What's the weather like where you are?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
78 yesterday, almost turned the conditioner on.

@BG, need heat? on sale, real cheap. Sun last few week.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well , we are still happy here with ours...minus 5 and holding :)
We are getting soft for sure...my daughter said yesterday...'Brrr it feels cold today'...we laughed, because 'cold' here in January is usually -25 or worse!!! :D

Reactions: farouk

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@BG, it a heat wave going on here, it's in the 60's today, and january almost gone.

I'm loving it.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well , we are still happy here with ours...minus 5 and holding :)
We are getting soft for sure...my daughter said yesterday...'Brrr it feels cold today'...we laughed, because 'cold' here in January is usually -25 or worse!!! :D
BG, I'm going to call all of you up there the Polar Bear club. because youall can "bare" that kind of weather.

so be cool........ :p

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
BG, I'm going to call all of you up there the Polar Bear club. because youall can "bare" that kind of weather.

so be cool........ :p

Haha!!
Well at least when we get a nice hot summer we appreciate the lovely sun more than you guys down there , who have it year round!

Coming from England first...I LOVE the four seasons. You seem to have "just one" :p

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Haha!!
Well at least when we get a nice hot summer we appreciate the lovely sun more than you guys down there , who have it year round!

Coming from England first...I LOVE the four seasons. You seem to have "just one" :p
The Albertan option seems sometimes to be to have all four seasons in one day...

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Albertan option seems sometimes to be to have all four seasons in one day...

Haha!!... Yes, much better weather here than when we lived in Edmonton just 300KL north of us....they get no Chinooks there...
We lived 17 yrs there..and been here 25... Strange, my husband still supports the Edmonton Oilers... even though we have been here longer!!

Reactions: farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Haha!!... Yes, much better weather here than when we lived in Edmonton just 300KL north of us....they get no Chinooks there...
We lived 17 yrs there..and been here 25... Strange, my husband still supports the Edmonton Oilers... even though we have been here longer!!
So, the Chinooks are not found as far away from the Rockies as Edmonton is, then...

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So, the Chinooks are not found as far away from the Rockies as Edmonton is, then...

Correct..it is something to do with the air flow from the mountains...it’s a warm wind.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Woke up to a blanket of snow and the house freezing. Heaven for me is going to be 77 degrees, a cool breeze, a lapping ocean, and a cool glass of ice tea with my family and pets around.

I hope God has the same idea of heaven as I do.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Haha!!

What sun??? Where we're at it hides. God made a mistake making me be born in the north - I'm a warm-blooded southerner by heart. My grandparents came over on the boat from Ireland and from what I understand the weather is pretty drab and cool there too.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What sun??? Where we're at it hides. God made a mistake making me be born in the north - I'm a warm-blooded southerner by heart. My grandparents came over on the boat from Ireland and from what I understand the weather is pretty drab and cool there too.

We happen to live in a province which has clear blue skies most days of the year...even IF it is 30 below zero!! :)

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We happen to live in a province which has clear blue skies most days of the year...even IF it is 30 below zero!! :)
Sounds pretty. Most of what I know of Canada is from TV and it looks like there is a lot of wilderness - it looked pretty in some areas, although I'll take the warmth. I love nature though so anything in nature appeals to me. I talked to two people from Canada before though, who don't like the health care system there. It gets real expensive real quick here if you have a medical issue.

We flew to St. Croix one year. My husband's friend worked for a company that owned a condo so we got to stay for free. Beautiful weather! It was the most perfect weather I'd ever experienced. Clear skies, the condo was right on the beach (my style!) with just a slight breeze - it was the closest to perfect I'd ever experienced. We sat out on the beach all day and never got hot. I sat there and stared up the mountaintop to where John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara's house was. Some of the restaurants there were great. It was the first time I tasted creme` brûlée and fell in love with it. I usually like most desserts though:)