What's the weather like where you are?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
sorry about that WOH, just saw your post today. I'm in L.A. not California, but Lower Alabama ..... :D the city of "MOBILE"
I'm in what is called the DEEP SOUTH. :eek:

PICJAG.

...so you " talk funny" then? :D :D

Actually I love the southern accent.

Reactions: Nancy

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh my goodness..I would die.

We are at 7 plus C ....and it's wonderful :)
I agree with you Helen.... 109, whew get the eggs and sausage out and lay them on pavement, over aluminum foil of course.

but your 45 degrees sounds good, glad you Polar Bears are enjoying it.

stay warm, God is Good all the time

PICJAG

Reactions: Helen and Nancy

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...so you " talk funny" then? :D :D

Actually I love the southern accent.
well look at the kettle calling the pot black, I talk funny? ... lol. that's a good one, but what about your British accent? (smile). I'm no JR.... :p

Western NY is cloudy and low 30's F.
I must poke some fun at Nancy too........ N...E...W... Yorker, accent? join the club Nancy. we all talk funny....... (smile). sorry for throwing you in this. Helen started it...... lol

PICJAG.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well look at the kettle calling the pot black, I talk funny? ... lol. that's a good one, but what about your British accent? (smile). I'm no JR.... :p

I must poke some fun at Nancy too........ N...E...W... Yorker, accent? join the club Nancy. we all talk funny....... (smile). sorry for throwing you in this. Helen started it...... lol

PICJAG.

Hahaha! Well, I am about 300 miles from the East coast of Ny. So, my accent is not like theirs but, would still sound like one to you and @Helen...BTW- I LOVE the English accent! Oh yes...AND the Southern USA accent as well!

Reactions: Helen

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We have a fairly mild few days with even a hint of spring to them.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hahaha! Well, I am about 300 miles from the East coast of Ny. So, my accent is not like theirs but, would still sound like one to you and @Helen...BTW- I LOVE the English accent!
Gosh!, yes, you still talk funny... lol.. :) makes no difference you're a NEW "YORKER" maybe with the Eastern accent ... lol. there's no getting out of talking funny.
We have a fairly mild few days with even a hint of spring to them.
well Pearl Join the funny talking club too, UK, you talk funny too... sorry about that.. (smile).

boy that Helen. just a little devil, is she not.... :rolleyes: ... lol. getting everyone involved.

PICJAG.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Even though I have been here for 44 years ..people tell me they can still pick up on my London accent. ( lived there for the first 14 years of my life before moving south)

But on the whole , most people 'read' the mix of British and Canadian accent we have , as OZ.

Reactions: Pearl and 101G

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Gosh!, yes, you still talk funny... lol.. :) makes no difference you're a NEW "YORKER" maybe with the Eastern accent ... lol. there's no getting out of talking funny.

well Pearl Join the funny talking club too, UK, you talk funny too... sorry about that.. (smile).

boy that Helen. just a little devil, is she not.... :rolleyes: ... lol. getting everyone involved.

PICJAG.
Dust tha think ah tork funny then?

Reactions: 101G

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Even though I have been here for 44 years ..people tell me they can still pick up on my London accent. ( lived there for the first 14 years of my life before moving south)

But on the whole , most people 'read' the mix of British and Canadian accent we have , as OZ.
You have a London accent, cant hear it...

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My mum's father was a Londoner - cockney - and my gran was Welsh and my Welsh cousin tells me there is a trace of Welsh in my accent. I was born in Gloucestershire then moved to Manchester and now live in Bolton .