When and why will God end our world?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Genesis 6 CONFIRMS that angels ("sons of God") saw the FLESH daughters of Adam, and took wives of them, and produced offspring. Their offspring as written there were the giants, a hybrid race which GOD DID NOT CREATE.

The "sons of God" title in The Old Testament ONLY points to the angels, and that title is used to describe the angels that appeared at God's Throne in Heaven with Satan per the Book of Job!

And Genesis 6:9 about Noah being "perfect" in his generations has a Hebrew word about bloodline purity. That further proves the Genesis 6 subject of that mating of Genesis 6:2 & 4.

But of course false prophets disagree with all that Biblical evidence.

So we won't agree there but you still are avoiding the proof from Corinthians

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't know what 'off-the-wall' ideas you have about the Book of Corinthians. You didn't even give a Chapter or verse!

Yes I did you replied to this original post in post#15 but didn't respond to it

1 Corinthians 15:39-40
39 Not all flesh is the same: People have one kind of flesh, animals have another, birds another and fish another. 40 There are also heavenly bodies and there are earthly bodies; but the splendor of the heavenly bodies is one kind, and the splendor of the earthly bodies is another.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The biblical verses below prove that the sons of God were not angels

1 Corinthians 15:39-40
39 Not all flesh is the same: People have one kind of flesh, animals have another, birds another and fish another. 40 There are also heavenly bodies and there are earthly bodies; but the splendor of the heavenly bodies is one kind, and the splendor of the earthly bodies is another.

Is that... what you're trying to point to?

Do I really... have to try... and explain what Paul is talking about there in 1 Corinthians 15? Listen up, you might learn something...

1 Cor 15:35-50
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?

Paul is talking about the raising of the dead, the resurrection, and with what KIND of body they are raised to.

36 Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:
37 And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:
38 But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased Him, and to every seed his own body.

Paul uses the idea of a germinating seed to describe how it dies to give new life. Not fully how it works with us though, because Ecclesiastes 12:5-7 revealed that our spirit is not of the same thing as our flesh. When our flesh dies, it goes back to the earth elements where it came from. But our spirit goes back to God Who gave it. And per Jesus in Matthew 10:28, He showed that our 'soul' part does not die at flesh death. And our soul is always connected with our 'spirit'.

So those, our spirit with soul, continue on to God at flesh death, which confirms what Paul also taught in 2 Corinthians 5 that to be absent from the body (flesh) is to be present with The LORD.

Thus we should not confuse the idea of earthly 'seed' here about the resurrection body type, which Paul will clear that up later here.

39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.
40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.
41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

The word "celestial" simply means like the stars and planets away from the earth. Those things are still... part of this material dimension of matter we live in. The whole universe is of the material dimension. Some confuse that word celestial with Heaven where God is, which is a whole OTHER DIMENSION TYPE, one of Spirit, and not material matter. (The term 'Celestial Navigation' is about navigating by the stars.)

42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:
43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:

Paul does not tell us what that "It" is, but for those who have studied all their Bible, they ought to know. It is about our soul-spirit part. God sowed 'it' into a flesh body for this present world, per Genesis 2:7 with the man Adam. And thus Adam became "a living soul", meaning a flesh human with a spirit and soul sown into a flesh body of corruption. Being sown in dishonor is about the power of the soul-spirit being 'bound' to the limits and weakness of flesh. When it is raised, it is then raised in the power of the Heavenly dimension.

44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

The "natural body" represents our flesh body of today. The "spiritual body" is about our spirit-soul that dwells inside... our flesh body of today. At Christ's future coming, those alive on earth will be 'changed' at the "twinkling of an eye", manifesting immediately their spiritual body with soul.

The Heavenly dimension is going to be revealed here, on earth. No need to be raptured to Heaven to live, Jesus is coming here as written (Zechariah 14).

Paul says, "There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body." He is saying that in the PRESENT TENSE, not in the 'will be' future tense. We ALREADY have that "spiritual body" inside our flesh body. At Christ's coming, our flesh will simply be cast off (2 Corinthians 5:1-5). For Christ's 'asleep' saints, their flesh is already cast off, never needing it again.

