When will God gather Israel?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our conversation on this has concluded sir, we disagree.

Okay. No complaint from me.
I am in complete confidence in standing IN the WHOLE of Gods Word He established FOR the Converted.

May God open your understanding, according to Gods Order and Way.
Taken

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Uh, what? Are you trying to sound intelligent or something? That actually doesn't make a lot of sense what you're saying there.

God told Adam and Eve that the 'day' that they ate of the tree in the midst of the Garden, that would be the 'day' they would die. Per 2 Peter 3, to God one day is like a thousand years, and within that thousand years period Adam died; he didn't quite make it a whole thousand. So what God said came to pass.

But that old serpent (Satan) in Eden merely tempted Adam and Eve with lies, that they would not die, but become gods. That is still what Satan's Occult workers on earth today believe and teach, that one can reach perfection of their flesh and be released from the wheel of rebirth, and never die again, becoming gods.

That was all old Bible history about the temptation of Adam and Eve's flesh which led to the first flesh sin imparted to all men at birth. So that was imparted in your flesh when you were born from your mother's womb, so HOW do you think you could ever escape that sinful state without the Blood of Jesus Christ? Thus your reasoning on those things are just not realistic, nor Biblical.

I do not over complicate the simple. I merely RECOGNIZE & REMEMBER the simple Scriptures, and here is one of them by Lord Jesus that you apparently have forgotten...

John 5:28-29
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear His voice,

29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
KJV

1. "they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life"

and...

2. "they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation"

Do you see a resurrection for BOTH in the above, the Just and unjust according to Lord Jesus?

Now with this post we are in agreement Davy. This was what I have been saying all along in our conversation.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now with this post we are in agreement Davy. This was what I have been saying all along in our conversation.

Well it sure didn't seem like it, because ideas like the resurrection being about a new flesh body, and that immortal flesh was the state Adam and Eve were in before they sinned, simply are fabrications by men's doctrines who lack understanding in God's Word.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well it sure didn't seem like it, because ideas like the resurrection being about a new flesh body, and that immortal flesh was the state Adam and Eve were in before they sinned, simply are fabrications by men's doctrines who lack understanding in God's Word.

Nothing ever indicated that Adam or Eve were immortal, in fact quite the opposite, satan is the one who stated they wouldn't die, God said they would if they ate of the forbidden tree.

Most people will be resurrected with a new body of flesh however, we do not agree on that, why would you think otherwise Davy?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing ever indicated that Adam or Eve were immortal, in fact quite the opposite, satan is the one who stated they wouldn't die, God said they would if they ate of the forbidden tree.

Most people will be resurrected with a new body of flesh however, we do not agree on that, why would you think otherwise Davy?

And there you go again, making a false statement about the resurrection being about "a new body of flesh". You go directly against Bible Scripture when you say that. Therefore you show your disdain for The Word of God, and instead your love of men's doctrines instead. Because of that, God is not going to reveal to you the 'new wine'.

1 Cor 15:48-50
48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.

49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
KJV

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And there you go again, making a false statement about the resurrection being about "a new body of flesh". You go directly against Bible Scripture when you say that. Therefore you show your disdain for The Word of God, and instead your love of men's doctrines instead. Because of that, God is not going to reveal to you the 'new wine'.

1 Cor 15:48-50
48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.

49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
KJV

Know who Paul wrote that to Dave chap 1 verse 2

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Know who Paul wrote that to Dave chap 1 verse 2

You're going to give us a make-believe story, right?

Apostle Paul wrote 1 Corinthians 15 to ALL BELIEVERS ON JESUS CHRIST.

NO TIME STAMP on 1 Corinthians 15 with Paul's description of the future resurrection. It even includes future prophecy about Christ's future "thousand years" reign and future to that even!

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're going to give us a make-believe story, right?

Apostle Paul wrote 1 Corinthians 15 to ALL BELIEVERS ON JESUS CHRIST.

NO TIME STAMP on 1 Corinthians 15 with Paul's description of the future resurrection. It even includes future prophecy about Christ's future "thousand years" reign and future to that even!
I gave you the verse, it says to the church in Corinth them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus called to be saints sir. That is who it is speaking about, not all Christians, only them.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I gave you the verse, it says to the church in Corinth them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus called to be saints sir. That is who it is speaking about, not all Christians, only them.

FUNNY!!!

No wonder you have so many false doctrines stored up in your mind!

The WHOLE WORD OF GOD is for ALL... Christians!

Now let's suppose that your are right, that the Book of Corinthians was written ONLY for those at the Church at Corinth in Apostle Paul's day;

Then WHO were the FOUR GOSPEL BOOKS that Christ's Apostles wrote given to?

And who were all the other... Epistles that Apostle Paul wrote meant for?

