When will God gather Israel?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
When Israel is regathered, all will be gathered, none left remaining in gentile lands. All will be reborn and filled with the Holy Spirit.

I believe this happens when Jesus returns in power and glory, and sends out His angels to gather them to the promised land.

Much love!
Ah marks, I wish that what you believe would come true. If what you are saying is that Israel will be gathered at the same time that those among the gentiles who are God's elect are gathered, then it is not going to happen for another 1,000 + years. I know that I am not going to be around then so worrying about when it is going to happen is a pointless exercise on my part. It is going to happen in the distant future and that is all that I need to know.

Shalom

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Who is "we"?

Also actual Israel that is saved is. The prophesies however are specific to them, not us. I have no desire to inherit the land over there at all. Nor was I promised it.
They are specific to spiritual Israel.....and have spiritual application....fleshly Israel has no connection to the God of Jesus Christ. Those who fail to acknowledge the saving value of Christ's blood will not be in God's "book of life". No Jew or Gentile who died denying Jesus is Messiah will ever have their sins forgiven.

The people promised that land will get it one day. The topic is whether they were brought and restored by God in 1948 or not. (not whether or not all Israel will be saved and restored etc)
Fleshly Israel did not qualify to inherit the land. Like the Kingdom, they had it stripped away from them. Why do you think it has been occupied by foreigners since the Babylonian exile?

That has no relation to the children of Jacob and Abraham in prophesy. The church is long gone by then. (the end of the tribulation)
The children of Jacob and Abraham are those made "sons of God" by adoption....not by birth. Jews who came to Christ are part of spiritual Israel....they were not cut off when Jesus pronounced sentence on the old Jewish system and those who upheld it to their death. They came under the new covenant that went into operation when Christ died.

What is it, 4/5 of Jews will die in the end period? The ones left alive will not be saying or feeling anything like what you said. They will say uncle.
You don't seem to know God very well....."uncle" is not what he seeks in his worshippers....he wants willingness to obey him from the heart....something Israel never "got".

The Pharisees were sticklers for the Law, but they nit-picked the small, insignificant things whilst neglecting the more important aspects.
As Jesus said...Matthew 23:23-24....
Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because you give the tenth of the mint and the dill and the cumin, but you have disregarded the weightier matters of the Law, namely, justice and mercy and faithfulness. These things it was necessary to do, yet not to disregard the other things. 24 Blind guides, who strain out the gnat but gulp down the camel!"

There is no place for anyone who denies Christ....there is no fence to sit on waiting to jump onto the right side at the last minute.....the whole of these last days are for separating the "sheep from the goats"....so when Christ arrives, we will all be where we have placed ourselves....our decisions will be made....and no excuses will be accepted. (Matthew 7:21-23)

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There are many things we will see when God gathers His people from afar to be in the land of Israel.
This is yet in the future. After the Second Coming of Christ. 1948 was simply the establishment of the secular nation-state of Israel which was necessary for prophecies to be fulfilled. But the Zionists rejected the expectation of Messiah, although the Orthodox Jews still have that expectation. However, they will be quite surprised since their "Messiah" will be the Antichrist.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
1948 was a shadow after the fact of what occurred when Christ descended into the heart of the earth gathering the dead, who are "the dead in Christ." The shadow after the fact is part of the foretold strong delusion caused by not believing that all that Jesus said would shortly come to pass actually came quickly just as He said.
So you seem to be saying that people who understand that the things of the day of the Lord in the end did not yet come too pass are under strong delusion. Have a good look in the mirror.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So...you do not believe that Jesus has gone to the Father then come again to enter into those who have heard Him knocking on the door and opened it...just as He promised, and just as many have testified?
The way He returns to earth is in body. The same way He left, and even the same area. That should be obvious.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That is true. The Promised Land defined in Gen. 15 was a sign for the remnant of Israel to know that they would inherit the whole earth after the final judgement.

You are right to ask whether or not the tribulation has anything to do with some of Abraham's descendants returning to the land of Canaan some 4,000 years after the birth of Isaac. The Tribulation that is to occur, which I believe you are referencing is still over a 1,000 years into our future and as such that tribulation has nothing to do with the return of some of Abraham's descendants to the Land of Canaan in 1948

You think you know when the tribulation is...how, exactly?
But the Gen. 15:16 prophecy does not indicate that God was actually involved in their return to the Land of Canaan in 1948.
Bingo

Yes that is very true, Israel was scattered because of their continual idolatrous worship when the iniquities of the fathers were visited upon their children and their children's children in the third and the fourth age of their existence. However, when God sprinkles water on them to cleanse them, they will then become holy in God's eyes.
So not now then. OK
Yep, you are right, few people have little clue as to what they read in the scriptures because of faulty interpretations written into our English Language translations. Now you ask for proof that what I am suggesting is going to happen, well can you wait for another 50 or so years to pass so that you can observe it happening.

