When is the rapture

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 15:7 "[Ye] hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,Matthew 15:8 "This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with [their] lips; but their heart is far from me.Matthew 15:9 "But in vain they do worship me, teaching [for] doctrines the commandments of men.

PICJAG.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I had to pick an end time date I would go with the scientist, Isaac Newton...

“And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half.” –Daniel 12:7

From a folio cataloged as Yahuda MS 7.3g, f. 13v:

"So then the time times & half a time are 42 months or 1260 days or three years & an half, reckoning twelve months to a year & 30 days to a month as was done in the Calendar of the primitive year. And the days of short lived Beasts being put for the years of lived kingdoms, the period of 1260 days, if dated from the complete conquest of the three kings A.C. 800, will end A.C. 2060.”" - – Isaac Newton

As Charlemagne was crowned king on December 25, 800 by Pope Leo the III so the day of Christ's coming will be on Christmas Day, 2060. If the rapture of the saints (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17) occurs seven years before the time of Christ’s coming the date of the rapture 12.25 2053. However… Isaac Newton notes…

“It may end later, but I see no reason for its ending sooner. This I mention not to assert when the time of the end shall be, but to put a stop to the rash conjectures of fancifull men who are frequently predicting the time of the end, & by doing so bring the sacred prophesies into discredit as often as their predictions fail. Christ comes as a thief in the night, & it is not for us to know the times & seasons which God hath put into his own breast." –- Isaac Newton

Before Christ comes the Anti-Christ must be revealed...

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; - 2 Thessalonians 2:3

Who....

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. - Revelation 13:16-18

I traveled to Tahiti and couldn't help but notice all the electronic devices hooked to databases. All you have to do is swipe your passports and all your information comes up. You can even have your iPhone display your ticket information. We are not far away from having everything stored on a universal database in which we will all be required to be tied to! And for most folk this will be just another tattoo! 2060AD is a very close, scientific, and accurate prediction!

I believe that the Ezekiel 38 prophecy happens before 2060 AD

After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them. - Ezekiel 38:8

In the latter years... Not at the end of days.... If I had to come up with a timeline...

Ephesus - Messianic - Beginning with the Apostle to the Circumcision, Peter - 33 AD
Smyrna - Martyr - Beginning with the Apostle to the Un-Circumcision, Paul - 45 AD
Pergamos - Orthodoxy formed in this time... Pergos is a tower... -300 AD
Thyatira - Catholicism formed in this time -800 AD
Sardis - Protestantism formed in this time- A sardius is a gem - 1300 AD
Philadelphia - Wesleyism formed in this time - 1700 AD
Laodicea - Charismatic movement formed in this time - Beginning with DL Moody, the first to make money off of ministry - 1900 AD

Restoration of Israel - 1948AD
Current Year - 2017AD
Ezekiel 38-39 prophecy - 2027AD
Rebuilding of the temple - 2030AD (Ezekiel 40)
Rapture - 2053 AD
Tribulation - 2053 - 2060 AD
Coming of Christ Jesus - 12.25.2060 - Exactly 1260 years from the time of the inauguration of Charlemagne King.

I believe that we are at the end of the church ages, in which the Lord says,

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; - 2 Thessalonians 2:3

We are living in the times of the great falling away, all we need is the revelation of the antichrist and it is rapture time. But I think that the full restoration of Israel has yet to come.

Conclusion.... I believe Isaac Newton was closest, 2060AD is close, admitting that no one knows the exact timing of things.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I had to pick an end time date I would go with the scientist, Isaac Newton...

“And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half.” –Daniel 12:7

From a folio cataloged as Yahuda MS 7.3g, f. 13v:

"So then the time times & half a time are 42 months or 1260 days or three years & an half, reckoning twelve months to a year & 30 days to a month as was done in the Calendar of the primitive year. And the days of short lived Beasts being put for the years of lived kingdoms, the period of 1260 days, if dated from the complete conquest of the three kings A.C. 800, will end A.C. 2060.”" - – Isaac Newton

As Charlemagne was crowned king on December 25, 800 by Pope Leo the III so the day of Christ's coming will be on Christmas Day, 2060. If the rapture of the saints (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17) occurs seven years before the time of Christ’s coming the date of the rapture 12.25 2053. However… Isaac Newton notes…

“It may end later, but I see no reason for its ending sooner. This I mention not to assert when the time of the end shall be, but to put a stop to the rash conjectures of fancifull men who are frequently predicting the time of the end, & by doing so bring the sacred prophesies into discredit as often as their predictions fail. Christ comes as a thief in the night, & it is not for us to know the times & seasons which God hath put into his own breast." –- Isaac Newton

Before Christ comes the Anti-Christ must be revealed...

