What will the two witnesses eat during the GT?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Comm.Arnold

Apr 7, 2011
afaithfulone4u said:
This is what I say:
Luke 4:4
4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.
KJV
The two witnesses who will be hated by the majority, are really the two trumpets that are calling the assembly of God's people who love the Words they will be speaking that is torment to the ears of the ungodly but angels food for those who love the honey wafers of manna

Yes one can go a pretty long time without any food when feeding off of the good Lord.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shabbat shalom, daq.

daq said:
Yeshua never ate any physical "meat" other than that prescribed to Noah and all mankind in Torah Moshe. That which was prescribed to Noah is fish, (because they have no blood and therefore no soul). Likewise Yeshua never gave anyone any other kind of physical meat aside from fish, (the feeding of the four thousand, the feeding of the five thousand, and the disciples in John 21 after the Resurrection). How difficult is it to understand Acts 15:18-29 which clearly warns those who would follow Messiah to abstain from BLOOD? As for the rams, lambs, goats, and heifer, they are supernal sacrifices, (for "Thou shalt not kill") and therefore still applicable today because every "prodigal son" who returns home must in the process forfeit his own "fatted calf" which is unfortunately acquired during the days of squandering his inheritance and eating worse things than the swine he feeds. :)
That's a HORRIBLE ASSUMPTION!!! You can't know that! To the contrary, he probably ate lamb (Pesach-Passover seders), beef (sacrifices of a bullock), goat (Day of Atonement), as well as pigeon or turtledove (clean birds, what the poor had to offer as sacrifice)!
Roosters crowing and hens protecting their chicks also suggests chicken meat as well as eggs! Don't be so gullible.

Also, you're starting from a wrong premise. Noach was indeed prescribed to eat other meats after the Flood:

Genesis 9:1-6
1 And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.
2 And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.
3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.
4 But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.
5 And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.
6 Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.
KJV

This is why the blood is drained from sacrifices and any meat that a child of Isra'el would eat. Even today, every hunter knows to drain the blood out of his kill.

Don't start from faulty premises or you will arrive at faulty conclusions.

P.S. - I should also mention that fish have blood - red blood, too, even if their hemoglobin for transporting oxygen from the water to the cells of their bodies is not as visible. There's ANOTHER faulty premise.

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Retrobyter said:
Shabbat shalom, daq.

That's a HORRIBLE ASSUMPTION!!! You can't know that! To the contrary, he probably ate lamb (Pesach-Passover seders), beef (sacrifices of a bullock), goat (Day of Atonement), as well as pigeon or turtledove (clean birds, what the poor had to offer as sacrifice)!
Roosters crowing and hens protecting their chicks also suggests chicken meat as well as eggs! Don't be so gullible.

Also, you're starting from a wrong premise. Noach was indeed prescribed to eat other meats after the Flood:

Genesis 9:1-6
1 And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.
2 And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.
3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.
4 But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.
5 And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.
6 Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.
KJV

This is why the blood is drained from sacrifices and any meat that a child of Isra'el would eat. Even today, every hunter knows to drain the blood out of his kill.

Don't start from faulty premises or you will arrive at faulty conclusions.

P.S. - I should also mention that fish have blood - red blood, too, even if their hemoglobin for transporting oxygen from the water to the cells of their bodies is not as visible. There's ANOTHER faulty premise.
That is absolutely not what Genesis 9:2-3 says and you are mistaken. :)

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shabbat shalom, daq.

daq said:
That is absolutely not what Genesis 9:2-3 says and you are mistaken. :)
It absolutely IS what B'reshiyt 9:2-3 says! Here's the Hebrew (transliterated, of course):

B'reshiyt 9:2-3
2 Uwmowra'akhem vchitkhem yihyeh `al kaal chayat haa'aarets v`al kaal `owf hashaamaayim bkhol asher tirmos haa'adaamaah uwvkhaal dgeey hayaam byedkhem nitaanuw:
3 Kaal remes asher huw' chay laakhem yihyeh l'aakhlaah kyereq `eesev naatatiy laakhem et kol:
JPS Hebrew-English TANAKH transliterated

2 Uwmowra'akhem = 2 And-fear-of-you
vchitkhem = and-panic-of-you
yihyeh = shall-be
`al = upon
kaal = all
chayat = living
haa'aarets = of-the-earth
v`al = and-upon
kaal = all
`owf = birds
hashaamaayim = of-the-sky
bkhol = in-all
asher = that
tirmos = things-that-skitter
haa'adaamaah = of-the-ground
uwvkhaal = and-in-all
dgeey = fish
hayaam = of-the-sea
byedkhem = in-your-hand
nitaanuw: = they-are-surrendered:
3 Kaal = 3 All
remes = things-that-skitter
asher = that
huw' = he/it
chay = lives
laakhem = to/for-you
yihyeh = shall-be
l'aakhlaah = to-eat
kyereq = like-green
`eesev = an-herb
naatatiy = I-have-given
laakhem = to-you
et = (direct object follows)
kol: = all-(things).

