When Will the second coming take place

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
I hope your right! So I assume you also believe then that the tribulation will start in 2011, that is assuming you believe the tribulation lasts 7 yrs. I believe so

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Remember in this case he says before the Gereration has passed so I would expect it would be in between I dont think you want to hear my opinion on this
smile.gif
but know I dont think 2011

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
(kriss;44457)
Remember in this case he says before the Gereration has passed so I would expect it would be in between I dont think you want to hear my opinion on this
smile.gif
but know I dont think 2011
I don't know why you would think that, of course I wanna hear your opinion on this!
smile.gif

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Ok but you asked I think it started in 9/11/2001 but that is just an opinion and we all got one
smile.gif

jeffweeder

Jul 6, 2007
South Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
HelloGod also said that he would shorten the days of that generation. By how much---no-one knows but the Father.Jesus said that when Jerusalems "time of gentiles" were fulfilled, we would begin to see signs--terrors from heavens.
"Nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, 11 and there will be great earthquakes, and in various places plagues and famines; and there will be terrors and great signs from heaven.
2years after Jerusalem became Jewish again, man was on the moon -"signs", but what are these terrors?Shoemaker levy that smashed into into Jupiter--(leaving holes as big as our planet)This was the beginning of those signs perhaps.Their was a tsunami on the sun recently, due to a big flare up, that raced from one side of the sun to the other-in just 38 minutes...wow.
"Woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days; for there will be great distress upon the land and wrath to this people; 24 and they will fall by the edge of the sword, and will be led captive into all the nations; and Jerusalem will be trampled under foot by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled. 25 "There will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth dismay among nations, in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves, 26 men fainting from fear and the expectation of the things which are coming upon the world; for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 27 "Then they will see THE SON OF MAN COMING IN A CLOUD with power and great glory. 28 "But when these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near."
Very very close...keep watching the heavens..and fix your eyes on Yeshua Messiah.

MWM

Feb 16, 2008
This is very interesting! Thank you all for contributing. And keep on going, I'd like to see everyone's thoughts
smile.gif

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
But he did tell us Jeff you just got digg a little to understand it he tells us in Rev. 9:5 &9:10 he has not shortened the seven years only the time of the tribulation period so the tribulation itself was shortened to five months. Interestingly thats 150 days the same amount of time Noahs flood lasted only this time its a flood of lies

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
(kriss;44461)
Ok but you asked I think it started in 9/11/2001 but that is just an opinion and we all got one
smile.gif

So do you believe this is the last year of the tribulation or do you think that the tribulation lasts longer than 7yrs?Would you mind sharing with me your reasoning for believing that it started on 9/11/01?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Its the day the World changed its the Day Islam got the attention of the whole World its the reason we ended up in a War in old Babylon Its the thing that Christianity, Islam and Judaism on a collision course Sense I believe scripture tells us the tribulation itself is only 5 months long the last five months of that 7 years falls about May 15/16 which is the 60th aniversery of Israel as a nation Who is the number 6 associated with?Now the question is did God mean the last five months of the seven years or did he mean the seven years had to be completed first.

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
If the tribulation is only 5 months then what is the 7yrs? So you believe the tribulation is already over, correct?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
No I believe 7 years was the time set in Daniel the seven years has to pass I just think that the time Antichrist is here is shortened to 5 months instead of spread out over 7 years

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(followerofchrist;44486)
...wait, didn't you say it started on 9/11/01?
Yes and the last five months of that seven year period is May -thru Sept 2008 but if God decides to to wait untill the full seven years has passed it would be May -thru Sept of next year

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
(kriss;44487)
It ends in the coming of Christ how could it be over???
I have no idea! Honestly I am a little confused. You said that the tribulation started in 2001 and lasted 5 months. So that would I assumed you thought it was over, I don't know.

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
(kriss;44488)
Yes and the last five months of that seven year period is May -thru Sept 2008 but if God decides to to wait untill the full seven years has passed it would be May -thru Sept of next year
Oooooooooooooook now I see what your saying.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Pay attention here follower my dear I said the seven years started in Sept 2001 2001 + 7 = Sept 2008 the tribulation is the time antichrist is here if God shortened the time he will be here to 5 months out of the 7 years the last five months of the 7 years is May-thru Sept 2008 so if it is this year we are coming to last 5 months of the seven years but he could wait till the full seven years is past

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
(kriss;44493)
Pay attention here follower my dear I said the seven years started in Sept 2001 2001 + 7 = Sept 2008 the tribulation is the time antichrist is here if God shortened the time he will be here to 5 months out of the 7 years the last five months of the 7 years is May-thru Sept 2008 so if it is this year we are coming to last 5 months of the seven years
I follow you now, I thought you meant the 5 months started in 2001 yet it was still not over and that completely confused me. But now my eyes have been opened
rolleyes.gif