What Will The TRIBULATION Look Like?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No, we're NOT in the Tribulation / Yes, we ARE in the Tribulation, -- how do we tell?

• Some assert that WE NEED a Rebuild Temple / Some assert WE ARE the Temple
  • Some assert the Rev. 13 Beast is not here / Some assert the Rev. 13 Beast has been here since 1950
  • Some assert ... and the list goes on ...

But if a person simply considered what CONSTITUTES "tribulation", it might boil down to UNCERTAINTY and CONFUSION as requisites. And if so, using the LEAST reliable PERCEPTIONS, could we at least agree as to SOME INDICATORS, like maybe:

• Defund the Police
  • Shut down your business Constitutional right to Freedom and the Pursuit of Happiness
  • Force a person who has no sign of ILLNESS to wear a "mask"/quarantine
  • Restrict the number of immediate family members allowed to be together
  • Rampant Election Fraud
  • Mobs physically deface and tear down Historical Statues and Monuments
  • Cities taken over by mobs
  • Cities being burned while the Media declare the event as "mostly peaceful"
  • The electronic and print Media converted in to a Political Propaganda machine
  • One Political Party commits crimes and go unpunished
  • A different Political Party falsely accused of crimes and goes to jail.
  • ... and the list goes on ...

It seems to me that Scripture (the Book of Psalms) substantiates the premise where this 19th Book of the Bible is prophetic for the 1900, and the Chapters are prophetic TO THE JEWS for the years, -- such that if someone simply considered whether this Book 19, Chapter 48 = 1948 International Recognition of the State of Israel; etc. And where a Dishonest person won't even "TRY THE SPIRITS TO SEE OF THE BE OF GOD OR NOT", an Honest person might read that Chapter in context with the Book of Psalms to see if there is a MORE ACCURATE DEPICTION of the events in 1948 or whether those Verses capture that History exactly as it transpired.

And if that Honest person applied MORE History to the respective Chapters, (Note: 1967 "Six Day War" is not explicit because of the decade of Palestinian attacks), -- would that person find similarities in for example the 1991 (Ref. Psalms, Chapter 91) "Desert Storm"; or maybe the 1944 (Ref. Psalms, Chapter 44) Holocaust; etc.?

I ask because some Jews saw the Pre-WWII eminent threat in Europe and fled. But others ignored the "red sky warnings" and PERISHED; and I wonder how many in the church are as the former, versus how many are of the latter; and if the latter, having been warned, are liable for their own blood.

Are any EVEN AWARE; are any PAYING ATTENTION; are any TAKING PRECAUTIONS; and are any MAKING PREPARATIONS? And if not, -- should we?

Bobby Jo
We do need a rebuilt temple...in our hearts.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How? Look out your window. Seriously, seek the Spirit of Truth with all your strength until He tells you.

HE does tell us, and HE's sent HIS servants to tell others. But who will "try the spirits and see if they be of GOD or not"? Or conversely, who is content in his/her own comfort zone?!?

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Last edited:
Reactions: Truman

Guestman

Nov 11, 2009
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems to me that a certain religious affiliation which some Christians call a "cult" asserts this type of assurance, but it's merely a LOT of empty words.

And I tend to agree with them. But at the same time, my wife and I did have a conversation with one of their "new recruits" and convinced him to examine the Scriptures against the nonsense he was hearing, -- and he became a Christian! And so let me suggest that where all your words are so much rambling, GOD's TRUTH is Clear, Plain, and Simple enough for a child to understand, -- including Who/What is Babylon (among other things), which MOST Christians have no clue. But it's really quite Simple and quite Obvious,

It seems the GREATEST obstacle is not some cryptic "learning", but a simple understanding.
Bobby Jo

The "cult" you are referring to are Jehovah's Witnesses, and are the ones who have "insight" into what the Bible teaches (Dan 12:3), the ones who have "refined" themselves (Dan 12:10), for the angel told Daniel that it would be his "people" or those who honors Jehovah God (1 Sam 2:30), that would be the survivors of "the great tribulation" or as Daniel 12:1 says: "a time of distress such as has not occurred since there came to be a nation until that time".

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The "cult" you are referring to are Jehovah's Witnesses, ... who have "insight" into what the Bible teaches ...

I would propose a different perspective:

2 Tim. 3:2 For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 inhuman, implacable, slanderers, profligates, fierce, haters of good, 4 treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 holding the form of religion but denying the power of it. Avoid such people. 6 For among them are those who make their way into households and capture weak women, burdened with sins and swayed by various impulses, 7 who will listen to anybody and can never arrive at a knowledge of the truth.

Perhaps your affiliation is mis-placed, -- and to prove the point, let me challenge you to provide the participants in the purported "Coalition Of The Willing".

And good luck getting that answer!
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No, we're NOT in the Tribulation / Yes, we ARE in the Tribulation, -- how do we tell?

• Some assert that WE NEED a Rebuild Temple / Some assert WE ARE the Temple
  • Some assert the Rev. 13 Beast is not here / Some assert the Rev. 13 Beast has been here since 1950
  • Some assert ... and the list goes on ...