2 And-fear-of-you and-panic-of-you shall-be upon all things-living of-the-earth and-upon all birds of-the-sky in-all that things-that-skitter of-the-ground and-in-all fish of-the-sea in-your-hand they-are-surrendered:
3 All things-that-skitter that he/it lives to/for-you shall-be to-eat like-green an-herb I-have-given to-you (direct object follows) all-(things).

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Who are the 2 "claimers" here??? By that I mean if there are supposedly 3 here saying they are one of the Two witnesses then 2 are lying... and so - they are " claimers " I am not a claimer, as I am one of the Two Witnesses and I know and chose the other Witness. - pure fact. Now as I have stated many times... I am quite ok with people as skeptics and I WILL prove who I am - when it is time OR if anyone has the where-with-all to provide a proper test. Thus far all people resort to is at best a test of a prophet who already has power... and that test - unfortunately - is not applicable here. AND remember this... I am only primarily remaining here against all the insults, slanders and denials because all who accept a prophet as a prophet - receives a prophet's reward AND I would like many to receive it. Secondly - I am staying to both learn and share insight. Lastly, I am remaining because the day will come that I can prove I am who God has chosen me to be and wish that day to be one that all here can rejoice - ABSOLUTELY NOT so I could say " I told you so." That is why I only ask no one denies me without and proof or evidence, because I do not want anyone to feel like I was trying to show them as a fool... I would never do that, no matter how much anger could develop through these heated denial attempts and as well as the attempts to prove me wrong through the use of inferior and severely lacking "tests" some have tried. ( Although, IT WOULD SURE BE NICE if when a stooped test was attempted that others would post their understanding that the testy was dumb ) ( I am not going to, nor trying to...make that a reference to the person being dumb)

As far as what we eat and will eat even during the 1,260 days - my stance remains as stated earlier - unless God or Jesus tells me or us that we must change our diets. For it is not important what goes in our mouth, as it is of what comes out.

My "opinion" --- Although eating Kosher could seem righteous then, and even before hand... I give you this... Since Gentile Christians rarely confine themselves to a life of eating Kosher... I expect our diet NOT to change. For if it changed to Kosher, it would seem to me that it would then make it necessary for all Christians to alter their diets to Kosher as well. How would it be that substantial REAL PROOF (prior to Armageddon) of Gentile Christian's acceptance into Heaven through Christ Jesus is done with the Two Witnesses being Gentiles and yet they MUST become Jewish ( as if one could chance their heritage ) - AND I know that there are people that have "converted" to Jewish??? - but that really does not change their physical heritage (at the least) afterward and certainly does not alter their heritage before they converted.

To all that read this or other posts I have written... To understand the reasoning/wisdom I post and then post an agreement to what I have written... is NOT an "encouragement" to me - I already know who I am, but what it does do for me is to allow me to understand others that "get" my posts... thus providing me with the insight that my words and time here is not being wasted...especially with all the criticism I endure, because I revealed what God selected me to do... thats all.

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
terry said:
Who are the 2 "claimers" here??? By that I mean if there are supposedly 3 here saying they are one of the Two witnesses then 2 are lying... and so - they are " claimers "...
Oh this is funny. Three of the two witnesses have shown up. Time to sit back and watch this show ...

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Retrobyter said:
Shabbat shalom, daq.

It absolutely IS what B'reshiyt 9:2-3 says! Here's the Hebrew (transliterated, of course):

B'reshiyt 9:2-3
2 Uwmowra'akhem vchitkhem yihyeh `al kaal chayat haa'aarets v`al kaal `owf hashaamaayim bkhol asher tirmos haa'adaamaah uwvkhaal dgeey hayaam byedkhem nitaanuw:
3 Kaal remes asher huw' chay laakhem yihyeh l'aakhlaah kyereq `eesev naatatiy laakhem et kol:
JPS Hebrew-English TANAKH transliterated

2 Uwmowra'akhem = 2 And-fear-of-you
vchitkhem = and-panic-of-you
yihyeh = shall-be
`al = upon
kaal = all
chayat = living
haa'aarets = of-the-earth
v`al = and-upon
kaal = all
`owf = birds
hashaamaayim = of-the-sky
bkhol = in-all
asher = that
tirmos = things-that-skitter
haa'adaamaah = of-the-ground
uwvkhaal = and-in-all
dgeey = fish
hayaam = of-the-sea
byedkhem = in-your-hand
nitaanuw: = they-are-surrendered:
3 Kaal = 3 All
remes = things-that-skitter
asher = that
huw' = he/it
chay = lives
laakhem = to/for-you
yihyeh = shall-be
l'aakhlaah = to-eat
kyereq = like-green
`eesev = an-herb
naatatiy = I-have-given
laakhem = to-you
et = (direct object follows)
kol: = all-(things).

