What's more amazing?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited:

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Can I vote "Both"?

When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers,
The moon and the stars, which You have ordained;

What is man that You take thought of him,
And the son of man that You care for him?

Yet You have made him a little lower than God,
And You crown him with glory and majesty!

You make him to rule over the works of Your hands;
You have put all things under his feet...

(Psalms 8:3-6)

I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well.

(Psalms 139:14)
@Lambano I was going to quote from Psalm 139 and then I saw you had already done so...........

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Despite its mind-boggling size the entire universe is composed mostly of dead lifeless atoms and molecules and is therefore not as miraculous as even a tiny grass seed.
Here's one I placed on damp tissue and within days it'd sprouted, and note the filament "roots" it put out to soak up the moisture, bless its little heart.
Scientists can analyse seeds like this by scanning them, testing them, dissecting them, list all their chemical components etc, but all the scientists in the world can't actually MAKE one..:)
"I will provide grass in the fields for your cattle" (Deuteronomy 11:15)

View attachment 25444
He made the stars too, which is other planets in the universe. Once they were called wondering stars because they move.

Gen 1
14And God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the sky to distinguish between the day and the night, and let them be signs to mark the seasons and days and years. 15And let them serve as lights in the expanse of the sky to shine upon the earth.” And it was so.

16God made two great lights: the greater light to rule the day and the lesser light to rule the night. And He made the stars as well.

What happens in a sun is nuclear fusion same thing in a nuclear power plant.

Last edited:

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What an awesome thread,,
Thank you Devine.
How did I miss this ? Hmmm,mm

Reactions: dev553344

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Despite its mind-boggling size the entire universe is composed mostly of dead lifeless atoms and molecules and is therefore not as miraculous as even a tiny grass seed.
Here's one I placed on damp tissue and within days it'd sprouted, and note the filament "roots" it put out to soak up the moisture, bless its little heart.
Scientists can analyse seeds like this by scanning them, testing them, dissecting them, list all their chemical components etc, but all the scientists in the world can't actually MAKE one..:)
"I will provide grass in the fields for your cattle" (Deuteronomy 11:15)

View attachment 25444

God bless you.
How incredible.

Life interest me most and amazes me greatly.
Some life forms reproduce asexually, some lay eggs, seeds produce more seeds. The process continues..........

Having been in the health feild, the body blows my mind.

It repairs, heals, has more gizmos & gadgets that all perform perfectly to make a walking, talking, thinking human.

Praises be to God and his awesome POWER!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's a night time picture that is nice:
1213301.jpg

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Five Amazing Creatures in God's Creation - Articles

The human epidermis, our outer skin layer, regenerates every 35 days.
The entire human body regenerates itself, including
brain cells.
How The Body Regenerates Itself - Foods That Heal You
  • Your outer layer of skin, the epidermis, replaces itself every 35 days.
  • You are given a new liver every six weeks (a human liver can regenerate itself completely even if as little as 25% remains of it).
  • Your stomach lining replaces itself every 4 days, and the stomach cells that come into contact with digesting food are replaced every 5 minutes.
  • Our entire skeletal structures are regenerated every 3 months
  • Your entire brain replaces itself every two months.
  • And the entire human body, right down to the last atom, is replaced every 5-7 years.

Incidentally many deep space images have been faked with added colour to make them look nicer than they really are.
The universe is mostly just dead useless debris left over from the big bang, yet atheist astronomers gush over it wide-eyed as though it's something special; I suppose it's because it's the only "god" they've got and you have to feel sorry for them..:)
"Do not worship the sun moon and stars" (Deuteronomy 4:19)

Cox and Sagan
View attachment 25441
''God created the heavens and the earth...''

Standing or sitting in awe of God's incredible creation isn't worship of the sun,moon,stars.

The universe is not mostly just dead useless debris left over from the big bang. And by the way the euphemism, ''Big Bang'', is a euphemism particular to atheists, not Christian theists.

CT4M3OMXT5DE7OY646NACXSIU4.jpg

Photos: NASA releases the ‘deepest’ and ‘sharpest’ infrared images of the universe yet

Last edited:

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
..The universe is not mostly just dead useless debris left over from the big bang. And by the way the euphemism, ''Big Bang'', is a euphemism particular to atheists, not Christian theists..

God wrote the "Creation Program" then snapped his fingers to start it, THAT was the Big Bang..:)

rel-God-bigbangl.jpg

Reactions: BeyondET

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Five Amazing Creatures in God's Creation - Articles

The human epidermis, our outer skin layer, regenerates every 35 days.
The entire human body regenerates itself, including
brain cells.
How The Body Regenerates Itself - Foods That Heal You
  • Your outer layer of skin, the epidermis, replaces itself every 35 days.
  • You are given a new liver every six weeks (a human liver can regenerate itself completely even if as little as 25% remains of it).
  • Your stomach lining replaces itself every 4 days, and the stomach cells that come into contact with digesting food are replaced every 5 minutes.
  • Our entire skeletal structures are regenerated every 3 months
  • Your entire brain replaces itself every two months.
  • And the entire human body, right down to the last atom, is replaced every 5-7 years.

''God created the heavens and the earth...''

Standing or sitting in awe of God's incredible creation isn't worship of the sun,moon,stars.

The universe is not mostly just dead useless debris left over from the big bang. And by the way the euphemism, ''Big Bang'', is a euphemism particular to atheists, not Christian theists.

CT4M3OMXT5DE7OY646NACXSIU4.jpg

Photos: NASA releases the ‘deepest’ and ‘sharpest’ infrared images of the universe yet

Lol.......
Somebody needs to tell my body that, its regenerable.

Its a fact it doesnt know.....:Laughingoutloud::Laughingoutloud::Laughingoutloud::Laughingoutloud::Laughingoutloud::Laughingoutloud::Laughingoutloud::Laughingoutloud:

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know..................................

the yo-yo was originally a weapon used in the Philippine jungle ?