What's the weather like where you are?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Just below zero today...but going down lower these next few days :(
I hope not too low!! We've been spoiled.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well we have high winds and the 'white stuff' all night, so we have deep snow this morning. :( Dave had a lots of shovelling to do for us...and for the neighbours too.

Yet after all that, the sun is shining again. It's so pretty now.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Minus 5c
Poor Dave fell over today walking the dog...he stepped on a small patch of ice ...even though he was wearing cleats on his shoes. No harm done.

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow.............. Good for him ! this sure is the time for accidents like that !!
Be careful Helen !!!!!! :eek::oops:o_O:confused:

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Wow.............. Good for him ! this sure is the time for accidents like that !!
Be careful Helen !!!!!! :eek::oops:o_O:confused:

Even though he is 82 he used to be a jockey as a young lad ...the first thing they taught them was how to fall off a horse. So whenever he falls , he automatically ‘drops and rolls ... ‘ ...he’s slipped on the ice about three times already this winter... once he did hurt his shoulder, but praise God , no breakages :)

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
funny not long ago scorching heat had over 293 mm of rain in the last 4 days 180 of that was yesterday. putting out last of teh fires, give it a few weeks, and except for the burnt tree trunks it will al be green again, thats Australia for you, a land of scorching heat and flooding planes.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
funny not long ago scorching heat had over 293 mm of rain in the last 4 days 180 of that was yesterday. putting out last of teh fires, give it a few weeks, and except for the burnt tree trunks it will al be green again, thats Australia for you, a land of scorching heat and flooding planes.

Land of plenty eh? :)

I feel sorry for all the animals that could not get away from the fires.:(
Thats sad...
So glad that they are all out now...that was horrible.
Still zero here...and I will take that, it can stay there until April and I'd be happy. This is our mildest winter for years. ( lots of snow, which is good for the farmers in the spring melt)

Reactions: 101G

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Land of plenty eh? :)

I feel sorry for all the animals that could not get away from the fires.:(
Thats sad...
So glad that they are all out now...that was horrible.
Still zero here...and I will take that, it can stay there until April and I'd be happy. This is our mildest winter for years. ( lots of snow, which is good for the farmers in the spring melt)
You must see past just the animals, all there predators go too, the introduced foxes, rabbits, cats, and all the introduced plant species, God built resilience into His creation, it will bounce back, less animals plenty of food.

Reactions: Jay Ross and Helen

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Helen that's you, changed your avatar? if thats you in zero weather?

PICJAG.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Helen that's you, changed your avatar? if thats you in zero weather?

PICJAG.

This is indeed me. :)

The last two days we had lots of snow...for us, spring has not sprung yet. lol

Today it is lovely...the sun is very warm and the temps are supposed to start going up and up from today.
The "grass" is still brown and nasty from the melting snow.

No doubt it is 'midsummer' there? :)

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is indeed me. :)

The last two days we had lots of snow...for us, spring has not sprung yet. lol

Today it is lovely...the sun is very warm and the temps are supposed to start going up and up from today.
The "grass" is still brown and nasty from the melting snow.

No doubt it is 'midsummer' there? :)
good to hear that you're ok, hadn't seen you post in a while until I seen the avatar. well good that summer is near. it's near the 90's down here, but still some cool days and nights, perfect spring.

take care, and God bless.

PICJAG.

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hello @farouk,

You have been missed. It is good to hear from you again.

Today, here in the UK, the sky is overcast, but fresh and clean and clear. Praise God!

My love to you, and to @Helen, who has also been missed.

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hello @farouk,

You have been missed. It is good to hear from you again.

Today, here in the UK, the sky is overcast, but fresh and clean and clear. Praise God!

My love to you, and to @Helen, who has also been missed.

In Christ Jesus
Chris
Hi farouk, I've missed you too. For the first day in ages we don't have sun today but lots of light cloud.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Some nice cold Autumn April days coming up by Australian standards for south eastern parts of Aus. And some early snow for mountains.

Up to 40cm of snow forecasted down to 1000 metres above sea level, in the next couple of days.

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here in north central Oklahoma we had severe thunderstorms with hail a little while ago. Off to our east they same storm system set off tornado warnings. No tornados near us although we are right in the midst of what they call "tornado alley".

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We finally have spring here, maybe an early summer...today was my first day "pottering" in the garden...checking on what has lived through and what has died off with winter kill. .... lovely!!

Reactions: amadeus and Josho

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here in north central Oklahoma we had severe thunderstorms with hail a little while ago. Off to our east they same storm system set off tornado warnings. No tornados near us although we are right in the midst of what they call "tornado alley".
WELL STAY SAFE MY FRIEND, perfect weather here all week, mid 80's hi and lo 60's
We finally have spring here, maybe an early summer...today was my first day "pottering" in the garden...checking on what has lived through and what has died off with winter kill. .... lovely!!
thank God especially for the good weather there, if you have a green thumb you need to share with us some photos.
spring here is A Tony the Tiger ...... and it's.... G...R ... E ... A ...T
both of you enjoy the great weather God givesn all of us

be blessed,

PICJAG.

Reactions: Helen and amadeus