2 And-fear-of-you and-panic-of-you shall-be upon all things-living of-the-earth and-upon all birds of-the-sky in-all that things-that-skitter of-the-ground and-in-all fish of-the-sea in-your-hand they-are-surrendered:
3 All things-that-skitter that he/it lives to/for-you shall-be to-eat like-green an-herb I-have-given to-you (direct object follows) all-(things).
Punctuation depends on the context and must comply with the rest of Scripture:

B'reshiyt 9:2-4 TUA (Transliterated Unaccented Bible)
2. Uwmowra'kemwchitkem yihyeh `al kal- chayat ha'arets w`al kal- `owphashamayim bkol 'sher tirmos ha'damah uwbkal- dgey hayambyedkem nitanuw.
3. Kal- remes 'sher huw'- chay lakem yihyehl'aklah kyereq `eseb natatiy lakem 'et- kol.
4. 'Ak-basar bnapshow damow lo' to'keluw.

Original Strong's Ref. #7430
Romanized ramas
Pronounced raw-mas'
a primitive root; properly, to glide swiftly, i.e. to crawl or move with short steps; by analogy to swarm:
KJV--creep, move.

Original Strong's Ref. #7431
Romanized remes
Pronounced reh'-mes
from HSN7430; a reptile or any other rapidly moving animal:
KJV--that creepeth, creeping (moving) thing.

"The fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon all living creatures of the earth, and upon every bird of the heavens; in all which move about the 'adamah. And of all fish of the sea, into your hand are they given: all moving swiftly, which is chay-alive, for you shall be for meat; as the green herb have I given to you 'et- (toward the fish) all. But flesh with his nephesh-soul of his blood you shall not eat."

Also Genesis 9:4 does not say to refrain just "from blood" but rather any FLESH with the nephesh-soul which is in the blood. It matters not how "kosher" one becomes at "draining blood" he will never get all of the blood out of the flesh. Yet that is not even what is suggested because it is that FLESH which Noah and all mankind are commanded not to eat, (the flesh of those creatures with souls). The whole creation groans and travails in anticipation of the day wherein the sons will understand these things. Until that day the kingdom of heaven continues to suffer violence, and the violent take it by force, for all the Prophets and Torah prophesied until Yochanan. Were not seven souls purchased for three assarion and then taken to the priest to be slaughtered? And yet all of this because men see only according to the eyes of the flesh and all things carnal. "Hear the Word of YHWH, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the Torah of our God, ye people of Gomorrah. To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith YHWH: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats. When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, treading my courts? When ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood."

As for me and my house I have a covenant which the Most High has made between the beasts of the field, the fowls of heaven, the creeping things, and myself. The clean beasts provide milk, and cheese, and all things permissible, and in return I do not eat them. Therefore the souls of them lie down in safety when it comes to what I physically eat:

Hosea 2:18 KJV
18. And in that day will I make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field and with the fowls of heaven, and with the creeping things of the ground: and I will break the bow and the sword and the battle out of the earth, and will make them to lie down safely.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, daq.

daq said:
Punctuation depends on the context and must comply with the rest of Scripture:

B'reshiyt 9:2-4 TUA (Transliterated Unaccented Bible)
2. Uwmowra'kemwchitkem yihyeh `al kal- chayat ha'arets w`al kal- `owphashamayim bkol 'sher tirmos ha'damah uwbkal- dgey hayambyedkem nitanuw.
3. Kal- remes 'sher huw'- chay lakem yihyehl'aklah kyereq `eseb natatiy lakem 'et- kol.
4. 'Ak-basar bnapshow damow lo' to'keluw.

Original Strong's Ref. #7430
Romanized ramas
Pronounced raw-mas'
a primitive root; properly, to glide swiftly, i.e. to crawl or move with short steps; by analogy to swarm:
KJV--creep, move.

Original Strong's Ref. #7431
Romanized remes
Pronounced reh'-mes
from HSN7430; a reptile or any other rapidly moving animal:
KJV--that creepeth, creeping (moving) thing.

