If the Tribulation is HERE, -- Can Ezekiel 38 be far behind?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe we are in the tribulation. I don't think you will have to ask or wonder.
I Agree, the tribulation starts when the Antichrist is revealed, and the abomination of desolation takes place, then the instruction is to flee Jerusalem, Luke Chapter 21

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Agree, the tribulation starts when the Antichrist is revealed, and the abomination of desolation takes place, then the instruction is to flee Jerusalem, Luke Chapter 21

It seems to me that the ONLY requirement for the START is that we have the TWO WITNESSES and the BEAST, (which has been around since the late 1940's). And apparently BOTH HAVE COMMENCED. But an equal aspect is the DURATION of the Tribulation, which Most people are FALSELY TAUGHT lasts SEVEN YEARS which is based upon a FAULTY interpretation of Dan. 9.

But if we correctly followed Scripture, we'd have a much better idea of where we stand; and if we followed the Modern-Day Prophets, we'd know EXACTLY (within a few months) of where we stand with respect to Ezekiel 38 amongst other aspects.

Or we can continue to "guess".
Bobby Jo

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems to me that the ONLY requirement for the START is that we have the TWO WITNESSES and the BEAST, (which has been around since the late 1940's). And apparently BOTH HAVE COMMENCED. But an equal aspect is the DURATION of the Tribulation, which Most people are FALSELY TAUGHT lasts SEVEN YEARS which is based upon a FAULTY interpretation of Dan. 9.

But if we correctly followed Scripture, we'd have a much better idea of where we stand; and if we followed the Modern-Day Prophets, we'd know EXACTLY (within a few months) of where we stand with respect to Ezekiel 38 amongst other aspects.

Or we can continue to "guess".
Bobby Jo

The Beast and Two Witnesses Have Been Around Since The 40's And Have Both Commenced, Please Explain?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear T77,

Let me ask you this:

How many world empires are in Dan. Chapt. 2 ???

1. Gold, Babylon
2. Silver, Medo/Persia
3. Bronze, Greece
4.a. Iron, Rome
4.b. Clay, Revived Rome (E.U.)

... and Dan. Chapt. 7 is a REPEAT of Chapt. 2.

It's what we're taught, but is it TRUE?
Bobby Jo

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear T77,

Let me ask you this:

How many world empires are in Dan. Chapt. 2 ???

1. Gold, Babylon
2. Silver, Medo/Persia
3. Bronze, Greece
4.a. Iron, Rome
4.b. Clay, Revived Rome (E.U.)

... and Dan. Chapt. 7 is a REPEAT of Chapt. 2.

It's what we're taught, but is it TRUE?
Bobby Jo
Thanks For The Response, But You Haven't Answered My Question

The Beast and Two Witnesses Have Been Around Since The 40's And Have Both Commenced, Please Explain?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some plant a POST, then run a STRING, and then hang their CLOTHES. But other simply hang their clothes on thin-air.

I prefer the former; but if you prefer the latter -- it's your choice!
Bobby Jo

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some plant a POST, then run a STRING, and then hang their CLOTHES. But other simply hang their clothes on thin-air.

I prefer the former; but if you prefer the latter -- it's your choice!
Bobby Jo
Thanks For The Response, But You Haven't Answered My Question

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks For The Response, But You Haven't Answered My Question ...

They are, -- TRUST ME.

You don't need to bother with the WHY's and WHEREFORE's, -- just allow me to tell you what is WITHOUT ANY SCRIPTURAL/HISTORICAL FOUNDATION what-so-ever.

People really don't need to "solve the equation" for themselves, -- all they need is for an individual to make an assertion which they can REFUTE because THEY'RE ignorant AND THE SAME APPLIES TO EVERYONE ELSE.

If LIFE were only this simple: They are, -- TRUST ME.
Bobby Jo

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm a 10-tribe wake-up Levite who hasn't been at it for a year, so I'm sure there's awhile until 38 arrives. I'll be around for 20 years, I think, and I don't think I'll see a major European war, but all bets are off after that. At least, that's how I see it. :)

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... At least, that's how I see it. :)

No offense, TTL, but I'd rather know how GOD sees it, unless you're a Prophet, and even then 1 Cor. 14 says to judge the Prophets.

Now if you have some Scriptural basis for your quasi-date-determination, then you should cite THAT basis; or if your Dart-Board had some mystical powers, then we could have that conversation; but I've found that ONE source of absolute in-arguable TRUTH is a WIFE, and I would DEFINITELY accept her assertion -- unless my own wife disagreed, and then I would have to listen to my wife.

But all things being equal, -- let me know what Scripture says, and we can start from there. And if you HAVE NO Scriptural Basis, I don't mind suggesting where you could start searching.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Just into light talk now.

I understand, -- but why did you offer such a "Deep-Subject-Opinion" and now excuse yourself from DEFENDING what is Scripturally and Historically unfounded?

2 Tim. 4:2 preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching.

Seems to me that your "light talk" is just an excuse to be held-unaccountable/irresponsible.

Yep, the moon has lost it's orbit and will collide with the earth in 18 hours, -- but I have a headache and will tell what's happening TOMORROW ...

Bobby Jo

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm a 10-tribe wake-up Levite who hasn't been at it for a year, so I'm sure there's awhile until 38 arrives. I'll be around for 20 years, I think, and I don't think I'll see a major European war, but all bets are off after that. At least, that's how I see it. :)
Good seening you Truman, look forward to future dialogue

Jesus is The Lord

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I guess I didn't realize stating what I believed was going to provoke such a heated response. If you think I'm making excuses, and I'm attempting to be irresponsible and unaccountable from an historic and scriptural position, then I'm obviously talking to the wrong person.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess I didn't realize stating what I believed was going to provoke such a heated response. If you think I'm making excuses, and I'm attempting to be irresponsible and unaccountable from an historic and scriptural position, then I'm obviously talking to the wrong person.
No heated response was given as you claim, I have no desire to argue with you

Jesus Is The Lord

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No heated response was given as you claim ...

T7T7,

TTL was talking to me, -- because apparently neither of you have any clue as to where we are in time Prophetically, and Scripture is fairly clear but neither of you care. You're both apparently content in your ignorance, which is not Salvation dependent, -- but it would seem that GOD went through A LOT OF WORK to inform you of these circumstances so that neither of you might perish or suffer loss.

Hos. 4:6 ... my people perish for lack of knowledge ...

... and we all get to choose.
Bobby Jo