What's The First Thing You Are Going To Do When You Get To Heaven?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I ain't touching this one, but ELAM's looking for an 11' pole. So maybe he'll get back to you on this ... :p

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
Bobby Jo & ELAM

This is literally the only channel my mind seems to broadcast. Weird. :/

Reactions: WaterSong

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Disclaimer: I do not wish for anybody to die of Covid, but I just like seeing the humor in troubling situations. :D

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Disclaimer: I do not wish for anybody to die of Covid, but I just like seeing the humor in troubling situations. :D

Ummmmmmmmmm, some 99.997% of healthy people DON'T DIE. ;)

And that includes both me and my wife as of a year ago which I got it from a Chinese spy in our community, and then gave it to my wife! -- But she HAS threatened to MURDER me on a couple of occasions ...

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo (and ELAM with his paws over his head. :rolleyes: )

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What will be the first thing you do when your spirit separates from your physical flesh? I'll go first.

2 Corinthians 5:6–8 “6 Therefore, being always of good courage, and knowing that while we are at home in the body we are absent from the Lord— 7 for we walk by faith, not by sight— 8 we are of good courage, I say, and prefer rather to be absent from the body and to be at home with the Lord.”

I'm gonna give Jesus Christ a huge spiritual hug! Then I'm going to jump up on our FATHER'S lap! I already called 1st dibs, so stay outta my way! :)

*For Catholics, I guess it will be after you guys/gals get out of "Purgatory" Love you all!

The Lord Jesus Christ ONLY, is Worthy of all our Praise and Worship!
Eternity is a Very long Time!
Satan Loves Distractions and Wants Christians To Just Die!!
Buy a gun in that heaven.

No one goes directly to heaven, you must pay for every Sin to the last cent. as nothing corrupted comes in to Heaven.

Look at the Kingdom of God, their is a list of who can not get in to that Kingdom.
If one does not support anything that's on that list your going to Hell. anyone who supports Gay pride and such modern day nonsense can not enter the Kingdom of God and if you can't make it into the Kingdom of God you have no chance of getting into Heaven at all.
When one is truly born again they can make the grade into the Kingdom of God and if one is not truly born again then you are carnal religious that is not worthy of Christ Jesus at all. because one does not know him truly and has another Jesus ? a Mans works one.
People who claim to be prissy and make up their worldly rules do not cut it at all. oh look at be I don't X, Y or Z ? well well well what do we have here, one who thinks that their good works are going to get them into heaven. look at me I am better than you :rolleyes: no your not !

It's all about Jesus Christ that you must serve to enter into the Kingdom of God and when you get their you will be sent out among the wolves in this world. you may be devoured by the wolves but your salvation is assured in Christ Jesus.
One can not serve two masters.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's The First Thing You Are Going To Do When You Get To Heaven?

(You/ Spirit/Soul), in Heaven?

Look at and See God as He is.

Reactions: April_Rose

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like the song goes:

Surrounded by You glory