I am wary of time prophesies, especially when based on nothing apparently.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
When Israel is regathered, all will be gathered, none left remaining in gentile lands. All will be reborn and filled with the Holy Spirit.

I believe this happens when Jesus returns in power and glory, and sends out His angels to gather them to the promised land.

Much love!
Right. Probably when they see Him whom they pierced, those left alive will then believe.

Reactions: marks

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Who is "we"?
I actually think of believers as the bride or church, rather than as Israel.

They are specific to spiritual Israel.....and have spiritual application....fleshly Israel has no connection to the God of Jesus Christ. Those who fail to acknowledge the saving value of Christ's blood will not be in God's "book of life". No Jew or Gentile who died denying Jesus is Messiah will ever have their sins forgiven.
So they will not be saved until they are saved. I think we get that.

Fleshly Israel did not qualify to inherit the land. Like the Kingdom, they had it stripped away from them. Why do you think it has been occupied by foreigners since the Babylonian exile?
For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee Isa 54:7
He will return them to the land that He took from them.
You don't seem to know God very well....."uncle" is not what he seeks in his worshippers....he wants willingness to obey him from the heart....something Israel never "got".
You can keep your dark false accusations, thanks. When a vast majority of Jews are killed that is a lot of trouble, and yes they will finally repent. If you don't like calling repenting 'saying uncle' then use some other little milk toast term.

There is no place for anyone who denies Christ....there is no fence to sit on waiting to jump onto the right side at the last minute.

The thief on the cross and I disagree! Also the word of God disagrees since we know all Israel will be saved in the end. There are also a lot of deathbed conversions etc. If people come to Him in a sincere heart it is never too late! Many of the last shall be first.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is yet in the future. After the Second Coming of Christ. 1948 was simply the establishment of the secular nation-state of Israel which was necessary for prophecies to be fulfilled. But the Zionists rejected the expectation of Messiah, although the Orthodox Jews still have that expectation. However, they will be quite surprised since their "Messiah" will be the Antichrist.
I am not going to argue with that. The thread here is for people who claim God brought them back already, and that the dessert there is now blossoming like a rose etc to make a case.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just a couple of points....
When a vast majority of Jews are killed that is a lot of trouble, and yes they will finally repent. If you don't like calling repenting 'saying uncle' then use some other little milk toast term.
Do you honestly think that fleshly Israel will suddenly turn to God and accept Christ just because they don't want to die? What a pathetic reason to serve the God that they have forsaken for thousands of years. If this is the kind of worship that you believe God accepts, then you haven't read the scriptures at all. If God was going to save only a "remnant" of fleshly Israel, it was going to be by their own choice to serve their God in faith...not out of fear. That is what the Catholic church used for centuries to keep their people scared of hell.
Where is the love? Where is the free will?

The thief on the cross and I disagree! Also the word of God disagrees since we know all Israel will be saved in the end. There are also a lot of deathbed conversions etc. If people come to Him in a sincere heart it is never too late! Many of the last shall be first.
Apparently you haven't read this account carefully either....
The thief who was hung alongside Jesus wasn't a "deathbed conversion" at all.......Jesus never promised him a place in "heaven"....he promised that he would be with Jesus "in paradise".

What did Jesus really say to him?
Luke 23:39-43...
"One of the criminals who were hanged railed at him, saying, “Are you not the Christ? Save yourself and us!” 40 But the other rebuked him, saying, “Do you not fear God, since you are under the same sentence of condemnation? 41 And we indeed justly, for we are receiving the due reward of our deeds; but this man has done nothing wrong.” 42 And he said, “Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom.” 43 And he said to him, “Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in paradise.” (ESV)

The original Greek had no punctuation so, read that last statement with no commas...."Truly I say to you today you will be with me in paradise".

Now place the comma after the word today....."Truly I say to you today, you will be with me in paradise".
The placement of that comma changes the whole meaning of Jesus' statement. So which one is correct? Could the thief have been with Jesus that day? What did he tell the Jewish leaders who asked him for a sign?

