What's the weather like where you are?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

B

brakelite

We are still enjoying "Fall" weather in the middle of winter...it hovers between 5C above freezing and 5 degrees below freezing. Wonderful!

Very blessed indeed. :)
Wonderful? Seriously? Temperature like that is all the motivation I need to emigrate. Even if I have to walk. 29 C here today... Forecast for 39c tomorrow. Ahhhh bliss

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Wonderful? Seriously? Temperature like that is all the motivation I need to emigrate. Even if I have to walk. 29 C here today... Forecast for 39c tomorrow. Ahhhh bliss

Come right over... :)
You have tried other countries...have you 'done' Canada yet? LOL

When you come make sure you come west...the East side is humid and they speak French there haha!!
The West is God's country.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
107.6f (41.7c) today than cool change dropped to 84f (29c) in 10 minutes got storms wandering about. Love teh storms.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Only minus 1C again...we did have a very heavy wind and weather warnings yesterday...but it was south of us...we got a bit of wind but not the dangerous 100 per hour one, not here...nasty.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Only minus 1C again...we did have a very heavy wind and weather warnings yesterday...but it was south of us...we got a bit of wind but not the dangerous 100 per hour one, not here...nasty.
What do they call the wind there off the Rockies..the Caribou...or is that a Western moose...

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What do they call the wind there off the Rockies..the Caribou...or is that a Western moose...

Chinook winds...warm winds off the rockies...that how we can rise temps by 12 degs in 15mins!!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@BG, got a heat wave going on down here, rolling 70's 4 to 5 weeks stright.

if you need some sun, I got Fed X on standyby.

so how is it up there?.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sunny with a strong sun...
I am by the equator.
In peace

Wow! Then where are you?
I'm nearer to the North Pole :D

@101G

We are still doing very well here...but, I think that we are getting soft.
Today it was only minus 7 C and it felt really cold...which is a joke, cold to us anything below minus 25C which would be the norm here at this time of year

But, actually we have had Oct, Nov, and Dec with very mild temps (zero C) now, here we are one week into Jan...and only minus 7.

It gets down to minus 12 at night, but that is to be expected.

Are you enjoying your hot weather, or will you feel that you never had a winter?

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Wow! Then where are you?

@101G

Today it was only minus 7 C and it felt really cold...which is a joke, cold to us anything below minus 25C which would be the norm here at this time of year

But, actually we have had Oct, Nov, and Dec with very mild temps (zero C) now, here we are one week into Jan...and only minus 7.

Are you enjoying your hot weather, or will you feel that you never had a winter?
What a marvellous and delicately balanced globe: with such a thin atmosphere, the weather on the Equator and at the Poles is so finely balanced...

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow! Then where are you?

@101G

oh yes, today, another scorcher, short sleeves.

anything with a minus, it gives me chills, no matter how cold or not it is.

but you stay cool up there ok.

be blessed.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What a marvellous and delicately balanced globe: with such a thin atmosphere, the weather on the Equator and at the Poles is so finely balanced...
amen, God made everything GOOD.

be blessed.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Well, some parts of Australia are tropical, aren't they?

...Unless it's Tasmania or facing the Roaring Forties or someplace...