"The fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon all living creatures of the earth, and upon every bird of the heavens; in all which move about the 'adamah. And of all fish of the sea, into your hand are they given: all moving swiftly, which is chay-alive, for you shall be for meat; as the green herb have I given to you 'et- (toward the fish) all. But flesh with his nephesh-soul of his blood you shall not eat."

Also Genesis 9:4 does not say to refrain just "from blood" but rather any FLESH with the nephesh-soul which is in the blood. It matters not how "kosher" one becomes at "draining blood" he will never get all of the blood out of the flesh. Yet that is not even what is suggested because it is that FLESH which Noah and all mankind are commanded not to eat, (the flesh of those creatures with souls). The whole creation groans and travails in anticipation of the day wherein the sons will understand these things. Until that day the kingdom of heaven continues to suffer violence, and the violent take it by force, for all the Prophets and Torah prophesied until Yochanan. Were not seven souls purchased for three assarion and then taken to the priest to be slaughtered? And yet all of this because men see only according to the eyes of the flesh and all things carnal. "Hear the Word of YHWH, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the Torah of our God, ye people of Gomorrah. To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith YHWH: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats. When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, treading my courts? When ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood."

As for me and my house I have a covenant which the Most High has made between the beasts of the field, the fowls of heaven, the creeping things, and myself. The clean beasts provide milk, and cheese, and all things permissible, and in return I do not eat them. Therefore the souls of them lie down in safety when it comes to what I physically eat:

Hosea 2:18 KJV
18. And in that day will I make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field and with the fowls of heaven, and with the creeping things of the ground: and I will break the bow and the sword and the battle out of the earth, and will make them to lie down safely.
That's an interesting twist on Scripture, but it's not accurate. Frankly, there's NO punctuation in original Hebrew. That's why there are so many conjunction vav-prefixes usually translated "and" or "or."

Explain to me (if you can) why it was not okay to eat meat here in B'reshiyt 9:2 but it IS okay to eat meat in the rest of the Torah?!

As far as Hoshea's prophecy, this is looking forward to the third age which some call the "eternal state." This time period is AFTER the Millennium, the first 1000 years of Yeshua`s reign when He is busy subjugating His enemies while haSatan is locked away in the Freatos tees Abussou, the Pit with an Unsounded bottom. In the New Earth, things will be as they were before the Flood. As such, no one will eat meat and the killing of animals will be unthinkable again.

Sorry, but your position in untenable.

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Retrobyter said:
Shalom, daq.

That's an interesting twist on Scripture, but it's not accurate. Frankly, there's NO punctuation in original Hebrew. That's why there are so many conjunction vav-prefixes usually translated "and" or "or."

Explain to me (if you can) why it was not okay to eat meat here in B'reshiyt 9:2 but it IS okay to eat meat in the rest of the Torah?!

As far as Hoshea's prophecy, this is looking forward to the third age which some call the "eternal state." This time period is AFTER the Millennium, the first 1000 years of Yeshua`s reign when He is busy subjugating His enemies while haSatan is locked away in the Freatos tees Abussou, the Pit with an Unsounded bottom. In the New Earth, things will be as they were before the Flood. As such, no one will eat meat and the killing of animals will be unthinkable again.

Sorry, but your position in untenable.
Fascinating! You first attempt to force your own punctuation of a Hebrew passage because of your own paradigm which you received from your fathers and the likes of king James and his court; yet when another punctuates the same passage in a different way than yourself, and according to context and other Scripture passages, you suddenly feel the need to proclaim that Hebrew has no punctuation, (which most of us already knew to begin with). And this is your reason why the above is untenable? As for the sacrificial meat in Torah I already explained my position above but here is a little more of what those things concern:

Ezekiel 39:17-20 KJV
17. And, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord God; Speak unto every feathered fowl, and to every beast of the field, assemble yourselves, and come; gather yourselves on every side to my sacrifice that I do sacrifice for you, even a great sacrifice upon the mountains of Israel, that ye may eat flesh, and drink blood.
18. Ye shall eat the flesh of the mighty, and drink the blood of the princes of the earth, of rams, of lambs, and of goats, of bullocks, all of them fatlings of Bashan.
19. And ye shall eat fat till ye be full, and drink blood till ye be drunken, of my sacrifice which I have sacrificed for you.
20. Thus ye shall be filled at my table with horses and chariots, with mighty men, and with all men of war, saith the Lord God.