Matthew 12:38-40...
"Then some of the scribes and Pharisees answered him, saying, “Teacher, we wish to see a sign from you.” 39 But he answered them, “An evil and adulterous generation seeks for a sign, but no sign will be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah. 40 For just as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the great fish, so will the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth."

Where was Jesus going to be that day? He clearly stated that he would be in his grave for three days and nights. Only on the third day would he be resurrected. Just as Jonah was confined in the belly of the fish, so Christ was confined to his grave for the time prophesied.

So the thief was not going to heaven, but was promised a resurrection when the Kingdom restores paradise to the earth.....which was God's original purpose for mankind. As King of that kingdom, Jesus will raise the thief back to life, as one of the "unrighteous" ones. (John 5:28-29; Acts 24:15) He will undergo a period of judgment and education. The Jews had no belief in life after death, so the thief was not expecting to join Jesus that very day.

So, I believe that those who think that they can jump into God's good graces at the last minute, are kidding themselves. :ummm:

Last edited:

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Just a couple of points....

Do you honestly think that fleshly Israel will suddenly turn to God and accept Christ
Of course, all those left alive after most of them have been killed in the time of trouble coming. That is what is called the remnant.
just because they don't want to die?
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. Some people learn lessons due to a sickness (like Job) or traumatic event (like Paul) or long term affliction (like the woman who touched His garment) etc etc. I think ancient Israel even learned some things from the captivity. So when a people make a huge mistake like accepting the wrong messiah, and almost being wiped out, and they see Jesus returning for example, it seems a natural thing that they would realize at last their great mistake and be sorry. Whom the Lord loves, He chastens.
If God was going to save only a "remnant" of fleshly Israel, it was going to be by their own choice to serve their God in faith...not out of fear.
I am not sure that the reasons we make choices are more important than the actual choice? Besides, who says anything about fear but you here? If I realized that the people I was part of had killed an innocent man, who was God Himself in the flesh, and how it wrecked the world and resulted in most of my people being wrong and deceived and killed for so long, that might do it. In other words the love of God made clear to me.
Where is the free will?
If I was North American for example, looking at a burned out US as a result of a massive nuclear attack, I might change my mind on whether it was a good thing to even have such weapons or that they were good. Man has reason and a mind. Some people take more than others to see some things clearly. Nothing to do with 'free will' being violated.

Apparently you haven't read this account carefully either....
The thief who was hung alongside Jesus wasn't a "deathbed conversion" at all.......Jesus never promised him a place in "heaven"....he promised that he would be with Jesus "in paradise".
I disagree and don't believe your little would be interpretation at all.

The original Greek had no punctuation so, read that last statement with no commas...."Truly I say to you today you will be with me in paradise".

Now place the comma after the word today....."Truly I say to you today, you will be with me in paradise".
The placement of that comma changes the whole meaning of Jesus' statement. So which one is correct? Could the thief have been with Jesus that day? What did he tell the Jewish leaders who asked him for a sign?
Not sure anyone cares about your private speculation. We are only told certain things. Not rocket science, that.

Where was Jesus going to be that day?
It doesn't matter at all! Either way the point is that we will be where He is forever. If some folks were waiting under the earth at that time in a good place or whatever, so what? That is like going to an airport and being is a waiting room a while before the flight loads!

He clearly stated that he would be in his grave for three days and nights. Only on the third day would he be resurrected. Just as Jonah was confined in the belly of the fish, so Christ was confined to his grave for the time prophesied.
Except He actually went down and preached to spirits. Death could not stop Him doing wonderful things!

So, I believe that those who think that they can jump into God's good graces at the last minute, are kidding themselves. :ummm:
I am not sure most people who get saved at the last hours planned to do so! When the heart (finally) gets right, the rest follows. No ones needs some self righteous armchair jealous critic trying to condemn them when God loves them and has mercy.

We should basically mind our own business and not obsess on the salvation of others. As Jesus said 'what is that to thee if I would that he tarry till I come'?

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are many things we will see when God gathers His people from afar to be in the land of Israel. I do not see those things yet. So can anyone (jack Hibbs or Ammir Tsarfati or Jan Markel are you listening?) show us clear bible verses that say that this already happened in 1948?