Who....

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. - Revelation 13:16-18

I traveled to Tahiti and couldn't help but notice all the electronic devices hooked to databases. All you have to do is swipe your passports and all your information comes up. You can even have your iPhone display your ticket information. We are not far away from having everything stored on a universal database in which we will all be required to be tied to! And for most folk this will be just another tattoo! 2060AD is a very close, scientific, and accurate prediction!

I believe that the Ezekiel 38 prophecy happens before 2060 AD

After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them. - Ezekiel 38:8

In the latter years... Not at the end of days.... If I had to come up with a timeline...

Ephesus - Messianic - Beginning with the Apostle to the Circumcision, Peter - 33 AD
Smyrna - Martyr - Beginning with the Apostle to the Un-Circumcision, Paul - 45 AD
Pergamos - Orthodoxy formed in this time... Pergos is a tower... -300 AD
Thyatira - Catholicism formed in this time -800 AD
Sardis - Protestantism formed in this time- A sardius is a gem - 1300 AD
Philadelphia - Wesleyism formed in this time - 1700 AD
Laodicea - Charismatic movement formed in this time - Beginning with DL Moody, the first to make money off of ministry - 1900 AD

Restoration of Israel - 1948AD
Current Year - 2017AD
Ezekiel 38-39 prophecy - 2027AD
Rebuilding of the temple - 2030AD (Ezekiel 40)
Rapture - 2053 AD
Tribulation - 2053 - 2060 AD
Coming of Christ Jesus - 12.25.2060 - Exactly 1260 years from the time of the inauguration of Charlemagne King.

I believe that we are at the end of the church ages, in which the Lord says,

We are living in the times of the great falling away, all we need is the revelation of the antichrist and it is rapture time. But I think that the full restoration of Israel has yet to come.

Conclusion.... I believe Isaac Newton was closest, 2060AD is close, admitting that no one knows the exact timing of things.
I dismissed Isaac Newton a long time ago.

His scientific/philosophical approach is incompatible with the Bible.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

This verse's timing of when all of the wonders that Daniel had seen in his visions is right on the money. However, the times, times and a half a time are three and a half long periods of time. It is my understanding that the periods of time are ages and the life of Daniel was around three and a half ages from when Adam was created which means that if we add the two periods together we end up with a time period of seven ages, or a time period of 7,000 plus years, since we know from Rev.20 that Satan is locked up for 1,000 years at the beginning of the last age and that there is a little while after the 1,000 years of imprisonment for Satan to travel to the four corners of the earth to gather an army to make the last assault on Jerusalem just before the return of Christ for the GWTRJ, after which the earth is refurbished like new again.

If we can determine the length of an age, then we can determine how long the Age the Ages will be and if we can link the present calendar with the chronology of the world, then we would have an understanding of when the end of the Age of the Ages would be. Sadly, the link is not firmly known and so we have this degree of uncertainty in determining when the GWTRJ will occur.

Ezekiel.47:1-12 is another prophecy that should let us determine when the end of the present world will occur, but it does not tell us when the start of that prophecy begins and it requires us to guess a time for the start of the prophecy and the relationship between a distance, i.e. 1,000 cubits, and time itself. We have to make two assumptions. The first is that the water that flows from under the altar of the temple starts when God's presence filled Solomon's temple. The second is that a year in time equals the time taken for the water in the stream to travelled the distant of one cubit in time.

The problem with these assumptions is that we are not told when God's presences filled the temple because we are not told the year during Solomon's reign when the temple was dedicated by Solomon. Because of this we have an uncertainty as to when Solomon's temple was dedicated and therefore the when God's presence filled the temple. The second assumption that the velocity of the water in the stream and river is one cubit per year as this is not confirmed in the bible at all to assume that this can be used to determine the time that the water flows before it cascades over the edge of the escarpment into the valley below.

The question then becomes is there another biblical clue which can be used to confirm when the end of the Age of the Ages will occur?

