What's The First Thing You Are Going To Do When You Get To Heaven?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1000 times, what's your point?
1001 times - a simple honest question you did not ever answer so far as seen. No guile in the question. No motive outside of Jesus and the Gospel.
Are you unable or unwilling to read Scripture ? Does it scare you or something ? That's NOT was is expected, but you seem like terrified of Scripture, avoiding now more the truth, simply.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If Jesus is your Lord and Saviour then you will be in heaven, not because of the amazing quality of your life, but because of the beyond belief of Jesus's love and grace to you.
The other thing is that heaven will be far more amazing than we can think of imagine.
I don't believe in OSAS, or trying to anticipate what I, or anyone, will do in heaven. Both are imprudent as far as I'm concerned.

Reactions: Willie T

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
1001 times - a simple honest question you did not ever answer so far as seen. No guile in the question. No motive outside of Jesus and the Gospel.
Are you unable or unwilling to read Scripture ? Does it scare you or something ? That's NOT was is expected, but you seem like terrified of Scripture, avoiding now more the truth, simply.
You seem terrified of just being sensible.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We both said 'guilty', what the heck is your problem with that?
Yes, we are both aware that Christ saves sinners, and therefore, renders them guiltless in heaven. We are merely expressing, in an abstract way, that no one deserves heaven, ...because every other sentiment about heaven, is just speculation, and really shouldn't be discussed.
Do you get the point?

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What will be the first thing you do when your spirit separates from your physical flesh? I'll go first.

2 Corinthians 5:6–8 “6 Therefore, being always of good courage, and knowing that while we are at home in the body we are absent from the Lord— 7 for we walk by faith, not by sight— 8 we are of good courage, I say, and prefer rather to be absent from the body and to be at home with the Lord.”

I'm gonna give Jesus Christ a huge spiritual hug! Then I'm going to jump up on our FATHER'S lap! I already called 1st dibs, so stay outta my way! :)

*For Catholics, I guess it will be after you guys/gals get out of "Purgatory" Love you all!

The Lord Jesus Christ ONLY, is Worthy of all our Praise and Worship!
Eternity is a Very long Time!
Satan Loves Distractions and Wants Christians To Just Die!!

@JTH1234

Reactions: JTH1234

Mosheli

Jul 2, 2020
Wellington
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
What will be the first thing you do when your spirit separates from your physical flesh? I'll go first.

I'm not worried about after die except for being saved. I'm worried about this life here and now. Otherwise we may as well die now. Eternal life includes here and now, not just after we die. There are things we can forever miss out on (like marriage? ("they don't marry but are like angels")).

("Heaven" might be a misnomer. And "when spirit separates from flesh" might be a misconception. The bible has contradicting verses on what happens to believers/nonbelievers after they die. Some say that when we die we sleep in the grave until the first or second resurrection when our bodies are resurrected. Flesh is not bad.)

There is no certainty that I will even get to "heaven" since I am finding it impossible to have faith in this mean cruel hell situation. This last number of months I am stuck in impossible situation where I can't even try to have faith because ongoing constant daily mean cruel hell wrongs make it impossible for me to be able to (eg ringing sound in flat from neighbours pump/plumbing going all day and night every day and night which everyone has refused to stop for 3 years now so far, eg forced to eat fluoridated food/water every meal every day, etc). If this hell is going to keep on much longer I'll be glad the day I die and no more hell to suffer if I'm not unsaved.

If I do make it. The first thing I'll do is ask why did God allow me to suffer so much mean cruel hell slavery and wasted life, missing out on some things for ever. Why didn't God answer prayers.
Many people will then see shocking hell things we suffered in this life that they denied and didn't believe and didn't care about.
I will meet old christian/messianic friends (like Ian L, Matthew P) and family.
And Jesus will have alot of tears to "wipe away", some my fault, some others (for bad they did, or for not caring or not doing good).
Then we will first be at the marriage supper of the lamb where there will be no fluoridated or sprayed etc food & drink.
Then there is the millenium when we will return with Jesus and be kings and priests and every one have their own fig tree and vine (possibly a type of husband and wife).
Afterwards is the new heaven and new earth when we will be able to explore the new universe much like science fiction.
Sometimes I've said I will find a planet somewhere and spend most of my time alone since I don't fancy spending eternity with people who didn't care a stuff in this life.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Probably..... Sign-in.

And congratulations buddy, you already signed in. Miss you like crazy. :'( As for me the first thing I will probably do after run to Jesus and my other loved ones,.. is going to give Willie a great big HUG!! :D R.I.P Willie-T my friend for life and all of eternity. :) (I seriously started crying after I saw he replied to this thread.)

