What's the weather like where you are?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's hot today and will get hotter tomorrow. Should hit 95 tomorrow, which is hot for here. To get an idea it will get back down to 65 in the days ahead.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
95- 105 has been of late usual daytime, chase the shade, and thankful for pretty constant breeze.

Sounds strange, however my usual morning is be up around 3 am, still dark and the “cool” (lol) 85 is quite pleasant.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Phew!! I don't know how people can live in heat like that. I wilt at temps above the mid 70s.
One of my sisters from Nottingham living an hour from me here in Florida cannot stand the heat and humidity in the Summer. She imagines when it rains, especially drizzles, that it's in the 60s and feels cool and damp, great with a hot cup of black Twining's tea. Whatever works for her.

Reactions: Helen

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of my sisters from Nottingham living an hour from me here in Florida cannot stand the heat and humidity in the Summer. She imagines when it rains, especially drizzles, that it's in the 60s and feels cool and damp, great with a hot cup of black Twining's tea. Whatever works for her.
Can’t blame her I’m more of a cold weather person, I’d rather live in Antarctica. I’m a winter person myself.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
iu

Feels warmer than 72 today in Maine.

Reactions: amigo de christo