What would Pete Buttigieg Think, SAY and Do If he ever read 1 Corinthians 6:9

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Taken said:
Without evidence your so called "Facts" are simply your accusatory opinions...and frankly repeating yourself is a bore.

Glory to God,
Taken

Nope!

Clearly, you have made many statements, claimed they were FACTS and provided no source for your claims.
^ That has NOTHING to do with what I DO or do NOT do!

Okay.

So, He said he visited sites of the "3 Abrahamic religions" .... So what?

YOU STATED Your POINT/CLAIM.. --->

Now explain YOUR POINT/CLAIM...--->

Why would...?

Glory to God,
Taken
To explain to you any further and to prove my point any further would be like talking to a child, who simply just says why, why, why, why to not accept what was clearly stated. Grow up!

Reactions: Giuliano

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To explain to you any further and to prove my point any further...

Further? Uh, try to stay on track.

You said Trump said he visited sites of the 3 Abrahamic Religions.

I asked for your source.

After your snarky remarks you gave your youtube source.

You made a comment that no person of God would make the comment Trump made, regarding 3 Abrahamic Religions.

THAT was "YOUR" POINT, to which you have made NO explaination or proof.

For you to say you will not further explain or prove your comment has merit is laughable...
since it is common sense, you can not go further with something you never addressed in the first place.

Stop being deceiving and explain "YOUR" point, or as usual what you say is simply your opinion and irrelevant.

Glory to God,
Taken

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Further? Uh, try to stay on track.

You said Trump said he visited sites of the 3 Abrahamic Religions.

I asked for your source.

After your snarky remarks you gave your youtube source.

You made a comment that no person of God would make the comment Trump made, regarding 3 Abrahamic Religions.

THAT was "YOUR" POINT, to which you have made NO explaination or proof.

For you to say you will not further explain or prove your comment has merit is laughable...
since it is common sense, you can not go further with something you never addressed in the first place.

Stop being deceiving and explain "YOUR" point, or as usual what you say is simply your opinion and irrelevant.

Glory to God,
Taken
I always prove my point, because my point is from God. He never looses. Since I only lean on Him nor do I. As for snarky this or that, you asked for proof ,a source, that Trump said what I EXACTLY SAID he said.I gave it. There is nothing snarky about truth. The snarky thing is, you asked for it with PROOF and now you just do not like it. Now, you want proof , of what..... that the 3 Abrahamic religion smack pushed by the elitist and false religious leaders is a bunch of bunk? Of course:rolleyes:. And that too I will gladly PROVE . And the snarky one that you are, will no doubt continue with your childish smack . The point is, you are not into truth, nor proof of.

John 8:56
Before Abraham was Born, I Am
…55You do not know Him, but I know Him. If I said I did not know Him, I would be a liar like you. But I do know Him, and I keep His word. 56Your father Abraham was overjoyed to see My day. He saw it and was glad.”

Now my questions are: Does God the heavenly Father have 1 or 3 religions? 2. Is Judaism as it is ,considered complete by God the Father? 3. Was Muhammad a false prophet? 4. who is the Messiah?

Now , answer those IF YOU CAN -CORRECTLY and you will answer any questions concerning the belief in the "3 Abrahamic religion" thingy.

Last edited:

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
President Trump =Great job!!! Americans have never had it so good. Trump will win in a landslide victory this Nov. PTL.

Reactions: historyb

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
President Trump =Great job!!! Americans have never had it so good. Trump will win in a landslide victory this Nov. PTL.
I thought they said crime does not pay.

Why hold the election? Just have the evangelical ministers who support Trump declare God wants him in there and make him President for life.

Last edited:
Reactions: aspen and 101G

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sour grapes??? Or bad case of Trump derangement syndrome?? ROFL!!

1 Corinthians 6:9-11 The unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. 11Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God.====This is the eternal living Words of God!!!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What would Pete Buttigieg Think, SAY and Do If he ever read 1 Corinthians 6:9

Literally, this is none of anyones business...it is Pete Buttigieg's.
There are billions of people on the planet all thinking and doing....none of it is your business. For starters, how can any man know with certainty what another person is thinking? I propose it is a futile exercise attempting it.

Your business is to concern yourself with what
you think and do...regarding this you have something to say...that will suffice....what others might be thinking is speculation, over inflated ego and definitely fraught with error.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought they said crime does not pay.

Why hold the election? Just have the evangelical ministers who support Trump declare God wants him in there and make him President for life.

unfortunately America has perfected profiting off of bad behavior - no concentration camps needed! Alcohol, drugs, imprisonment, gambling, driving - so many ways to fill the government coffers! Trump’s bad behavior has increased the handout from his father - and now he has taken his mobster-self to the Presidency and rampaged his way through the constitution and the law. If he is elected again, we can say goodbye to our republic - I wonder if people reacted to Caesar in the same way as ever-Trumpsters do? Well, they did worship him like a god - never mind, question asked and answered

Last edited:
Reactions: Giuliano