What wisdom is this?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sorry, I just saw the first post on this thread.
I am a bit late to comment on it, but here's my response.

Hopefully I did not misunderstand the original post.

How could Paul be a wolf in sheep clothing?

This guy is one of the most important figures in scripture after Jesus Christ.
Was baptized with The Holy Spirit.
Established the first European Christian Church in Lydia's house.
Many more examples could be quoted about this man.
Start please to read your bible and get away from quoting nonsense.

Sorry for being so direct.
But these kind of things just blow me away.

Correct me if I am wrong and misunderstood.

:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ziggy

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why did Adam eat the forbidden fruit..he wasn't deceived by the serpent (Satan). Seems that Adam was not interested in what God forbade and cared not that his wife took part. Nobody was wearing the "pants" back then :O Or, maybe Eve was taking advantage of him too, some guys will do anything for their gal's.

Some say Adam was with Eve when being tempted by the serpent, many do not and I think it is a translation thing. More so, if Adam was NOT present (which I don't think he was) Eve brought the fruit for him to eat...how could he have known that fruit was from the forbidden tree? They were both punished...as are we through original sin, "sweat of the brow, child bearing"

Adam should have been by his wives side IMHO all the time. It's a tough one! Go get 'er!
Too bad @Guiliano is not around any more [I wonder what happened to him?]. He had an excellent explanation for the man which was really in a sense all that God has given to people as male and female in the one creature and then God took the female part out... but they were intended to rejoin to become something better than either one of them alone could be. Guiliano included an in depth study of the original language meanings where Adam [he spoke of it as 'H'Adam] meant really mankind rather than only the male. Guiliano is well acquainted with the descriptions given by the Rabbis of Judaism once having had long personal discussions with one in addition to studying the subject.

I cannot do all of that and hope that in my many copied writings, one day I will come across again that particular
writing of my old friend Guiliano. He is missed here by me. He and @Gideons300 and @Helen have been my friends for many more than 10 years on the Internet. [There are a few others here I knew from way back as well, but honestly my memory fails me on things like this at times. My wife is my memory for many secular things, but on this, I have to depend on my own brain and what I have recorded in my computer...]

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
3D...
Reality.. I think Paul puts it like this:

Eph 3:17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
Eph 3:18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
Eph 3:19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Well, this would be 4D.. I don't know if we can see breadth..
what is that??

breadth
suggesting great extent

I hear it.. seeing it to the end.. or looking so deep within..
The microscope and the telescope of who and what and where and why...

Funny as I was reading that verse I thought of the cubit of a man verses the stature of an angel.
Is it the love that determines the stature of a man?

1Sa 16:7 But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.

Luk 2:52 And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.

Eph 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Hugs

Reactions: amadeus

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is this "revelation" of Paul we are supposed to see??
I don't see Jesus is Paul..
show me..
Show me the works Jesus did through Paul..
Because I can't see it.
Thank you

That is sad! for He was acclaimed by the other Apostles as the Apostle to the Gentiles! So you are minimizing Paul, and the apostles who are the foundation of teh body of Christ!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You could skip to the last few posts.. that might help explain the OP.
Thank You
HUGS

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is sad! for He was acclaimed by the other Apostles as the Apostle to the Gentiles! So you are minimizing Paul, and the apostles who are the foundation of teh body of Christ!
I realize people will come across a lot of the questions I was asking myself out loud.
I shared my thoughts, my mixed emotions, my doubts.
If you like to see the happy ending, please scroll through to the last couple pages.

Thank You
Hugs

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well @Ziggy was just floating a little bit in her heart and her head, I believe, and then she was writing as things came to her... doubts and questions. Later in the thread she starts to see Paul in a somewhat better light, but how good was Paul even after he met Jesus? How 'good' have we been since we met Jesus? Was not Paul also a man as we are with all of our temptations working too well at times? Consider who God used to accomplish good things. The writer of psalms, the apple of God's eye and a man after God's own had also been an adulterer and a murderer. Elijah who stood up against 400 false prophets and demonstrated the power of God working... then ran away to hide fearful for his physical life.

Saul/Paul? Was he better than you or me or anyone else on this forum? If he was, was it not because he learned to surrender to God and follow the lead of the Holy Spirit? Paul writes at length in the NT advising people what to do and what not to do, but where did he learn all of these things if not from God? Remember this conversation?

"And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments." Matt 19:16-17

None good but one...God!

The good ones among us are those who have God in them and working in them!
The good ones are those who not only allowed God to enter in and clean them up, but also to enter in and fill them with the "flesh and blood" of Jesus!

There is nothing wrong with having doubts and asking questions. That should be part of the growth process. Consider what it would like if every child finishing their Kindergarten year decided that they already had the whole package, no need to continue into the 1st grade and all those other levels...

Does God have anything else for us? He certainly has more for me... probably more than I will ever receive! Praise His name!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why did Adam eat the forbidden fruit..he wasn't deceived by the serpent (Satan). Seems that Adam was not interested in what God forbade and cared not that his wife took part. Nobody was wearing the "pants" back then :O Or, maybe Eve was taking advantage of him too, some guys will do anything for their gal's.
Too bad @Guiliano is not around any more [I wonder what happened to him?]. He had an excellent explanation for the man which was really in a sense all that God has given to people as male and female in the one creature and then God took the female part out... but they were intended to rejoin to become something better than either one of them alone could be. Guiliano included an in depth study of the original language meanings where Adam [he spoke of it as 'H'Adam] meant really mankind rather than only the male. Guiliano is well acquainted with the descriptions given by the Rabbis of Judaism once having had long personal discussions with one in addition to studying the subject.