Jeremiah 16:15
Ezekiel 37:21
Zephaniah 2:1-3

Population of Israel (1948-Present)

According to this Population chart of Jews in Israel, they have steadily been returning since 1948.
800k in 1948 >>> 9.5 million now. The first year saw an increase of nearly 40% growth. Since then anywhere from 50k-150k per year growth for the past 74 years. There are some 15 million Jews in the world now - what do you expect, all of them to return?
During the Great Tribulatiin, a remnant (1/3) Jewish Population will come to Christ. (ROMANS 11). That is about 5 million.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ezekiel 37:21
Zephaniah 2:1-3

Population of Israel (1948-Present)

According to this Population chart of Jews in Israel, they have steadily been returning since 1948..
Irrelevant to the topic unless you show it is GOD bringing them back.

As for your verses let's look at them.

Jeremiah 16:14

Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord , that it shall no more be said, The Lord liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;

But, The Lord liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers.

The issue is when 'those days' will come. Nothing remotely suggests 1948 here.

Looking at the last verse in the chapter we see this

Jeremiah 16:21

Therefore, behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know mine hand and my might; and they shall know that my name is The Lord .

They were NOT caused to know this in 1948!

We see when it is talking about right away in Zep 2

Zephaniah 2:2

Before the decree bring forth, before the day pass as the chaff, before the fierce anger of the Lord come upon you, before the day of the Lord 's anger come upon you.

That obviously was not 1948. Try not to spam verses that have zero relation to what you are trying to support.

Your other verse in Eze 37 is likewise unrelated to anything to do with 1948.

In verse 2 we see the setting and time

Ezekiel 37:11

Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.
Israel in 1948 was not saying any such thing. This seems to speak of the day of the Lord.

Nor did He open graves in 1948!

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
all those left alive after most of them have been killed in the time of trouble coming. That is what is called the remnant.
Not even close....
no

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.
What is this “fear” that we are told to have?
The proper fear of God is essential to those who would serve him. This profound fear of God is “the beginning of wisdom”, “the start of wisdom.” (Proverbs 9:10) It is not a morbid fear that tears down; “the fear of the Lord is pure.” (Psalm 19:9) This fear is defined at Proverbs 8:13 as “the hating of bad.” It will prevent us from following a bad course, for “in the fear of the Lord one turns away from bad.” (Proverbs 16:6)
This is a fear of displeasing someone you love...a fear of letting them down. It is not based on fear of death or punishment.

I think ancient Israel even learned some things from the captivity. So when a people make a huge mistake like accepting the wrong messiah, and almost being wiped out, and they see Jesus returning for example, it seems a natural thing that they would realize at last their great mistake and be sorry. Whom the Lord loves, He chastens.
Ancient Israel teaches us valuable lessons.....mostly about what NOT to do in order to stay in God’s good graces. Since Jesus consigned the religious leaders of Israel to “Gehenna”, do you honestly think they just “made a mistake”?

What is the basis for God’s forgiveness? It is heartfelt repentance....something the Jews (as a spiritual nation) have never demonstrated since they hung Jesus on the stake to disgrace him. (Galatians 3:13) They cursed themselves and their children with Christ’s blood.....(Matthew 27:25) Why would God have grounds to forgive them? At times he just wanted to wipe them off the face of the earth. (Exodus 32:9-10)

I am not sure that the reasons we make choices are more important than the actual choice?
Are you serious? What motivates our actions is more important to God than blind obedience out of fear of punishment. Catholicism counted on that to keep the masses in line for centuries. If our choices are not rightly motivated, then going through the motions is useless if our whole heart is not in it.

John 15:10...Jesus said....
If you observe my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have observed the commandments of the Father and remain in his love.
Think about Jesus’ words there....if we want to remain in God’s love as he did, we have to be obedient to all of God’s commands as he was. If we are not obedient to God, we were never 'loved' by him to start with.

John 3:16 tells us that “God loved the world” (of mankind) enough to send his son to die for them.....but those who fail to obey God, do not have the blood of Christ applied in their case. Christ’s blood covers those who love God more than they love themselves. They remain in God’s love by their continued obedience to all of his commands.....but you cannot remain in a place you never were to begin with.

What did Jesus say were the greatest commandments?
Matthew 22:28-30...
“Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?” 37 He said to him: “‘You must love the Lord your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind.’ 38 This is the greatest and first commandment. 39 The second, like it, is this: ‘You must love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 On these two commandments the whole Law hangs, and the Prophets.”