45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

That "last Adam" is about Lord Jesus' flesh body being transfigured to "a quickening spirit" still retaining the marks of His crucifixion. Folks can try to say that means a flesh body, but Paul says no here. Thus at some point, Jesus' raised flesh body was changed to the Heavenly type body.

46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

Paul making it plain here, the natural body (flesh) is first, and then the spiritual body, which is the body type of the Heavenly and of the world to come.

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.

By that "second man" idea about The Lord, Paul is pointing to Christ's Spirit body in the Heavenly dimension.

48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.
49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
KJV

Paul makes that very... clear, that the resurrection body TYPE, is a Heavenly body, the "image of the heavenly", and NOT flesh and bones AT ALL! That aligns with what Jesus said in Matthew 22:30 that those of the resurrection are "as the angels of God in heaven".

Now... we are able to understand the difference between the term "sons of God" in Genesis 6 and The New Testament term "sons of God" applied to those in Christ Jesus!

In 1 John 3:2, Apostle John stated that even though we now are called the "sons of God", it doesn't appear yet what we shall be, but we do know that when Jesus appears, we know we will be like Him. That means we will be in a quickening spirit type body like His. That is what John means that we will see Him as He is.

What that means is, we are NOT YET TODAY IN OUR GLORIOUS TYPE body of the future world to come. We alive on earth today have not manifested that spiritual body yet. Thus that label "sons of God" points to WHAT STATE OR CONDITION? The "image of the heavenly" that Paul said!

Therefore...

"image of the heavenly" = "sons of God" state or condition

How then is that "sons of God" back in The Old Testament, NOT... pointing to the angels??? It definitely IS! Because that title points DIRECTLY TO THE "IMAGE OF THE HEAVENLY" THAT APOSTLE PAUL TAUGHT!

And YOU quoted the 1 Corinthians 15 Chapter thinking to disprove that "sons of God" title not being about the angelic body of the heavenly order?? You just show how much you need serious Bible study.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus was the first Son Of God,,,,,. There were none prior to him.
@Marty fox heres another since you liked the last.

2 Corinthians 5:17-18 KJV
[17] Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. [18] And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
first born of every creature.
Thanks for the like.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Marty fox heres another since you liked the last.

2 Corinthians 5:17-18 KJV
[17] Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. [18] And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
first born of every creature.
Thanks for the like.

Here’s one more like for you LOL

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree 100%, the western world is the cause of this war, and their keeping it going, Zelenskyy is a western world puppet

To think of the $Billions$ being sent, personal bank accounts are overflowing in the big steal from taxpayers, and the US congress is approving this criminal act of fraud

It seems to me an absurd notion, that it is the fault of the West that Russia is attacking Ukraine. This appears to be a serious twist of justice. When a nation aggressively attacks another nation, it is not acceptable, in my view, to blame others, even if it appears their power is growing stronger than yours.

That was Russia's justification for this act of hostility, that NATO was expanding too close to Russia. When did Russia obtain the right to determine for Ukraine who it wanted to side with?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems to me an absurd notion, that it is the fault of the West that Russia is attacking Ukraine. This appears to be a serious twist of justice. When a nation aggressively attacks another nation, it is not acceptable, in my view, to blame others, even if it appears their power is growing stronger than yours.

That was Russia's justification for this act of hostility, that NATO was expanding too close to Russia. When did Russia obtain the right to determine for Ukraine who it wanted to side with?
What would the USA do if Russia/China put missile bases on its Canadian or Mexican borders?

They would remove the threat immediately, just as Russia is doing in Ukraine, who was about to join NATO and put its missile bases 300 miles from Moscow

What your watching is Russian self preservation in removing the threat, just as the USA did in the Cuban missile crisis in the 60's

Reality check, Russia isn't leaving Ukraine, Zelenskyy isn't going to win

Just as the city in Ukraine (Kherson) has a new government appointed by Russia, same will take place over the country, western world puppet Zelenskyy will soon be gone, and a Russian appointed friendly government established, just like the USA has done for decades around the world no different

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

World-wide nuclear holocaust simply is not written in God's Word for the end. Man doesn't have enough nukes to make that happen, nor do the powers in actual control want that. They instead want to rule over all nations, and control who remains here upon this earth.

Does this leave out the possible use of any nuke? No. The powers over this world might actually use a few just to 'convince' the world to sign onto their "one world government".

