What's the weather like where you are?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hot, but a dip in the jet stream brought the temps down into the 70, this is July...... :eek:

PICJAG.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hot
Humid
Monsoonal
Muggy
Sultry
Sweltering
Steamy
Stifling

I'm so spoiled!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Extremely hot here in he UK. Warmest temps on record. I have kept the windows and curtains closed to keep the sun out and have had a fan running all day in my room as I just sat and read.

Reactions: farouk

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You guys got it hot too, then... :)
We certainly did. The temps at night have been higher than the daytime norm for this time of year, so a few disturbed nights. Thankfully it is much cooler and fresher this morning, more 'normal'

Reactions: farouk

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ours is nice, but only once this 'summer' have we used the fans...having the window open is enough...and it seems there is always a breeze these days.
Boy our weather here has changes so much.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hot and muggy. Day and night. AC time.

This is "bill courtesy month" for the electric co. When they send out the bill, instead of printing the actual amount due, they just put the letters, OMG! to save us all the trouble of saying it ourselves.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hot and muggy. Day and night. AC time.

This is "bill courtesy month" for the electric co. When they send out the bill, instead of printing the actual amount due, they just put the letters, OMG! to save us all the trouble of saying it ourselves.

images.png