But if a person simply considered what CONSTITUTES "tribulation", it might boil down to UNCERTAINTY and CONFUSION as requisites. And if so, using the LEAST reliable PERCEPTIONS, could we at least agree as to SOME INDICATORS, like maybe:

• Defund the Police
  • Shut down your business Constitutional right to Freedom and the Pursuit of Happiness
  • Force a person who has no sign of ILLNESS to wear a "mask"/quarantine
  • Restrict the number of immediate family members allowed to be together
  • Rampant Election Fraud
  • Mobs physically deface and tear down Historical Statues and Monuments
  • Cities taken over by mobs
  • Cities being burned while the Media declare the event as "mostly peaceful"
  • The electronic and print Media converted in to a Political Propaganda machine
  • One Political Party commits crimes and go unpunished
  • A different Political Party falsely accused of crimes and goes to jail.
  • ... and the list goes on ...

It seems to me that Scripture (the Book of Psalms) substantiates the premise where this 19th Book of the Bible is prophetic for the 1900, and the Chapters are prophetic TO THE JEWS for the years, -- such that if someone simply considered whether this Book 19, Chapter 48 = 1948 International Recognition of the State of Israel; etc. And where a Dishonest person won't even "TRY THE SPIRITS TO SEE OF THE BE OF GOD OR NOT", an Honest person might read that Chapter in context with the Book of Psalms to see if there is a MORE ACCURATE DEPICTION of the events in 1948 or whether those Verses capture that History exactly as it transpired.

And if that Honest person applied MORE History to the respective Chapters, (Note: 1967 "Six Day War" is not explicit because of the decade of Palestinian attacks), -- would that person find similarities in for example the 1991 (Ref. Psalms, Chapter 91) "Desert Storm"; or maybe the 1944 (Ref. Psalms, Chapter 44) Holocaust; etc.?

I ask because some Jews saw the Pre-WWII eminent threat in Europe and fled. But others ignored the "red sky warnings" and PERISHED; and I wonder how many in the church are as the former, versus how many are of the latter; and if the latter, having been warned, are liable for their own blood.

Are any EVEN AWARE; are any PAYING ATTENTION; are any TAKING PRECAUTIONS; and are any MAKING PREPARATIONS? And if not, -- should we?

Bobby Jo
I can see you've lived a privileged life BJ.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can see you've lived a privileged life BJ.
I can see you've led a deceived life. And are still leading a deceived life.

And MORE IMPORTANT, -- are attempting to deceive OTHERS. -- And there will be penalties for your foolishness.
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

And MORE IMPORTANT, -- are attempting to deceive OTHERS. -- And there will be penalties for your foolishness.
Bobby Jo
:).....I'm surely glad you are not the judge BJ. I think if you were I would be down in the basements of certain Cathedrals in the company of all those torture tools......and it wouldn't be to play the spoons. :)

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:).....I'm surely glad you are not the judge ...

1 Cor. 14:29 Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.

Christians MUST judge within the church. so that imposters, false doctrines, and corruption is not promulgated. And GOD will do the same so that these don't enter Heaven.

We all choose.
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

So watching society, it would appear that 2020 was the WORSE YEAR in most people's living memory.

I wonder if this would constitute being in the Tribulation?!?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,
Bobby Jo

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is still after those days, so yes.

We do not have to live the blessings of 2020 again.

We only have promises still.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
1 Cor. 14:29 Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.

Christians MUST judge within the church. so that imposters, false doctrines, and corruption is not promulgated. And GOD will do the same so that these don't enter Heaven.

We all choose.
Bobby Jo
I also see you have a high opinion of yourself!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I also see you have a high opinion of yourself!

"prophets"/"apostles"/"evangelists"/"pastors"/"teachers" -- all who are called into the ministry who Prophesy, Preach, or Teach must to be Judged for their words, and not simply believed.

But you needn't worry, because it appears you fall outside of these categories -- being closer to:

Matt. 15:13 ... “Every plant which my heavenly Father has not planted will be rooted up. 14 Let them alone; they are blind guides. And if a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit.”

... and so I re-apply the "IGNORE" feature and once again leave you alone to your own "reward". :)
Bobby Jo

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
"prophets"/"apostles"/"evangelists"/"pastors"/"teachers" -- all who are called into the ministry who Prophesy, Preach, or Teach must to be Judged for their words, and not simply believed.

But you needn't worry, because it appears you fall outside of these categories -- being closer to:

Matt. 15:13 ... “Every plant which my heavenly Father has not planted will be rooted up. 14 Let them alone; they are blind guides. And if a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit.”

... and so I re-apply the "IGNORE" feature and once again leave you alone to your own "reward". :)
Bobby Jo
I might add, you must be aware that 'ignore' is akin to putting ones head in the sand as all other viewers continue to see the tail end. :).......and what's more.....I can see you but you can't see me, but I'm sure that hasn't escaped you!

Last edited:

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Bobby Jo
Yes one should read ones own posts before posting...

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes one should read ones own posts before posting...

Perhaps you should read from Scripture, as posted for another less than well considered individual (read: "fool"):

Matt. 15:13 He answered, “Every plant which my heavenly Father has not planted will be rooted up. 14 Let them alone; they are blind guides. And if a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit.”

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

Isn't it interesting that those with the LEAST Scriptural/Historical perspective have interjected themselves into THIS TOPIC?

... Or could it be that trolls seek to disrupt, disturb, dis-inform, and disgust? -- Yeah, I think that's closer to the situation.

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo