What's the weather like where you are?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Cold Front down from Canada down into Colorado with an early snowstorm which moved the south east into the Oklahoma panhandle they had measurable snow. No snow in the rest of Oklahoma, which includes where I live but record breaking low temperatures for highs for this date for most of the state. From highs in the upper 90's in one day's time we plunged to highs in the low to mid 50's. For precipitation we had only a very cold heavy rain. The extreme is gone now but it did away with the brunt of hot summer and has brought us to a real Autumn for the next couple of weeks highs remaining in the very lows 80's which makes for a pleasant time outdoors for those able to enjoy it.

Can you please let me have some of this?

Here it still feels like I'm in the jungle waiting for Tarzan to come save me or something.

Reactions: Taken and amadeus

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Cold Front down from Canada down into Colorado with an early snowstorm which moved the south east into the Oklahoma panhandle they had measurable snow. No snow in the rest of Oklahoma, which includes where I live but record breaking low temperatures for highs for this date for most of the state. From highs in the upper 90's in one day's time we plunged to highs in the low to mid 50's. For precipitation we had only a very cold heavy rain. The extreme is gone now but it did away with the brunt of hot summer and has brought us to a real Autumn for the next couple of weeks highs remaining in the very lows 80's which makes for a pleasant time outdoors for those able to enjoy it.
Hi old friend, you lucky dog you... (smile), Low 80's. GREAT, well it's hurricane peak season here on the Gulf coast, and there is a lot of commotion in the Ocean. six storms out there, and one close "Sally". I hope she pass on by. but I know we'll get a lot of rain and wind. but at least we'll be out of the 90's for a few days.

but glad you're enjoying Autumn, so thank God, and you be blessed in the Lord, ok.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi old friend, you lucky dog you... (smile), Low 80's. GREAT, well it's hurricane peak season here on the Gulf coast, and there is a lot of commotion in the Ocean. six storms out there, and one close "Sally". I hope she pass on by. but I know we'll get a lot of rain and wind. but at least we'll be out of the 90's for a few days.

but glad you're enjoying Autumn, so thank God, and you be blessed in the Lord, ok.

PICJAG
I cannot transfer the weather to you, but nonetheless, be blessed in the Lord as well!

Reactions: 101G

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

What a question!! ...not only to be asked but even looked at.
In the day where we have multiple weather forecast access from around the world over 13,000 views ...that's right, not hundred but thousands to this post.

Is this an indication of the inane
interest 'Christians' engage, particularly on a site like this?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
one word, hurricane, yikes! but all is well, God is GREAT, he comfort all.

PICJAG.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

What a question!! ...not only to be asked but even looked at.
In the day where we have multiple weather forecast access from around the world over 13,000 views ...that's right, not hundred but thousands to this post.

Is this an indication of the inane
interest 'Christians' engage, particularly on a site like this?

Well it can be interesting to see what God does with the weather. :p

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dull but dry today.
I take it this is the description of the weather.....;)

It's ready to do its afternoon storm thunder and lightening dance over here...we have been getting decent rain this season...

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well hurricane Sally turn into Mustang Sally. ride sally ride.

on Generator, had a lot to do, but everything is fine, lots of people without power. down but not out.
God is GOOD.

PICJAG.