Revelation 19:17-18 KJV
17. And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
18. That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

And as for the remainder of your comments I would refer you to a different time where once one said to you that the two of us are not even of the same age; for when the prodigal son comes home the fatted calf must needs be slain, all of them fatlings of Bashan. :)

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, daq.

daq said:
Fascinating! You first attempt to force your own punctuation of a Hebrew passage because of your own paradigm which you received from your fathers and the likes of king James and his court; yet when another punctuates the same passage in a different way than yourself, and according to context and other Scripture passages, you suddenly feel the need to proclaim that Hebrew has no punctuation, (which most of us already knew to begin with). And this is your reason why the above is untenable? As for the sacrificial meat in Torah I already explained my position above but here is a little more of what those things concern:

Ezekiel 39:17-20 KJV
17. And, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord God; Speak unto every feathered fowl, and to every beast of the field, assemble yourselves, and come; gather yourselves on every side to my sacrifice that I do sacrifice for you, even a great sacrifice upon the mountains of Israel, that ye may eat flesh, and drink blood.
18. Ye shall eat the flesh of the mighty, and drink the blood of the princes of the earth, of rams, of lambs, and of goats, of bullocks, all of them fatlings of Bashan.
19. And ye shall eat fat till ye be full, and drink blood till ye be drunken, of my sacrifice which I have sacrificed for you.
20. Thus ye shall be filled at my table with horses and chariots, with mighty men, and with all men of war, saith the Lord God.

Revelation 19:17-18 KJV
17. And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
18. That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

And as for the remainder of your comments I would refer you to a different time where once one said to you that the two of us are not even of the same age; for when the prodigal son comes home the fatted calf must needs be slain, all of them fatlings of Bashan. :)
This is my biggest complaint with your posts: Why do you INSIST on mixing Scripture verses together that have no business being mixed?! I'm okay with connecting Ezekiel 39:17-20 with Revelation 19:17-18; they're fine. What I am talking about is the mixing of the BACKGROUND verses for which you do NOT list their references, such as Luke 15:11-32 with Ezekiel 39:18! That passage of Scripture does NOT have to do with the other two!

Back to the point, who's talking about the KJV? I was talking about the Hebrew!

Again, the direct, word-for-word translation of the Hebrew is...

and-fear-of-you and-panic-of-you shall-be upon all things-living of-the-earth and-upon all birds of-the-sky in-all that things-that-skitter of-the-ground and-in-all fish of-the-sea in-your-hand they-are-surrendered all things-that-skitter that he/it lives to/for-you shall-be to-eat like-green an-herb I-have-given to-you (direct object follows) all-(things)

(I purposely removed all English punctuation. I also put all capital letters in lower case, and removed verse numbers, which are not present in the Hebrew.) Just look at the last seven (six translated) words:

to-eat
like-green
an-herb
I-have-given
to-you
(direct object follows)
all

I have given all to you to eat like a green herb

The direct object here is not "fish" but the word "ALL" or "ALL-(things)!" The Hebrew word "et," spelled alef-segol-tav, always points to the direct object which follows the word "et."

Furthermore, I can tell you from cleaning my fair share of fish I've caught down through the years that fish have blood, and you see it most when the heads are cut off because of a large artery that runs down the backbone. (Sorry to be indelicate.)

Finally, Leviticus 17:11 is talking about the fact that blood carries the oxygen to all the cells of the body's "meat" or flesh:

11 Kiy nefesh habaasaar badaam hiy' va'aniy vatiyv laakhem `al hamizbeeach lkhapeer `al nafshoteeykhem kiy hadaam huw' banefesh ykhapeer

11 Kiy = 11 For
nefesh = a-breather
habaasaar = of-the-flesh
badaam = in-blood
hiy' = of-it
va'aniy = and-I
vatiyv = have-given-it
laakhem = to-you
`al = upon/against
hamizbeeach = the-altar
lkhapeer = to-make-atonement
`al = upon/against
nafshoteeykhem = your-breathers
kiy = for
hadaam = the-blood
huw' = of-it
banefesh = in-breather
ykhapeer = makes-atonement

11 For a-breather of-the-flesh in-blood of-it and-I have-given-it to-you upon/against the-altar to-make-atonement upon/against your-breathers for the-blood of-it in-breather makes-atonement

Because the body of the sacrifice with its blood is a SUBSTITUTE for the body of the sacrificer with his blood, atonement can be made in the death of that sacrifice.

Don't make it any more complicated than it needs to be.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Name these claimers?
I keep hearing about 2 others but no one gives a name to them, so I can address them. Certainly they are not more than just "claimers" - and their purpose will most likely reveal that.

On more than one occasion I have read there are 2 others here, but not a single person has named them.. so please someone fill in the blank...

Witness 1 - Terry Weaver ----- Witness 2 - A person I chose already, and does not write in a forum and is related to me!!!

Claimer 1 - ______________???
Claimer 2 - ________________???

