What's the weather like where you are?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Southeast Missouri 45 last night 60 today and sunny....autumn colors and leaves falling.
Cool year....no major storms....enough rain...no draught.... but the Missouri and Mississippi rivers are way down.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It’s flipping freezing here in the U.K. ……….still it’s a day off so I can stay inside, really feel for the homeless this time of year. They had very stormy weather in Wales and up north, we got some strong winds but it’s beautiful sunshine today. Rita

Last edited:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is 41 right now...yesterday 55 and today 52....forecast to be 72 on Thursday.
It has been a dry November and no forecast for rain for the next 10 days.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right now it's 31 degrees Fahrenheit, slighty warmer than yesterday which was 25 degrees Fahrenheit at this time.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sun is hidden. Been rainy, pours then drizzles, and cold. A few wind bursts.
Winter clothing, Hot Chocolate, Cider & Coffee. Toasty Fire in the Garage Parlor stove, Lights twinkling on naked trees. God is Good.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think 32F is 0C...
The freezing point of fresh water...
It only reaches that in the mountains here
It gets below o degrees Fahrenheit here at times, I remember one year it was 20 degrees below zero I drove to work in Blizzard like conditions, the wind was blowing fiercely and the locks on the gate to get in to work froze and me and my coworkers couldn't get in, luckily someone showed up with deicer and unfroze the locks and we were able to get in.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It gets below o degrees Fahrenheit here at times, I remember one year it was 20 degrees below zero I drove to work in Blizzard like conditions, the wind was blowing fiercely and the locks on the gate to get in to work froze and me and my coworkers couldn't get in, luckily someone showed up with deicer and unfroze the locks and we were able to get in.

I find it insane why you guys live there in the first place... Id be moving south to Florida or something... LoL

Reactions: Brakelite and Taken

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It’s flipping freezing here in the U.K. ……….still it’s a day off so I can stay inside, really feel for the homeless this time of year. They had very stormy weather in Wales and up north, we got some strong winds but it’s beautiful sunshine today. Rita

Is it going to snow this season in London?
It seems to always happen yet they don't seem well equipped to deal with it. Are they?With street sweepers and snow clearing machines.
How about the cities up north like Liverpool and Manchester? Are they equipped for snow?

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Is it going to snow this season in London?
It seems to always happen yet they don't seem well equipped to deal with it. Are they?With street sweepers and snow clearing machines.
How about the cities up north like Liverpool and Manchester? Are they equipped for snow?
We are hopeless at dealing with snow in this country, everything falls apart.
I think the problem is that snowfall has been so unpredictable for so many years that nothing is put into place because we may not get any. Years ago we always had snow from November onwards and where I live now it was pretty bad. Since moving back here ten 11years ago we have had one bad snow season and some snow for a few days other years. Up north and Scotland get it nearly every year.
I think they spend money of other things and then panic when snow comes, no forward planning…….
We are a joke when snow comes ………

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I find it insane why you guys live there in the first place... Id be moving south to Florida or something... LoL

Snow is beautiful. A kids Toy from Nature, lol. Not bad, less you have to travel, through the snow, black ice, or it’s so cold, breathing the air gives you a lung freeze. Definitely need to prepare ahead of the cold. The south certainly has it’s more notable milder weather, UNTIL the Oceans rage sending in Hurricanes, crazy winds.