When The Bud Is Perfict In The Flower.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

maxx

Apr 5, 2010
The threat of a regional war involving Syria, lebanon , Hezbollah and Israel is more omious today. Syria was in the process of transferring Scud ballistic missiles to Hezbollah in Lebanon. An imminent and series of strategic stricks by Israel would be virtually assured. Then this will likely escalation to Psalm 83. Its going to be a hot summer this year in more then one way.

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
I fully believe that Israel will have to act. They listened to everyone on the past about peace, and talking things over. It almost cost them the whole country. Israel has learned that no matter how nice you are to your Muslim neighbors, they are still evil and never happy.

Israel can not afford to wait much longer. Don't think for a minute as soon as Iran has the ability to launch Nuclear weapons, they won't. The USA and United Nations have done nothing but give time to those that are evil, and only want to cause harm.

Jesus Is Lord

maxx

Apr 5, 2010
All H..L is going to brake loose and the NEWs........Nothing.... very Interesting. Just his two state deal... that will never happen because God says no WAY!. Open your doors O Lebanon , That a fire may feed on your cedars... get ready its going to be on CNN very soon. they will have to report this.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
The threat of a regional war involving Syria, lebanon , Hezbollah and Israel is more omious today. Syria was in the process of transferring Scud ballistic missiles to Hezbollah in Lebanon. An imminent and series of strategic stricks by Israel would be virtually assured. Then this will likely escalation to Psalm 83. Its going to be a hot summer this year in more then one way.

Nice to see you follow current events :)
I agreee with Max we have been discussing this on my sight I think Israel will attack Syria this summer ( soon)
to stop these scuds they have no choice ... Its possable something will either go wrong or escalate. resulting in Isa
17:1The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.
thats going to set things off.

maxx

Apr 5, 2010
Why is the Church sleeping ? The book has been opened... you get it wrong or right.. talk about it... time is short. Israel is Gods time clock. the bud is setting in the flower. very soon.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Why is the Church sleeping ? The book has been opened... you get it wrong or right.. talk about it... time is short. Israel is Gods time clock. the bud is setting in the flower.

great question I totally agree the bud is in the flower soon to turn to a green grape :mellow:

maxx

Apr 5, 2010
Have you been watching and reading..... its getting Hot in the ME.... very hot.... May.... June... very interesting. Any grape grower... when will the bud be perfect in the bud in Cal?