Reactions: Bobby Jo

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'm going to apologize to my wife, -- for pushing ONE BUTTON TOO MANY ... :eek:

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
Bobby Jo (with ELAM nodding his head in agreement)
Would that be because that one button too many was the cause behind you're arriving in Heaven? ;) :p

What's the first thing I'm going to do when I get to Heaven?
Ask God to wipe the, "SURPRISE! :eek:" , look off my face.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would that be because that one button too many was the cause behind you're arriving in Heaven? ;) :p
???????????????? WHY would you ASK THAT ???????????????

... am I THAT transparent?!? :rolleyes:

With My VERY BEST Regards,
Bobby Jo (and ELAM turning circles on the floor! :D )

Reactions: April_Rose

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... What's the first thing I'm going to do when I get to Heaven?

Me thinks YOU got a FIRST CLASS TICKET; others arriving by COACH; and me pretending to be a "Fuller Brush" salesman squeezing my foot in the door.

Bobby Jo (now ELAM barking at me apparently disturbed about my wishful thinking. :rolleyes: )

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Before my grandma passed away, she didn't eat for 17 years except for through a tube in her stomach. She always said the first thing she'd do when she got to heaven was eat a cheeseburger.

For myself, feel a lot of love there and it's also really bright, so standing around for a minute and staring; a little bit overwhelmed by how bright it is.

Last edited:

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Me thinks YOU got a FIRST CLASS TICKET; others arriving by COACH; and me pretending to be a "Fuller Brush" salesman squeezing my foot in the door.

Bobby Jo (now ELAM barking at me apparently disturbed about my wishful thinking. :rolleyes: )
LOL!
I don't have a Fuller Brush joke but I do have a vacuum cleaner salesman joke. ;)

A new vacuum cleaner salesman knocked at the door. A lady opened it. Before she could speak, the salesman rushed into the living room & emptied a bag of dirt on the carpet.

Salesman: Madam, if I'm unable to clean this up with my new powerful vacuum cleaner in next 10 sec, I'll eat all this dirt.

Lady: Do you need Tomato Sauce with that dirt? Salesman: Why?
Lady: Because there's no electricity in the house !

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL!
I don't have a Fuller Brush joke but I do have a vacuum cleaner salesman joke. ;)

A new vacuum cleaner salesman knocked at the door. A lady opened it. Before she could speak, the salesman rushed into the living room & emptied a bag of dirt on the carpet.

Salesman: Madam, if I'm unable to clean this up with my new powerful vacuum cleaner in next 10 sec, I'll eat all this dirt.

Lady: Do you need Tomato Sauce with that dirt? Salesman: Why?
Lady: Because there's no electricity in the house !

LOL, -- a new one on me, and no come-back either!!!

ONCE AGAIN you out-shined everyone around, except for ELAM. He tells the one about the guy walking down the beach in San Diego who stubs his foot on a bottle, picks it up, and out comes a Genie. Now he's not a very powerful Genie, so he only offers ONE WISH. -- The guy thinks for a moment and says that he's always wanted to visit Hawaii, but he gets air-sick and sea-sick, so could he have a land bridge? The Genie said ABSOLUTELY NOT because of the amount of pilings and concrete, but that he'd give him one more chance at a WISH. So the man explained that the little woman and he weren't getting along very well, and he'd like to understand the Female Mind. The Genie paused, and asked, --- was that a one-lane bridge or two-lane bridge? :eek:

With VERY, VERY BEST REGARDS,
ELAM (with Bobby Jo doing the typing, and now going to find safety behind the refrigerator ... :rolleyes: )

Last edited:

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

At first I thought this read that you were going to ask God to wipe you and I was going to say,.. wow,.. you really must have been surprised and not prepared with bringing toilet paper along with you. :D

LOL, -- a new one on me, and no come-back either!!!

ONCE AGAIN you out-shined everyone around, except for ELAM. He tells the one about the guy walking down the beach in San Diego who stubs his foot on a bottle, picks it up, and out comes a Genie. Now he's not a very powerful Genie, so he only offers ONE WISH. -- The guy thinks for a moment and says that he's always wanted to visit Hawaii, but he gets air-sick and sea-sick, so could he have a land bridge? The Genie said ABSOLUTELY NOT because of the amount of pilings and concrete, but that he'd give him one more chance at a WISH. So the man explained that the little woman and he weren't getting along very well, and he'd like to understand the Female Mind. The Genie paused, and asked, --- was that a one-lane bridge or two-lane bridge? :eek:

With VERY, VERY BEST REGARDS,
ELAM (with Bobby Jo doing the typing, and now going to hide behind the refrigerator ... :rolleyes: )

BJ,.. I'm a female and I don't even know how my own brain works. I was never even given instructions. XD

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... BJ,.. I'm a female and I don't even know how my own brain works. I was never even given instructions. XD

I ain't touching this one, but ELAM's looking for an 11' pole. So maybe he'll get back to you on this ... :p

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
Bobby Jo & ELAM