And by the way... I noticed Veteran has NOT responded to my post about a task. Where I stated that if I am not who I claim to be - I should go to the pit so.. If I am - is he willing to commit himself to the pit (Hell) as well... As he seemed pretty sure of himself when he said I was trying to fool people. I am not trying to fool anyone - period! TO THIS,my Response is... VETERAN - HURRAY ! I am glad you have not tried to challenge this until the task I gave was issued ! And I sincerely mean I am glad for you, that you have remained silent over this and sincerely hope you continue that path. This does NOT mean I am trying to stop you from being a skeptic, I am ok with that. But Denial withOut Proof or Evidence has caused God's prophets to die and even caused Jesus to be killed, so think about what the ramification of doing so to a prophet ( in my case - Witness ) should be.

And now... will these two claimers take this task - by saying if they are not one of the Two Witnesses then by their own words they need to reside in the pit of Hell? SEE, I am NOT Guessing... GRACE should not cover this claim. Jesus is my Lord and my Savior and to Christ Jesus I say - If I am lying about being one of the Two Witnesses, then I belong in Hell for conning or trying to dupe people. These claimers do not understand that being one of the Two witnesses is not a thing of earthly Glory - and lying about it is not going to provide glory in Heaven either. For these claimers it is a lose - lose situation. Do I win because I am really one of the Two Witnesses??? - I do NOT consider it a win - For a lot of people will fall to Satan for hating me and if I had a choice - i would much rather be a healer and I wish I, as a Witness, that I was NOT NEEDED!!! With all the actions of real and evil terrorists - what else could I be considered during the 1,260 days - except a terrorists? I understand why this "job" needs to be done, but I certainly wish it was not needed.

IF one of wisdom researches my writings about me and the other Witness... until they understand every point I gave they could easily see the others are mere claimers - for their only option in continuing to attempt duping people or debate this with me - is to recite what I have written, but even that won't work for they do not possess the wisdom, history and understanding behind what I wrote and why.

Now please giver the names of these people claiming to be one of the Two Witnesses...

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Retrobyter said:
Shalom, daq.

This is my biggest complaint with your posts: Why do you INSIST on mixing Scripture verses together that have no business being mixed?! I'm okay with connecting Ezekiel 39:17-20 with Revelation 19:17-18; they're fine. What I am talking about is the mixing of the BACKGROUND verses for which you do NOT list their references, such as Luke 15:11-32 with Ezekiel 39:18! That passage of Scripture does NOT have to do with the other two!
Luke 15:14-15 KJV
14. And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that land; and he began to be in want.
15. And he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country; and he sent him into his fields to feed swine.

Have you no clue what it means to "join yourself" to the heathen in the doctrine of the Master? It is no different than the Girgashite man of the Gergesenos which had joined himself to a Girgashite Warrior and ended up dwelling in the mountains, caves, and tombs, (beware that one for he is the seventh, and Legion, and likewise creeps in unawares while you feast in the Word). The Gergesenos man of the Gadarenes had given himself "in marriage" to the Girgashites and their doctrines of devils just as in the days of Noach. None shall be alone in his appointed times.

Pelaides

Jul 30, 2012
terry said:
Name these claimers?
I keep hearing about 2 others but no one gives a name to them, so I can address them. Certainly they are not more than just "claimers" - and their purpose will most likely reveal that.

On more than one occasion I have read there are 2 others here, but not a single person has named them.. so please someone fill in the blank...

Witness 1 - Terry Weaver ----- Witness 2 - A person I chose already, and does not write in a forum and is related to me!!!

Claimer 1 - ______________???
Claimer 2 - ________________???

And by the way... I noticed Veteran has NOT responded to my post about a task. Where I stated that if I am not who I claim to be - I should go to the pit so.. If I am - is he willing to commit himself to the pit (Hell) as well... As he seemed pretty sure of himself when he said I was trying to fool people. I am not trying to fool anyone - period! TO THIS,my Response is... VETERAN - HURRAY ! I am glad you have not tried to challenge this until the task I gave was issued ! And I sincerely mean I am glad for you, that you have remained silent over this and sincerely hope you continue that path. This does NOT mean I am trying to stop you from being a skeptic, I am ok with that. But Denial withOut Proof or Evidence has caused God's prophets to die and even caused Jesus to be killed, so think about what the ramification of doing so to a prophet ( in my case - Witness ) should be.

