What's the weather like where you are?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We've got another of those >yawn< earlymorninglowcloudshazyafternoonsunshinehighsintheupper70's - I can't wait for some weather!

o_O

Oh whoops....I thing we sent that to you...we have just come out of that pattern.
So far I can honestly say...we have had TWO real days of "summer"...today it is raining again. The upside it, 1) it is 'liquid snow', so no hard work for my hubby, and 2) I don't have to go out and water.

BTW, please don't send it back...we have been under it 'forever' I feel.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Un ha, lol, Hi BG, well what you know, the sun is out in full force.... sunshine, sunshime, but yes, AC, AC, all the time.

how are things in your neck of the woods.

PICJAG.

:) Hi there.

How come you didn't join in the thread about - When is a christian NOT a Christian?
(NOT ...what IS a christian....we know that...)
I tagged you to it right at the beginning....now it is pages long.
Did you just choose not to respond? ( the thread was on behalf of someone else who asked the question, because someone told her she was was a lair and shouldn't call herself a christian. )

Be blessed...Helen

Oh well, never mind, I am happy with many wise responses :)

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:) Hi there.

How come you didn't join in the thread about - When is a christian NOT a Christian?
(NOT ...what IS a christian....we know that...)
I tagged you to it right at the beginning....now it is pages long.
Did you just choose not to respond? ( the thread was on behalf of someone else who asked the question, because someone told her she was was a lair and shouldn't call herself a christian. )

Be blessed...Helen

Oh well, never mind, I am happy with many wise responses :)
I didn't see it. but we'll take a look at it, ok, sorry i missed it.

PICJAG.

Reactions: Helen

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Foggy in the night; clearer now, but still dull.
just thank God you don't have to deal with hurricanes. I wouldn't mind a few Foggy nights, (smile). but God has place up where he needs us. so stay safe and enjoy God ok. be blessed.

PICJAG.

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is nice and sunny ! ALL though we have had a lot of day's starting like that this year.........
Then all of a sudden the wind picks up and you can see the trees even moving a lot .....
Not to nice to think of going out side..... ugh........

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Oh whoops....I thing we sent that to you...we have just come out of that pattern.
So far I can honestly say...we have had TWO real days of "summer"...today it is raining again. The upside it, 1) it is 'liquid snow', so no hard work for my hubby, and 2) I don't have to go out and water.

BTW, please don't send it back...we have been under it 'forever' I feel.
Don't worry; the real snow will doubtless be there within a few weeks in Alberta, right?

Hoping you and your husband will cope okay with the weather.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
HOT... our very first HOT day!!!!
No complaints LOL

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's been Hot. It's going to Stay hot. Welcome to the dog days of summer!

Reactions: Helen

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
HOT... our very first HOT day!!!!
No complaints LOL

Where in Canada are you B.G.? It was REALLY hot here in central Ontario lake-cottage country, last week unless you were in or on the water. But it has been quite pleasant since Sunday. Sunny, warm with very low humidity during the day (we could actually use a bit of rain) and cool and dry at night. Great for sleeping with the windows open (I HATE to have the A/C on at night).

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Where in Canada are you B.G.? It was REALLY hot here in central Ontario lake-cottage country, last week unless you were in or on the water. But it has been quite pleasant since Sunday. Sunny, warm with very low humidity during the day (we could actually use a bit of rain) and cool and dry at night. Great for sleeping with the windows open (I HATE to have the A/C on at night).

I'm in "God's side of the country" :D
Not far from Banff and the Rockies ....Alberta.

Reactions: Lady Crosstalk

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
rain again........and dull...

children rather play in doors and drink coffee..........