You cannot love God, half-heartedly. If devotion to God is not whole-souled, it is unacceptable.
If you demonstrate love of neighbor, but do not love God with your whole being, it is futile. It just makes you a good humanitarian. Motivation is everything to God. I believe he makes that very clear. Empty ritual and mindless repetition will not save anyone.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
who says anything about fear but you here? If I realized that the people I was part of had killed an innocent man, who was God Himself in the flesh, and how it wrecked the world and resulted in most of my people being wrong and deceived and killed for so long, that might do it. In other words the love of God made clear to me.
There is nothing to prevent individuals in Israel from coming to that conclusion, and many have come to Christ and accepted him as Messiah....but the "nation of Israel" will never be God’s people again. They created their own destiny...no one did this to them...they did it to themselves. The “remnant” that are saved are the minority of Jews who came to Christ....not the ones who put him to death.
To die unforgiven because you never asked for Christ to be your savior, is to forfeit life.

If I was North American for example, looking at a burned out US as a result of a massive nuclear attack, I might change my mind on whether it was a good thing to even have such weapons or that they were good. Man has reason and a mind. Some people take more than others to see some things clearly. Nothing to do with 'free will' being violated.
Didn’t Hiroshima and Nagasaki teach us that lesson?...that nuclear weapons are not a good thing at any time?
omg

If we have “reason and a mind”, why does the human race never learn from the lessons of the past? Isn’t it because of who is guiding them? (1 John 5:19) No one is standing over anyone with a big stick, forcing them to be part of satan’s world. We have choices and free will to exercise at our own discretion. We are actually judging ourselves by our choices. The martyrs showed the world that they would never compromise even when faced with death.

Not sure anyone cares about your private speculation. We are only told certain things. Not rocket science, that.
A small comma and the whole meaning of that statement by Jesus is changed. There is no such thing as a deathbed conversion.....that is just wishful thinking. It gives people a fence to sit on...but this fence doesn’t exist and never did.
max

It doesn't matter at all! Either way the point is that we will be where He is forever.
It matters more than you realize. If our choices are made based on lies, then we haven’t done our homework. We have been influenced by those who tell us that God doesn’t care about the small details....the devil is in misunderstanding those small things. God is concerned about those small things because of what it means. (Luke 16:10)

Last edited:

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Except He actually went down and preached to spirits. Death could not stop Him doing wonderful things!
His visit to those 'spirits' was not until he was resurrected after the three days he stated that he would be in his tomb. Or did he lie about that? He was raised as a spirit, and in that form went to preach “to the spirits in prison”. Was that a wonderful thing? I hardly think so. Those were the spirits (rebellious angels) who materialized in Noah’s day and who were punished when God brought the flood, by being put under restraint in a prison-like condition called “Tartarus” (not to be confused with hell) What he preached to those wicked spirits was a judgment message.

I am not sure most people who get saved at the last hours planned to do so! When the heart (finally) gets right, the rest follows. No ones needs some self righteous armchair jealous critic trying to condemn them when God loves them and has mercy.
I think you need to read Matthew 7:21-23 again....if you believe that these ones who thought themselves to be genuine Christians, could be completely rejected by Jesus, doesn’t it demonstrate they needed to think again. If these ones thought that they were “doing the will of God” and even professed love for him, and demonstrating what they believed were manifestations of the spirit, but then Jesus says “I NEVER knew you”....Imagine how they will feel?.....NEVER means “not ever”. So where does that leave the last minute jumpers? (1 Peter 4:17-18)
We need to get real here....not carried away with some idea that God accepts crocodile tears.

He is carefully selecting citizens for his kingdom, soon to take rulership from the hands of corrupt humans under satan’s influence, and give full control of earth’s affairs to his trusted Son as King and High Priest. (Daniel 2:44)
Revelation 21:1-5 can then become the reality for those saved out of this old world’s destruction....(2 Peter 3:13)....we will then see a restoration of God’s original purpose for mankind on this earth. (Isaiah 55:11)

We should basically mind our own business and not obsess on the salvation of others. As Jesus said 'what is that to thee if I would that he tarry till I come'?
If we were not to be concerned with the salvation of others, then why were we instructed to preach?
Do you understand the gravity of that instruction? (Matthew 24:14; Matthew 28:19-20) It serves a two fold purpose...to provide a “testimony” to all who heard it...some would accept it as truth, but others would reject it as nonsense. It is part of the separating of the “sheep from the goats”....the “wheat from the weeds”.