In 1 Thessalonians 5, Apostle Paul foretold for the end that when 'they' (the deceived) say, "Peace and safety", then "sudden destruction" will come upon them. Paul was saying that in reference to the "day of the Lord" which is to come "as a thief in the night".

Thus for the very end, the deceived will be saying it is a time of world peace and security. In order to influence public opinion to want... that peace and safety, war, strife, famine, pestilences, etc., are pushed upon them, so that they have a contrast, and will strongly do anything to have peace and safety, giving up individual freedoms, national sovereignty, national boundaries, and even allowing supra-national financiers control their economic systems, etc.

And then, per God's Word, when those deceived begin to feel safe and at peace for the whole world, that is when God is going to bring that "sudden destruction" by His consuming fire that will burn all of man's works off the surface of this earth. And that future event will usher all... into the next world earth age, one of Spirit and not flesh.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't believe that world-wide nuclear war will happen either, due to the word. But most of those wanting to declare all-out war on Russia don't know this. The thing that confronts me is the willingness of people to risk this, as opposed to how nuclear war used to be looked upon. I know what's coming...I just don't like it.
The world will be on the edge of apparent oblivion, and at the last moment, a solution and leader will be found. The one-world government and the Antichrist will be installed.
I see the globalists...I see what they've been doing and what they are doing. And I see how blind the masses are to it. It's frustrating.
I'd think the the WEF couldn't be real and would write them off as a joke, except I know who's associated with them. Over half of my country's federal government are graduates of it. They don't represent my country...they're globalists.
When Trump didn't get back in, it shook me to my foundation. I knew that what he had done would be overturned. I knew America would never be the same.
We have become the bad guys. Our intervention in Ukraine is the worst thing we can do for them. Mark my words.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe that world-wide nuclear war will happen either, due to the word. But most of those wanting to declare all-out war on Russia don't know this. The thing that confronts me is the willingness of people to risk this, as opposed to how nuclear war used to be looked upon. I know what's coming...I just don't like it.

Really, you shouldn't be concerned about the threat of nukes. 'They' used them to end WWII with Japan when they didn't have to, as the military staffs of the allies were for ending it conventionally. It was pushed to use them in order to bring the world into the atomic age, and given more power to the United Nations structure for a one world government system (this actually admitted by Georgetown history professor Carrol Quigley, an "establishment" professor, in his book Tragedy and Hope).

Might they use them again on a small scale? maybe, and it would be again to empower the U.N. structure towards one world government; only enough to scare people into accepting their designs and aims for world government.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Really, you shouldn't be concerned about the threat of nukes. 'They' used them to end WWII with Japan when they didn't have to, as the military staffs of the allies were for ending it conventionally. It was pushed to use them in order to bring the world into the atomic age, and given more power to the United Nations structure for a one world government system (this actually admitted by Georgetown history professor Carrol Quigley, an "establishment" professor, in his book Tragedy and Hope).

Might they use them again on a small scale? maybe, and it would be again to empower the U.N. structure towards one world government; only enough to scare people into accepting their designs and aims for world government.
If the masses would wake up and see what was going on, we could throw them off. But it doesn't look like that's gonna happen.
Ukraine is a thread that if pulled on, could unravel what is hidden. Instead, each issue is deemed a conspiracy theory, and by the time it's proven otherwise, something else has gotten the public's attention. People work hard to maintain their denial.
Hunter's laptop should cause a public uproar that should toss the Dems out of office and into jail. But it seems like no one cares enough to even pay attention. The globalists are talking openly about what they're doing because they know they can.
Like my age, I just have to accept the era that I am living in.
We are in the last days of the end of the age of grace.
I think there will be a limited nuclear exchange. I think there will be weaponized Ebola.
I know that I am on the road to my home in the New Jerusalem!

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that the sons of God were the faithful sons from the line of Seth and that the daughters of men were the unfaithful daughters from the unfaithful line of Cain.

I believe the “sons of God” (approx 13 mentions in Scripture) are Titles indicative of their status, that applies to angels and men, according to particular times and regarding the circumstances.

* Holy Angels are “sons of God”...that remain holy, keep their status, title, estate.