I believe that there is and it is Matt.24:32, but it to has an uncertainty associated with it as to when the leaves began on the fig tree as it is dependant on the weather at the time at the transition from the Winter to the Spring Season. That is why farmers talk about an early or late spring. Farmers can plant their seeds in the ground but unless the seeds have moisture and the right temperature, they will not germinate, just like the trees will not bud new leaves unless the conditions are right.

Now each season is around 91 days long, so the separation of the winter and summer seasons is 91 days, but if there is an early start to the spring season of up to seven days, then the time between when the fig tree begins to bud leaves and the start of the summer season could be up to 98 day and if a day is prophetically equal to a year then up to 98 years will pass between when Israel began to bud leaves and the start of the summer season which prophetically is an age, when the age of harvest of souls will begin.

If we can find a correlation between these three prophecies then it may be possible to determine God's timeline for the end of the Age of the Ages.

My best guess is that the end of this present age will occur in around 25 years time and the assembling of the kings of the earth and their armies at Armageddon is most likely the confirmation that will confirm this fact.

Shalom

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This verse's timing of when all of the wonders that Daniel had seen in his visions is right on the money. However, the times, times and a half a time are three and a half long periods of time. It is my understanding that the periods of time are ages and the life of Daniel was around three and a half ages from when Adam was created which means that if we add the two periods together we end up with a time period of seven ages, or a time period of 7,000 plus years, since we know from Rev.20 that Satan is locked up for 1,000 years at the beginning of the last age and that there is a little while after the 1,000 years of imprisonment for Satan to travel to the four corners of the earth to gather an army to make the last assault on Jerusalem just before the return of Christ for the GWTRJ, after which the earth is refurbished like new again.

If we can determine the length of an age, then we can determine how long the Age the Ages will be and if we can link the present calendar with the chronology of the world, then we would have an understanding of when the end of the Age of the Ages would be. Sadly, the link is not firmly known and so we have this degree of uncertainty in determining when the GWTRJ will occur.

Ezekiel.47:1-12 is another prophecy that should let us determine when the end of the present world will occur, but it does not tell us when the start of that prophecy begins and it requires us to guess a time for the start of the prophecy and the relationship between a distance, i.e. 1,000 cubits, and time itself. We have to make two assumptions. The first is that the water that flows from under the altar of the temple starts when God's presence filled Solomon's temple. The second is that a year in time equals the time taken for the water in the stream to travelled the distant of one cubit in time.

The problem with these assumptions is that we are not told when God's presences filled the temple because we are not told the year during Solomon's reign when the temple was dedicated by Solomon. Because of this we have an uncertainty as to when Solomon's temple was dedicated and therefore the when God's presence filled the temple. The second assumption that the velocity of the water in the stream and river is one cubit per year as this is not confirmed in the bible at all to assume that this can be used to determine the time that the water flows before it cascades over the edge of the escarpment into the valley below.

The question then becomes is there another biblical clue which can be used to confirm when the end of the Age of the Ages will occur?

I believe that there is and it is Matt.24:32, but it to has an uncertainty associated with it as to when the leaves began on the fig tree as it is dependant on the weather at the time at the transition from the Winter to the Spring Season. That is why farmers talk about an early or late spring. Farmers can plant their seeds in the ground but unless the seeds have moisture and the right temperature, they will not germinate, just like the trees will not bud new leaves unless the conditions are right.

Now each season is around 91 days long, so the separation of the winter and summer seasons is 91 days, but if there is an early start to the spring season of up to seven days, then the time between when the fig tree begins to bud leaves and the start of the summer season could be up to 98 day and if a day is prophetically equal to a year then up to 98 years will pass between when Israel began to bud leaves and the start of the summer season which prophetically is an age, when the age of harvest of souls will begin.

If we can find a correlation between these three prophecies then it may be possible to determine God's timeline for the end of the Age of the Ages.

My best guess is that the end of this present age will occur in around 25 years time and the assembling of the kings of the earth and their armies at Armageddon is most likely the confirmation that will confirm this fact.

Shalom
Where ever you got that nonsense from.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Where ever you got that nonsense from.

I did my own study on the scriptures and came to the presented conclusions on my own. You on the other hand only find fault unless you are presenting someone else's' views and even then, you have no idea if they are right or wrong.

No wonder these threads have few followers and posters