And now... will these two claimers take this task - by saying if they are not one of the Two Witnesses then by their own words they need to reside in the pit of Hell? SEE, I am NOT Guessing... GRACE should not cover this claim. Jesus is my Lord and my Savior and to Christ Jesus I say - If I am lying about being one of the Two Witnesses, then I belong in Hell for conning or trying to dupe people. These claimers do not understand that being one of the Two witnesses is not a thing of earthly Glory - and lying about it is not going to provide glory in Heaven either. For these claimers it is a lose - lose situation. Do I win because I am really one of the Two Witnesses??? - I do NOT consider it a win - For a lot of people will fall to Satan for hating me and if I had a choice - i would much rather be a healer and I wish I, as a Witness, that I was NOT NEEDED!!! With all the actions of real and evil terrorists - what else could I be considered during the 1,260 days - except a terrorists? I understand why this "job" needs to be done, but I certainly wish it was not needed.

IF one of wisdom researches my writings about me and the other Witness... until they understand every point I gave they could easily see the others are mere claimers - for their only option in continuing to attempt duping people or debate this with me - is to recite what I have written, but even that won't work for they do not possess the wisdom, history and understanding behind what I wrote and why.

Now please giver the names of these people claiming to be one of the Two Witnesses...
In my opinion,it will be Elijah and Enoch,So eat some cookies and drink some milk,because i dont think you are one of them.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Obviously Pelaides you have not tested that... for it CANNOT be them. I have posted the reasoning that the Two Witnesses are not only - not them but not Jewish as well. Say what you want decide what you will - you will not be able to alter the fact that I am one of the Two Witnesses and I chose the other... And it was God that showed me, not something I dreamed or made up. Come up with a proper test and I will surely pass it - something I have stated many times before as well. But also, bring any "claimers" to me and I will dispense them ,for no one knows more about the Two Witnesses than one of the Two Witnesses and that means I know the most.

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
Pelaides said:
In my opinion,it will be Elijah and Enoch,So eat some cookies and drink some milk,because i dont think you are one of them.
Imagine Jesus going around trying to convince people he was the messiah apart from compelling words and works of power:

Jesus: I'm the messiah

Other: No you're not.

Jesus: Am so.

Other: Are not.

Jesus Am so

Other: Not

Jesus: Am so

Other: sigh ...

Another: No you're not

etc...

Pelaides

Jul 30, 2012
terry said:
Obviously Pelaides you have not tested that... for it CANNOT be them. I have posted the reasoning that the Two Witnesses are not only - not them but not Jewish as well. Say what you want decide what you will - you will not be able to alter the fact that I am one of the Two Witnesses and I chose the other... And it was God that showed me, not something I dreamed or made up. Come up with a proper test and I will surely pass it - something I have stated many times before as well. But also, bring any "claimers" to me and I will dispense them ,for no one knows more about the Two Witnesses than one of the Two Witnesses and that means I know the most.
You think you are higher than enoch and elijah?may God have mercy on your soul.

ChristRoseFromTheDead said:
Imagine Jesus going around trying to convince people he was the messiah apart from compelling words and works of power:

Other: No you're not.

Jesus: Am so.

Other: Are not.

Jesus Am so

Other: Not

Other: sigh ...

Another: No you're not

etc...
Jesus could turn water into wine.

He could turn a sinner into a saint.

He fed the hungry.

He healed the sick.

He raised the dead,and gave sight to the blind.

HALLELujah!

John_8:32

Nov 9, 2012
Are you really Ron Weinland? Is Terry your nom de plume?

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
My name is Terry G Weaver - phone number is 239-297-8615 - Unlike those claimers trying to deceive - my information is accurate and I am un-afraid to post it... did you ( any or all ) do the same - if not it surely shows your position.

Pelaides wrote: " You think you are higher than enoch and elijah?may God have mercy on your soul. "
You make up anything as you go? I never said that, in-fact - If I was asked - I would say I am the least of the Prophets!
Did you not read my post where I stated that I would rather that I be a healer? How could I then consider myself of stature as a prophet when I understand the horrors I will cause? I am also certain that God and Jesus would that I be a healer instead as well, but know my purpose is necessary. (not a necessary evil - as one without wisdom might try to invoke the addition of the word "evil" in what I posted).

Exactly why it is that ignorance is so abounding though my writings are quite different than those of fake claimers??? My reasonings (concerning the Two Witnesses at the least) are sound yet simple, and yet you don;t "get it"? Why do people expect me to give prophecy though it is written my "time" as a prophet - being given the power of prophet is not yet?

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, Pelaides.
Pelaides said:
You think you are higher than enoch and elijah?may God have mercy on your soul.

Jesus could turn water into wine.

He could turn a sinner into a saint.

He fed the hungry.

He healed the sick.

He raised the dead,and gave sight to the blind.

HALLELujah!
Accent on the wrong syllable. It should be "HalleluYAH!" "YAH," as short for "YHWH," is God's NAME!