When Ezekiel was assigned to warn Israel of their impending judgment, God told him....
“Now as regards you, O son of man, a watchman is what I have made you to the house of Israel, and at my mouth you must hear the word and give them warning from me. When I say to someone wicked, ‘O wicked one, you will positively die!’ but you actually do not speak out to warn the wicked one from his way, he himself as a wicked one will die in his own error, but his blood I shall ask back at your own hand. But as regards you, in case you actually warn someone wicked from his way for him to turn back from it but he actually does not turn back from his way, he himself will die in his own error, whereas you yourself will certainly deliver your own soul.”

This is the assignment of every Christian.....the great commission. We too will answer for failing to warn people of the approaching judgment in the near future. Like the people in Noah’s day...their fate was sealed because they refused to believe what Noah was telling them....once the actual 'evidence' began swirling around their knees, I imagine the people bashing on the side of the ark saying...”we believe you now!” How many were allowed in? (Matthew 24:37-39) Take note.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Irrelevant to the topic unless you show it is GOD bringing them back.
Her it is ...
I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers
Is that God or maybe just Jeremiah split balling?

Nor did He open graves in 1948!
I think my rebuttal was a slam dunk, but you being in denial (or Anti-Simetic), are blinded.
The regathering of Is rael STARTED IN 1948 AND HAS CONTINUED - MEANING IT WAS NOT JUST A 1 YEAR EVENT. THE GRAVES WILL BE OPENED SOON SI BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU STEP, you might fall in one.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are many things we will see when God gathers His people from afar to be in the land of Israel. I do not see those things yet. So can anyone (jack Hibbs or Ammir Tsarfati or Jan Markel are you listening?) show us clear bible verses that say that this already happened in 1948?

The gathering of the Israel of God began on Pentecost of 33 CE sir. It has continued until today, although it is very likely all are gathered, we do not believe they are yet sealed, so it may be possible for a few replacements before Jesus comes.

Israel as a nation was rejected by God as Jesus said, destroyed and scattered and will not be gathered again, so looking at fleshly Israel is likely a waste of time Dad.

Konstantin

Aug 8, 2022
Bryansk
Faith
Christian
Country
Russian Federation
The Seventieth Week of Daniel will not begin before the rapture of "Church of the first born" (Heb.12:23)(KJV1611AV). Also, the seventieth week of Daniel is preceded by the invasion of Gog - the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal (Ezek.39:1) on the mountains of Israel, which will occur immediately before the start of the 70th week. At this time, the inhabitants of Israel will live safely (Ezek.38:8), despite the fact that Israel will not have at that time either its own army, or the "iron dome", or in other words, "neither barres nor gates" (Ezek.38:11)(KJV1611AV) and they will only hope in the God of Israel. Israel is currently mired in idolatry. The New Testament is publicly burned on the streets of Israeli cities. One of the cities of Israel is unofficially the capital of the sodomites of the whole world. Will God punish this people for such wickedness?

At present, Israel is still relying on its army and its "iron dome", while the people of Israel do not live in safety. Constant rocket attacks and terrorist attacks take place in Israel. But the rapture of the Church of the firstborn is already near, which means that between the rapture of "Church of the first born" (Heb.12:23) and the seventieth week of Daniel, there is a certain period of time. During this period of time, Israel, at a minimum, must lose its army. In addition, during this period of time the third Temple will be built (Ezek. 40). And it will be built at a time when Israel will live in safety (Ezek. 38:8). But before the third Temple is built, Israel will have to experience the destruction of Jerusalem, and another scattering. From the moment the state of Israel was formed in 1948, 84 years will pass until the destruction of Jerusalem (Luke 2:37). From that time on, Israel will again go into scattering among the nations. But God will again gather Israel in their land, and only then Israel will live safely (Ezek.38:8) without an army and an "iron dome", until the very invasion of Gog on the mountains of Israel (Ezek.39:2).

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ez 37:
21 “Then say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Surely I will take the children of Israel from among the nations, wherever they have gone, and will gather them from every side and bring them into their own land; 22 and I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all; they shall no longer be two nations, nor shall they ever be divided into two kingdoms again. 23 They shall not defile themselves anymore with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions; but I will deliver them from all their dwelling places in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them. Then they shall be My people, and I will be their God.

I think it is clear this did not happen in 1948