Whatever:

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I hate the human race. That's all I have to say for now.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I mean. Totally hate them, hate them, and that's really really hard to do for someone like me. I think you know why, and if you don't then I hate you all more. Hey, why should I pretend I love them to avoid hell? You know your God knows your true heart. So suck it up you hypocrites. Remember what I also yell on the streets, you can bury me anytime you want. No problem, I am tired of this shopping mall.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I been there before sir.

Hate revolved around my life for a long time until 26 - that is when my search for Jesus started, cause all I ever heard was that he had healed people, and cured them of things which were all pictures and types for our own personal need to have our soul healed.

Jesus is the one who gives the soul rest.

Matthew 11:
Rest for the Weary
…27All things have been entrusted to Me by My Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal Him. 28Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened,and I will give you rest. 29Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

Reactions: Nancy

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I been there before sir.

Hate revolved around my life for a long time until 26 - that is when my search for Jesus started, cause all I ever heard was that he had healed people, and cured them of things which were all pictures and types for our own personal need to have our soul healed.

Jesus is the one who gives the soul rest.

Matthew 11:
Rest for the Weary
…27All things have been entrusted to Me by My Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal Him. 28Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened,and I will give you rest. 29Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
"There is a way that seems right for mankind, but it ends in death"

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I mean. Totally hate them, hate them, and that's really really hard to do for someone like me. I think you know why, and if you don't then I hate you all more. Hey, why should I pretend I love them to avoid hell? You know your God knows your true heart. So suck it up you hypocrites. Remember what I also yell on the streets, you can bury me anytime you want. No problem, I am tired of this shopping mall.
Understandable. Apparently you have not discovered the reason things are the way they are. It helps if you do.

Reactions: Wrangler

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't hate people because they are bad, although they are.

You hate people because you are bad - and spiritually immature.

Easy to find fault in this world. Hard to extend grace to a fallen world that deserves death.

Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is pleasing, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.
Philippians 4:8

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.” (Luke 14:26)

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"There is a way that seems right for mankind, but it ends in death"
A wise man thinks about death, but a fool only cares about having a good time.

I can play a fool pretty well and still do sometimes? But I have learned to consider death and the afterlife. Apparently there won’t be no more death, no more pain, mourning, or crying, in the new Jerusalem above from what I understand.

Also don’t think I’m calling you a fool because I’m not, it’s just what the Bible says and I shared it with a friend this morning, she said it make sense. She has seen many of her personal clients die and leave working where we do work which is with handicapped people.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More than you know.
“And there shall ye remember your ways, and all your doings, wherein ye have been defiled; and ye shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for all your evils that ye have committed.” (Ezekiel 20:43)