What you said is just so FAR OUT OF KILTER FROM CHRISTIAN DOCTRINE, that I'm almost forced to think your faith is in DOUBT!

Oh yeah, who all was Apostle Paul applying this to?...

1 Cor 10:11-12
11 Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

12 Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.
KJV

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When will God gather Israel?
OP ^

Gather souls of Israel, during the Seals, during the Trumps.
Gather many body’s of Israel;
Some before the Trib.
Some after the 1,000 yr reign, (at First mass Resurrection)

Glory to God,
Taken

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you cannot believe the Bible, what more can be stated?

Funny statement, since you follow a single man (Charles Russel) and the Jehovah Witness organization that fabricated their 'own' Bible version!

I wonder, do you pray to Jesus Christ? Since JW wrongly believe Jesus was a created angel, then why would JW pray to Christ, or even through Christ, since they don't believe Jesus is God The Son?

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FUNNY!!!

No wonder you have so many false doctrines stored up in your mind!

The WHOLE WORD OF GOD is for ALL... Christians!

Now let's suppose that your are right, that the Book of Corinthians was written ONLY for those at the Church at Corinth in Apostle Paul's day;

Then WHO were the FOUR GOSPEL BOOKS that Christ's Apostles wrote given to?

And who were all the other... Epistles that Apostle Paul wrote meant for?

What you said is just so FAR OUT OF KILTER FROM CHRISTIAN DOCTRINE, that I'm almost forced to think your faith is in DOUBT!

Oh yeah, who all was Apostle Paul applying this to?...

1 Cor 10:11-12
11 Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

12 Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.
KJV

If you cannot believe the Bible sir, who can you believe?

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Funny statement, since you follow a single man (Charles Russel) and the Jehovah Witness organization that fabricated their 'own' Bible version!

I wonder, do you pray to Jesus Christ? Since JW wrongly believe Jesus was a created angel, then why would JW pray to Christ, or even through Christ, since they don't believe Jesus is God The Son?

If you can't believe it sir, then you can't. You have to prove it to yourself, I can only show you the passages, the rest is on you Dave.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you cannot believe the Bible sir, who can you believe?

Oh, I believe my Bible, the good ole' 1611 King James Bible, the English Bible that has God's influence in its production to put His Word in the hands of the English speaking peoples.

I just do not believe YOU, nor the Jewhovah Witness doctrines of MEN that you are on.

And I DEFINITELY DO BELIEVE that Jesus Christ is GOD, and NOT a created angel like you are wrongly taught to believe via the JW lies.

Why should any sane person listen to you or anyone trapped in the Jehovah Witness organization created by one man? Don't you know that IF you believe Jesus Christ is a 'created angel' that it means you have no salvation in Christ? Mankind cannot save man, only The Godhead of God The Father, God The Son, and God The Holy Spirit can.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you can't believe it sir, then you can't. You have to prove it to yourself, I can only show you the passages, the rest is on you Dave.

Sorry, but you are seriously delusional if you think you have anything on me. If you heed the Jehovah Witness doctrines of Charles Russel, then that means you don't even follow The Bible, but his 'private' teachings instead!

So the REST falls squarely upon yourself!

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
..Most people will be resurrected with a new body of flesh..

But how does that tie in with this verse?-
"..the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable...it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.. flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God" (1 Corinthians 15:42-50)

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, I believe my Bible, the good ole' 1611 King James Bible, the English Bible that has God's influence in its production to put His Word in the hands of the English speaking peoples.

I just do not believe YOU, nor the Jewhovah Witness doctrines of MEN that you are on.

And I DEFINITELY DO BELIEVE that Jesus Christ is GOD, and NOT a created angel like you are wrongly taught to believe via the JW lies.

Why should any sane person listen to you or anyone trapped in the Jehovah Witness organization created by one man? Don't you know that IF you believe Jesus Christ is a 'created angel' that it means you have no salvation in Christ? Mankind cannot save man, only The Godhead of God The Father, God The Son, and God The Holy Spirit can.

If you cannot believe God sir, then you certainly will not believe me Mat 3:17

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, but you are seriously delusional if you think you have anything on me. If you heed the Jehovah Witness doctrines of Charles Russel, then that means you don't even follow The Bible, but his 'private' teachings instead!

So the REST falls squarely upon yourself!

I rest my case Davy.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But how does that tie in with this verse?-
"..the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable...it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.. flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God" (1 Corinthians 15:42-50)

The key is in the ones Paul addressed that to Drop: (1 Corinthians 1:2) . . .to the congregation of God that is in Corinth, to you who have been sanctified in union with Christ Jesus, called to be holy ones,. . .
That letter was written to those of the covenant sir. They will be resurrected with a spirit body as they reside in heaven, and as the Bible points out in another verse, flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of the heavens.

The majority of humans will inherit the earth however, and they will be physical beings just like God intended.