What's the weather like where you are?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Strong hot winds across Southern Australia. Fires just 200klms east of Melbourne traveling 20 ks every 5 hours, many of them uncontrolled. 30,000 residents and tourists been warned to leave east Gippsland.
Sydney under threat, many villages have been destroyed around Sydney, with no end in sight. View attachment 8216

Oh dear...we get fires a lot here...so I am so sorry 'you' are burning there...the smoke always bothers me , hard to breath. :(

That's why I don't mind the winters too much...at least I can breath clean air in snow!! :)

B

brakelite

Not getting the bad air here... But mjrheath will be copping it in Sydney.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It’s 65* f here in North Carolina it’s starting to look as if there’ll be no winter.

One good thing about where I came from = England...we had 4 distinct seasons...here it is Winter then maybe two days of Spring.... maybe..then three months of Summer..maybe two days of Autumn , and then its Winter again...which last 6 or maybe even 7 months !! :D

Reactions: Waiting on him

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One good thing about where I came from = England...we had 4 distinct seasons...here it is Winter then maybe two days of Spring.... maybe..then three months of Summer..maybe two days of Autumn , and then its Winter again...which last 6 or maybe even 7 months !! :D
I hope you guys take plenty of vitamin D, because if it was like that here I’d never go outside.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I hope you guys take plenty of vitamin D, because if it was like that here I’d never go outside.

Yes we take Vit D. But even in winter we do have wonderful bright sunny days...and clear blue skies...typically Alberta ...I bet at @farouk can't say that over east where he is.

I've known my hubby sit out in sunshine with his heavy jacket , hood up, and gloves on , to get sun on his face and absorb some winter sun...he is a better man than I ...I like warmth . :D

Reactions: Waiting on him

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yes we take Vit D. But even in winter we do have wonderful bright sunny days...and clear blue skies...typically Alberta ...I bet at @farouk can't say that over east where he is.

I've known my hubby sit out in sunshine with his heavy jacket , hood up, and gloves on , to get sun on his face and absorb some winter sun...he is a better man than I ...I like warmth . :D
We have had some blue skies and sunny days lately, but often it cloudy and dull, yes...

Reactions: Helen