What's the weather like where you are?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was actually cloudy and cool when I walked out the door this morning, a very refreshing surprise!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We've turned to mid 80's highs, and mid 60's lows, for the next couple of weeks.

Nothing is like it was!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Not very warm...the sun comes and goes....but the breeze is cool today.

Reactions: farouk

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We too @farouk

Today is cold and wet...and looks like it will stay that way for a while.

Reactions: farouk

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not very warm...the sun comes and goes....but the breeze is cool today.
Hi BG, glad you all are getting some sun up there, just keep sending that breeze down here in the daytime. high 90 and low 70 at night. that's the only thing that is keeping us out of the 100, that canadian jet stream. hope more sun for you all.

PICJAG.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi BG, glad you all are getting some sun up there, just keep sending that breeze down here in the daytime. high 90 and low 70 at night. that's the only thing that is keeping us out of the 100, that canadian jet stream. hope more sun for you all.

PICJAG.

Thanks...it's a nice bright day here today. And hope the rain stays off one more day. My daughter, son in law, and and Dave are laying sod tomorrow in my grand daughters back yard. Then , if it rains the following day...that will be find for the new sod. :)
There is always an upside to everything isn't there.

I do not envy your 90F not one little bit. Esp as we don't have A/C here, few people do.

============

@Giuliano Hey Kerry.
As we know it is now August...since May I have seen only two butterflies, two lovely bees, and a few ants... :(
Never known a year quite like it. It is strange.

Glad that you had a lovely butterfly...it's always a great reminder of the resurrection. :)
My hollyhocks have all had buds on them for about a month now, no bigger, just 'there'...I'm not sure they even have time to 'make'...but we will see.

Im enjoying this warmth and sun today.

.........H

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks...it's a nice bright day here today. And hope the rain stays off one more day. My daughter, son in law, and and Dave are laying sod tomorrow in my grand daughters back yard. Then , if it rains the following day...that will be find for the new sod.
There is always an upside to everything isn't there.

I do not envy your 90F not one little bit. Esp as we don't have A/C here, few people do.
GINOLJC, GOOD. hope the grass get a good soaking .... for the grass sake.. :p
we got to find a way to exchange our heat for your cold. maybe we need to start our own stock exchange, and build a pipeline, (they build one for everything else), and call it the real "GREEN DEAL" or something. an environmental stock exchange. pipe some heat and cold air exchange. oh well maybe it for the back bunner ...... burrner?. Ok a little humor. but hope it goes well with the sod.
PICJAG.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Dull and cloudy... but perfect for laying the sod on grand daughters back yard :)

Now rain will be a blessing ...it feels more like autumn here than summer.
My husbands usually wears shorts all summer...this summer he has only worn them about once a week this year. :(

Reactions: 101G and Nancy