What's the weather like where you are?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

B

brakelite

Here in Victoria it's cold, wet and windy. Snowed yesterday in parts. Been raining for at least 3 days, which is great for the coming fire season. But spare some prayers for those living in NSW just 12 hours drive north from where I live...
FB_IMG_1573384962515.jpg

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
25C, wow! :)

Today started at 14C below...at 7am...now it is 12 noon and it is 10C PLUS and heading up...it may hit 15 or 20 by three o'clock....IF the sun stays out!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Here in Victoria it's cold, wet and windy. Snowed yesterday in parts. Been raining for at least 3 days, which is great for the coming fire season. But spare some prayers for those living in NSW just 12 hours drive north from where I live...

Oh wow...are people still IN those houses????
I see that car just sitting there!!! :(

God bless them and keep them safe. ✟

Reactions: brakelite

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OH!!! I do not know what to say......................... that is just ?????? awful!!!!! so bad ........ !

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well we started our day at minus 14C

It went up to plus 12C

Now we are back to minus 10C and snow.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tonight or very early in the AM of tomorrow that big arctic air blast will hit coming down from Canada. I guess that is what @"ByGrace" is already feeling. Today's high temp was 74 F [23.3 C] but tomorrow's high is to be about 37 F [2.8 C]. Unfortunately my wife and I have an appointment set at 10AM. This old man shivers when it is 60F so I don't look forward to getting out in the morning. Help us dear Lord.

Reactions: Helen and brakelite

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
View attachment 7722

Ye that's just nasty, a much warmer day in Victoria today though, currently 25.4c in Warburton. But back to Mt Donna Buang getting snow tomorrow and Wednesday I believe. River is up high from recent rains though, so the banks are a bit flooded where I like to fish. Haha.

Meanwhile north in Brisbane, just scrolled past this on news feed.

Screenshot_2019-11-11-14-45-31-77.png

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Ye that's just nasty, a much warmer day in Victoria today though, currently 25.4c in Warburton. But back to Mt Donna Buang getting snow tomorrow and Wednesday I believe. River is up high from recent rains though, so the banks are a bit flooded where I like to fish. Haha.

View attachment 7728
Fine looking building there in Brisbane; is it the famous city hall? :)

Over here, if you mention Outback, ppl will think it refers to the chain of Australian-theme restaurants of that name...

B

brakelite

Af

View attachment 7728

More snow...nice stuff to look at and play in, but not good for these old bones.
So what kind of fish frequent the Yarra?

Reactions: amadeus

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Af

More snow...nice stuff to look at and play in, but not good for these old bones.
So what kind of fish frequent the Yarra?

Redfin, Trout, Macquarie Perch, roach, black fish, eel, I think there's also oddly some Murray Cod in it not 100% sure on that one though, of course there's other species further downstream the Yarra though.
But those first 6 species I mentioned are the main fish species swimming around in the upper Yarra.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Fine looking building there in Brisbane; is it the famous city hall? :)

Over here, if you mention Outback, ppl will think it refers to the chain of Australian-theme restaurants of that name...

Probably know better than me, I only lived in Brisy for 3 or 4 years and left when I was 7 years old. Hahahahhaa

Reactions: farouk
B

brakelite

The irony of local weather conditions is that the unseasonal cold front here in the south which we don't like, is the cause of dangerous fire conditions coming for the greater Sydney area tomorrow and Wednesday. Potentially the most dangerous in history...prayers please for those in all affected areas.

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well,,,,

I woke up at about 5:30 AM......... and it was snowing, and now it is going on 12:noon and it has not
stopped yet..... and the forecast says it is going to keep up till 3:00 ......or 4:00
I guess the children will have fun ! :) sure hope so.....

Reactions: Helen

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Well,,,,

I woke up at about 5:30 AM......... and it was snowing, and now it is going on 12:noon and it has not
stopped yet..... and the forecast says it is going to keep up till 3:00 ......or 4:00
I guess the children will have fun ! :) sure hope so.....
@Grams, yes, here too...