sorry.

There is no human on a white horse. That is symbolism. It is a symbol of death, not some government taking over the world with men on horses. Nor is it symbolism for a single human. Only a virus can go around the world and take one and leave one. Only a virus can kill without discrimination. In this case the army is a miniature army that will not be stopped by any normal obstruction, but will keep going to all the earth until the Second Coming, if not longer. God declares only 25% humanity can die.

The 6th Trumpet gives the amount of humanity killed during the Trumpets: "It was these three plagues that killed a third of mankind — the fire, smoke and sulfur issuing from the horses’ mouths."

By the end of this 6th Trumpet 50% of humanity is dead. 25% in the Seals leaving 3 quarters. 33% in the Trumpets leaving 2 quarters.