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Retrobyter said:
Again, the direct, word-for-word translation of the Hebrew is...

and-fear-of-you and-panic-of-you shall-be upon all things-living of-the-earth and-upon all birds of-the-sky in-all that things-that-skitter of-the-ground and-in-all fish of-the-sea in-your-hand they-are-surrendered all things-that-skitter that he/it lives to/for-you shall-be to-eat like-green an-herb I-have-given to-you (direct object follows) all-(things)

(I purposely removed all English punctuation. I also put all capital letters in lower case, and removed verse numbers, which are not present in the Hebrew.) Just look at the last seven (six translated) words:

to-eat
like-green
an-herb
I-have-given
to-you
(direct object follows)
all

I have given all to you to eat like a green herb

The direct object here is not "fish" but the word "ALL" or "ALL-(things)!" The Hebrew word "et," spelled alef-segol-tav, always points to the direct object which follows the word "et."

Furthermore, I can tell you from cleaning my fair share of fish I've caught down through the years that fish have blood, and you see it most when the heads are cut off because of a large artery that runs down the backbone. (Sorry to be indelicate.)

Finally, Leviticus 17:11 is talking about the fact that blood carries the oxygen to all the cells of the body's "meat" or flesh:

11 Kiy nefesh habaasaar badaam hiy' va'aniy vatiyv laakhem `al hamizbeeach lkhapeer `al nafshoteeykhem kiy hadaam huw' banefesh ykhapeer

11 Kiy = 11 For
nefesh = a-breather
habaasaar = of-the-flesh
badaam = in-blood
hiy' = of-it
va'aniy = and-I
vatiyv = have-given-it
laakhem = to-you
`al = upon/against
hamizbeeach = the-altar
lkhapeer = to-make-atonement
`al = upon/against
nafshoteeykhem = your-breathers
kiy = for
hadaam = the-blood
huw' = of-it
banefesh = in-breather
ykhapeer = makes-atonement

11 For a-breather of-the-flesh in-blood of-it and-I have-given-it to-you upon/against the-altar to-make-atonement upon/against your-breathers for the-blood of-it in-breather makes-atonement

Because the body of the sacrifice with its blood is a SUBSTITUTE for the body of the sacrificer with his blood, atonement can be made in the death of that sacrifice.

Don't make it any more complicated than it needs to be.
Only those things falling under kashrut are even considered to be "food" in that sense of the word. Anything not falling under kashrut is not even considered "food" or called "food" because it is called abominable and is to be held in abomination, (continuing status). So it is likewise with blood; what you might call "fish blood" is technically not even considered "blood" because fish are not, and do not have, a "nephesh-chayah" living soul. This is revealed initially by the fact that the sea life was created in the fifth day rather than the sixth day with man and the beasts of the earth. The only sea life stated to have "living souls" are the taniynim-gadolim, ("sea monsters", "large sea life", "great serpents", "great sea beasts", "great whales" etc., etc.,). This means that those large sea creatures such as whales, sharks, dolphins, porpoises, seals, walruses, etc., etc., (mostly those with SKINS) are the greater sea creatures which have living souls. The order of the creation is therefore once again shown to be perfect because these creatures obviously cannot come up onto the land and harvest wheat to make bread, or eat grass and herbs in the field, and therefore the Creator made lesser "food" in the waters for them to consume. However, the "food" which Elohim made for the great sea creatures DOES NOT HAVE A LIVING NEPHESH-SOUL which would then have to die so that the larger aggressor might eat. And that food which the Most High has provided for the greater sea creatures are the lesser FISH which have no soul and therefore technically do not have blood. In support of this premise Rashi states that there are two kinds of "blood" which are exempt from the blood prohibition, (meaning that their "blood" does not need to be properly "drained" according to kosher-kashrut dietary law) and those two types are the blood of fish and the blood of locusts:

Leviticus 7:26-27 with Rashi's Commentary:

26. And you shall not eat any blood in any of your dwelling places, whether from birds or from animals.
Rashi: [And you shall not eat any blood…] whether from birds or from animals: Excluded [from this prohibition is] the blood of fish and locusts. — [Torath Kohanim 7:143]

in any of your dwelling places: Since this prohibition [of eating blood] is an obligation relevant to a person, rather than being dependent on land, it applies to all dwelling places [of the Jews, whether in Israel or outside of it]. [But one might think it obvious that since it is a personal obligation, it would apply anywhere, as is indeed the rule. So why should it be stated here?] In Tractate Kiddushin, chapter one (37b), it is explained why this is necessary to be stated.
27. Any person who eats any blood, that soul shall be cut off from its people.
http://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/9908/jewish/Chapter-7.htm

So you see it basically boils down to your "punctuation" of what was stated to Noah . . .
Or one could eat only what the Master either provided or ate himself when it comes to physical meats. :)