What's the weather like where you are?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
A ripper spring time cold front here, 4c here right now and raining but its snowing up in the mountains.

Here's the mountain nearby about 11 hours ago
View attachment 7708

@Angelina maybe this cold weather will make it across the ditch to NZ haha.
Well brother, it has been sunny and beautiful for the past week and now it's raining with high winds. My neighbours fence blew down this morning. :)

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Well brother, it has been sunny and beautiful for the past week and now it's raining with high winds. My neighbours fence blew down this morning. :)
Wowl but I think especially in South Island it can be very windy (...plus in Wellington, the Windy City, right? :) )

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Here in Arizona, Yesterday sunny and 89, and today Hazy clouds and 84 with a slight breeze, just Cozy, especially after the Summer Dread of extreme Heat!

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Extreme heat and snow and ice...all in one Continent... :)
Arizona gets snow up north, but where I am at we are at 480 feet above sea level, During the Summer the sun shine's on the ground for about 14 hours a day, we actually disconnect our water heaters, so as to have some cooler water to mix with the ground water, when taking a shower!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Arizona gets snow up north, but where I am at we are at 480 feet above sea level, During the Summer the sun shine's on the ground for about 14 hours a day, we actually disconnect our water heaters, so as to have some cooler water to mix with the ground water, when taking a shower!
You guys are by the Mexican border, right?

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Michigan our high have been in the 40's most of the last few days
down to the 20's at night or low 30's..... and a dusting of snow a few day's.
My other son lives in Wis. and they are even more cold and have more snow then we do.
That state always has less warm,,,, then us and more snow .........and colder then us........

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
In Michigan our high have been in the 40's most of the last few days
down to the 20's at night or low 30's..... and a dusting of snow a few day's.
My other son lives in Wis. and they are even more cold and have more snow then we do.
That state always has less warm,,,, then us and more snow .........and colder then us........
@Grams Hi, Ms Grams; Wisconsin can get rather cold, right? we next door in Canada had had dustings of snow also...

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Josho Isn't Australia's highest peak actually not on Continental Australia but on Heard Island? I thought read that someplace...

There is an even higher one in the Australian Antarctic territory in Antarctica, but outside Australian Antarctic Territory, Mawson Peak is the highest mountain in Heard Island

B

brakelite

Great photo! :)

So what species of bird is it, do you reckon?

I think you guys Down Under have a remarkable variety of flora and fauna...
That's a kookaburra. I think that's how you spell it. Got an amazing call. And known for pinching sausages from your barbecue.

Reactions: Josho
B

brakelite

Warburton Valley; so is this in Victoria?

(I've heard of the famous Barossa Valley in SA...)
I love driving up the Yarra valley. Be a nice peaceful place to live except for the cold. I didn't come all the way from NZ to live in snow. Lol. Cold enough here in Lilydale.