I cannot do all of that and hope that in my many copied writings, one day I will come across again that particular
writing of my old friend Guiliano. He is missed here by me. He and @Gideons300 and @Helen have been my friends for many more than 10 years on the Internet. [There are a few others here I knew from way back as well, but honestly my memory fails me on things like this at times. My wife is my memory for many secular things, but on this, I have to depend on my own brain and what I have recorded in my computer...]

I did wonder where @Guiliano has been as well as @Truth, have not seen him for some time now. It just leaves us to wonder if they are where they want to be weather still with us or with The Lord . Not to mention, please tell me @Bbyrd is not banished for good now! :(
@Rollo made me laugh! And then our friend from Tuscany, @GodsGrace. I know you and Helen as well as Mike and several others have been on these sites, even been moderators as well, for decades and I for one, am really happ and blessed that you still come here :)

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I did wonder where @Guiliano has been as well as @Truth, have not seen him for some time now. It just leaves us to wonder if they are where they want to be weather still with us or with The Lord . Not to mention, please tell me @Bbyrd is not banished for good now! :(
@Rollo made me laugh! And then our friend from Tuscany, @GodsGrace. I know you and Helen as well as Mike and several others have been on these sites, even been moderators as well, for decades and I for one, am really happy and blessed that you still come here :)

Hi Nancy... I'm not even sure 101G is still around?
I agree with @amadeus...so many are now missing. :(
Our greatest loss in my book was still WillieT

This site seems to be a much more transient site than many others.

Yes, it seems as if they finally booted @bbyrd009 permanently.

I do miss ScottA
And many manymore.

Hope you are doing well?♥︎

Hugs ...H

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I do miss ScottA
And many manymore.

Hugs ...H

Hi Helen,
I have seen @101G on.
I am so sad to see our Mark gone, for good. He will settle in somewhere else, I'm sure.
And Willie T.? a HUGE loss to us but a gain for him He's my first loss here and, it still does sting, and I'm sure it stings you and others more as you knew him much longer than I.
It's so good to see you on here!
xoxo

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi Helen,
I have seen @101G on.
I am so sad to see our Mark gone, for good. He will settle in somewhere else, I'm sure.
And Willie T.? a HUGE loss to us but a gain for him He's my first loss here and, it still does sting, and I'm sure it stings you and others more as you knew him much longer than I.
xoxo

Did you get the results of your covid test?
Are you allowed to be 'out and about' more now?

Hope all is well xx

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you get the results of your covid test?
Are you allowed to be 'out and about' more now?

Hope all is well xx

I am fine and back to doing what I do best! Ty for asking my friend!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I do miss ScottA
And many manymore.

Hugs ...H
See where @ScottA was here Is holiness actually attainable in this life? Can a man cease from all sin? | Page 2 | Christian Forums @ Christianity Board recently seemingly returned after an absence...
@bbyrd009 was on Living Water as recently as 11-17-2020. I left a message there just now hoping for a response from him on current situation.
Our friend @Willie T has joined with our long gone friend Dwayne of so very long ago.
@101G has been on this forum today...

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I do miss ScottA
And many manymore.

Hugs ...H
Hi Helen,
I have seen @101G on.
xoxo
See where @ScottA was here Is holiness actually attainable in this life? Can a man cease from all sin? | Page 2 | Christian Forums @ Christianity Board recently seemingly returned after an absence...
@bbyrd009 was on Living Water as recently as 11-17-2020. I left a message there just now hoping for a response from him on current situation.
Our friend @Willie T has joined with our long gone friend Dwayne of so very long ago.
@101G has been on this forum today...
GINOLJC, to all.
first, I thanks each of you for your careness. as a matter of fact yesterday I was thinking of you Helen, because I haven't see you on lately either, I guess we had just missed each other posts. but glad to see you're still on. as said with Nacy, and amadeus, I have seen them each on the forum.

but to let you all know, I will be less on the site, because I have a new assignment at the local church where I attend. and it will take a great deal of my time. but I will be on from time to time, but not as much.

you all take care, and be blessed in the Lord.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There was a fellow on this forum with the name of "street preacher" or something like that.
I enjoyed talking to him.
I remember a dear sister called Preachergirl from another forum. I have her on my name list as of 2011. Seems like only yesterday.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just touching on the OP with regard to wisdom. My wife's birthday is today. "Happy birthday Kathy!" [No, she is not a member here.] She claims 21 years completed. While there is a difference in our ages, I do believe she has widened the gap unrealistically. [I'll be 77 on 12-3] Is that wisdom?

She's been around long enough to have gathered some wisdom. She is the only one remaining of 5 siblings. She had two younger and two older brothers. The last brother died July 20 of this year. [We've lost more friends and relatives this year than any other year in remembrance.] Now the oldest and best wisdom from her blood family resides in her. That is a good thing, right?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just touching on the OP with regard to wisdom. My wife's birthday is today. "Happy birthday Kathy!" [No, she is not a member here.] She claims 21 years completed. While there is a difference in our ages, I do believe she has widened the gap unrealistically. [I'll be 77 on 12-3] Is that wisdom?

She's been around long enough to have gathered some wisdom. She is the only one remaining of 5 siblings. She had two younger and two older brothers. The last brother died July 20 of this year. [We've lost more friends and relatives this year than any other year in remembrance.] Now the oldest and best wisdom from her blood family resides in her. That is a good thing, right?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHY!

HUGS

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I do miss ScottA
And many manymore.

Hugs ...H
I just received a message from @bbyrd009 elsewhere. He does not know if his suspension here is permanent. He says there is a PM for him here, but he has not been able to access it and read it because of the suspension. He does not recall anything controversial on his part since the last suspension.