* Holy Angels are “sons of God”...that “THEN” fell from grace and lost their status, title, estate.

* Men are “Called” “sons of God”...
1) when they have physically died in Belief.
2) when they have been crucified with Christ Jesus/converted.

* Men “SHALL Be manifested” “sons of God”, when they are risen up wholly, whole, holy, (body, soul and spirit)

* Son of God, (approx. 50 mentions in Scripture) currently applies to ONLY Jesus.

Reactions: Marty fox

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the masses would wake up and see what was going on, we could throw them off. But it doesn't look like that's gonna happen.
Ukraine is a thread that if pulled on, could unravel what is hidden. Instead, each issue is deemed a conspiracy theory, and by the time it's proven otherwise, something else has gotten the public's attention. People work hard to maintain their denial.
Hunter's laptop should cause a public uproar that should toss the Dems out of office and into jail. But it seems like no one cares enough to even pay attention. The globalists are talking openly about what they're doing because they know they can.
Like my age, I just have to accept the era that I am living in.
We are in the last days of the end of the age of grace.
I think there will be a limited nuclear exchange. I think there will be weaponized Ebola.
I know that I am on the road to my home in the New Jerusalem!

Spot on...working at denial.
Spot on...Hunter’s laptop.
Spot on...everything considered for human elimination.
Spot on...accept the era, know what road you’re on.

God Bless,
Taken

Last edited:
Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Angels can't have sex. They'd have to be physical to do that, and everyone knows that angels can't do physical things.
"19 The two angels came to Sodom in the evening, and Lot was sitting in the gate of Sodom. When Lot saw them, he rose to meet them and bowed himself with his face to the earth 2 and said, “My lords, please turn aside to your servant's house and spend the night and wash your feet. Then you may rise up early and go on your way.” They said, “No; we will spend the night in the town square.” 3 But he pressed them strongly; so they turned aside to him and entered his house. And he made them a feast and baked unleavened bread, and they ate." - Genesis 19:1-3

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When and why will God end our world?
OP ^

When, according to fulfillment of all the signs foretold.

Why, corruption.

“End our world”?
This is a world without end.
The is a world that shall suffer destruction.

Isa 45:
[17] But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.
Eph.3
[21] Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Angels can't have sex. They'd have to be physical to do that, and everyone knows that angels can't do physical things.
"19 The two angels came to Sodom in the evening, and Lot was sitting in the gate of Sodom. When Lot saw them, he rose to meet them and bowed himself with his face to the earth 2 and said, “My lords, please turn aside to your servant's house and spend the night and wash your feet. Then you may rise up early and go on your way.” They said, “No; we will spend the night in the town square.” 3 But he pressed them strongly; so they turned aside to him and entered his house. And he made them a feast and baked unleavened bread, and they ate." - Genesis 19:1-3

I believe Angels are revealed in Scripture as a MALE gender.
I believe Angels can cause themselves to be seen by men, in the appearance “as a human bodily FORM”.
I do not believe, Angels can engage in sex with an other Angel.

I do believe some Holy Angels came to Earth, and while on Earth, were intrigued by the beauty of Human females and did have sexual relations with them, and had offspring, and such Angels (having fallen from Grace for such egregious acts) were rounded up, sent to hell, without escape....perhaps a deterrent that influenced other Angels to not follow suit?

Can Angels do what Humans do?
(Heb 13:2)
Humans can “entertain”, visit, talk, eat, drink...with strangers, that ARE angels.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I believe Angels are revealed in Scripture as a MALE gender.
I believe Angels can cause themselves to be seen by men, in the appearance “as a human bodily FORM”.
I do not believe, Angels can engage in sex with an other Angel.

I do believe some Holy Angels came to Earth, and while on Earth, were intrigued by the beauty of Human females and did have sexual relations with them, and had offspring, and such Angels (having fallen from Grace for such egregious acts) were rounded up, sent to hell, without escape....perhaps a deterrent that influenced other Angels to not follow suit?

Can Angels do what Humans do?
(Heb 13:2)
Humans can “entertain”, visit, talk, eat, drink...with strangers, that ARE angels.
I was happy, never having thought about angels having sex with each other, until...now I have another perplexing thing to think about. Thanks...I think! Lol

Reactions: Taken