What's the weather like where you are?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh I prefer hot tea...

Have you ever tried sweet ice tea? Another favorite here is cheerwine which not many out of North Carolina have heard of. It is a soft drink, not wine. I ordered it once at a fast food restaurant when we were out of town and was told “we don’t serve wine.”

Reactions: Waiting on him

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Have you ever tried sweet ice tea? Another favorite here is cheerwine which not many out of North Carolina have heard of. It is a soft drink, not wine. I ordered it once at a fast food restaurant when we were out of town and was told “we don’t serve wine.”
@VictoryinJesus Interesting comment; actually I don't like cold tea at all; have tasted it, but don't like it...

Reactions: Helen

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I share your scepticism... :)

In any case, I gave up coffee over 30 years ago...

I should give it up too. Would be even better if I would give up the sugar that goes in it. For a while I switched to honey but that didn’t last long.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well, yesterday there was freezing rain forecast in the region...

hate it...its so dangerous...we hate freezing fog three days ago..it was spooky and very very slippery.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I saw a foggy, low cloud base today...

I must say that this winter is a very different winter...but I am preferring it to the usual 25 below winters....but we may se some of that too soon...

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
39.7 C I wonder how much it will get, 1 pm is usually the hottest and we havnt got there yet. I think I need that storm

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Clear, clear, clear, not a cloud in the sky.... sun, sun, sun, and having much fun. 70's days, 50-60 at night. cain't ask for anything more, thank you Lord Jesus.

PICJAG

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Clear, clear, clear, not a cloud in the sky.... sun, sun, sun, and having much fun. 70's days, 50-60 at night. cain't ask for anything more, thank you Lord Jesus.

PICJAG

That sounds heavenly! :)

Today was quite good here...it was plus 5 C but we didn't get our sunshine..it was too cloudy ...but hey...new years eve...almost 2020.

A good ending to the year...and great expectation for the one to come. :)

Reactions: farouk

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That sounds heavenly! :)

Today was quite good here...it was plus 5 C but we didn't get our sunshine..it was too cloudy ...but hey...new years eve...almost 2020.

A good ending to the year...and great expectation for the one to come. :)
Agreed, look I'm piping sunshine you and you better half via Federal Express, hope you get it soon. :cool: and you and your family have a happy and safe new year.

be blessed, and a happy new year the same to all.

PICJAG

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Our sunshine was a long time coming today...but it finally arrived about noon. At 9.30pm , it is zero. :)

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Grams

I hope you had a lovely Christmas and a good New Years Day....and hope that you are healthy well?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our sunshine was a long time coming today...but it finally arrived about noon. At 9.30pm , it is zero. :)
PRaise God, glad you all got some sun, hey, I didn't say anything about the cold...... :D but thanks be to God for the Son, and the Sun.

well rain here today, still in the 70. a good thing just don't last long but and only God, and we thank him.
Be blessed,and stay warm.

PICJAG.