When Will the second coming take place

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
(kriss;44493)
Pay attention here follower my dear I said the seven years started in Sept 2001 2001 + 7 = Sept 2008 the tribulation is the time antichrist is here if God shortened the time he will be here to 5 months out of the 7 years the last five months of the 7 years is May-thru Sept 2008 so if it is this year we are coming to last 5 months of the seven years but he could wait till the full seven years is past
September of this year! If that is true I won't have time to read my book, there is a book coming out in december that I am looking forward to and if the AC is here I won't have time to read it. And you think I didn't like the AC before, well now he has interrupted my book so the gloves are off!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
None of this is facts its just my opinion as I see lots of things and numbers coming together but hey men have thought they knew this for thousands of years No one really knows all we have is guess's

MWM

Feb 16, 2008
Ugh. I'm still confused by all of this. :SI am fairly new to Revelations of John and the End Times.Kriss, would you mind explaining to me the time line of events that are about to come, and where YOU particuliary see them to be.Sorry to be so fussy
smile.gif

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
(kriss;44498)
None of this is facts its just my opinion as I see lots of things and numbers coming together but hey men have thought they knew this for thousands of years No one really knows all we have is guess's
True but the parable of the fig tree tells us its in our lifetime, so our guesses hold a little more water. But still, nobody knows.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(followerofchrist;44497)
September of this year! If that is true I won't have time to read my book, there is a book coming out in december that I am looking forward to and if the AC is here I won't have time to read it. And you think I didn't like the AC before, well now he has interrupted my book so the gloves are off!
Now you tell me I got go back to the drawing board and come up with new numbers so you have time to read your book:)

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
(MWM;44499)
Ugh. I'm still confused by all of this. :SI am fairly new to Revelations of John and the End Times.Kriss, would you mind explaining to me the time line of events that are about to come, and where YOU particuliary see them to be.Sorry to be so fussy
smile.gif

Dude you better get ready b/c your about to get an ear full! I would suggest printing this one out.

jeffweeder

Jul 6, 2007
South Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I believe the GT in Matt, is lukes "days of vengeance" and Jesus said that the days began then, when the Jews were taken captive and would continue until the times of the gentiles was over-----then after the tribulation of those days , the signs in the heavens.
"But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then recognize that her desolation is near. 21 "Then those who are in Judea must flee to the mountains, and those who are in the midst of the city must leave, and those who are in the country must not enter the city; 22 because these are days of vengeance, so that all things which are written will be fulfilled
Rev 7 has crowd of people so large, that no-one can count them---and they came out of GT.
After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could count, from every nation and all tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, and palm branches were in their hands; 10 and they cry out with a loud voice, saying, "Salvation to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb."
If the GT is 5mths or 7 years long, then you would be able to count them i think.But not if it is 2000 years long and every saint will be there.I believe every saint is there,because a closer look at Rev 7 and 21 shows you it is the GW Throne gathering, and a wiping away of tears and God being with his people forever.
Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, "These who are clothed in the white robes, who are they, and where have they come from?" 14 I said to him, "My lord, you know." And he said to me, "These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 "For this reason, they are before the throne of God; and they serve Him day and night in His temple; and He who sits on the throne will spread His tabernacle over them. 16 "They will hunger no longer, nor thirst anymore; nor will the sun beat down on them, nor any heat; 17 for the Lamb in the center of the throne will be their shepherd, and will guide them to springs of the water of life; and God will wipe every tear from their eyes."

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer any sea. 2 And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them, 4 and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away."

MWM

Feb 16, 2008
Dude you better get ready b/c your about to get an ear full! I would suggest printing this one out
Okay, sure. I'm prepared to do anything for our LORD.So lay it on me!

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
(kriss;44501)
Now you tell me I got go back to the drawing board and come up with new numbers so you have time to read your book:)
Thank you Thank you Thank you! I've been waiting on this for 3yrs and I am not about to let satan waltz in here and mess it up. He better just grab a number b/c I have stuff to do.
rolleyes.gif

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
(MWM;44504)
Okay, sure. I'm prepared to do anything for our LORD.So lay it on me!
You heard him Kriss, we need EVERYTHING you know about the end times! Haha thats not gonna be fun to type!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(MWM;44499)
smile.gif

Sure MWMI will be happy to explain all the questions you have What we are talking about is the 7 years of tribulation thats how long Revelation says the time of Antichrist is but God says he shortened the time Anitchrist (who is Satan) is here to 5 months. but he did not shorten the seven years So the question is when is this 7 years start Now God tells us that When we see Israel become a nation again that before that Generation all dies he will return That Happened for the first time in sense Christ died on May 15, 1948 so God promises to return before the last person born in 1948 dies those people are now 60 years old.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Lets start here for those who havent read it this is the only Parable God ever told us to learn Parable of the Fig Tree --------------------------------------------------------------------------------PARABLE OF THE FIG TREE(A Parable God tells Us To Learn)------------------------------------------------Everyday its seems we hear or see somthing else about the "END TIMES".We watch to see if God's prophecy's are being played out on the world stage.God tells us that no one knows the hour or day of the return of Christ.However he tells us we should watch and know the season,just as we know when the leaves turn colors and begin to fall,that the seasons are going to change,God tells us to watch for the season of the "End Times"Matthew 24, Mark 13 ,Luke 21, all tell us of the signs of this season,there will be false prophets,wars,rumors of wars,and earthquakesbut these things have always been so how do we know when we are supposed to start watching for this particular season? When being asked of these things Jesus gave a parableLuke 21:29 And he spake to them a parable;Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;Luke29:30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selvesthat summer is now nigh at hand.Luke29:31: So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass,know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.Luke29:32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away,till all be fulfilledA parable is simular to a riddle meaning there is a mystery or hidden meaning in the words. It is saying more than the surface words.So what does this riddle say? It has long been understood by biblical scholars that trees represent"Nations" and the "Fig Tree" represents IsraelSo taking this into account the parable would now read:Behold Israel, and all the NationsWhen they come forth,yea shall know the season is at handSo likewise when you see these things come to pass,know that the kingdom of God is close at handI say unto you,This generation shall not pass away till all things be fufilledNow that we know what the parable says lets inspect it futher. Behold Israel.Israel became a nation,for the first time since Christ's time on May 14,1948 (U.N ratified 1947)NationsThese are the nations that the bible says exsist in the end timesGenerationWhat Generation is it speaking of? the generation that see's Israel become a Nation So we can now see that the Parable of the Fig Tree tells us that the generation that saw the 1948 formation of the state of Israel is the generation that will see the "End Time events and the return of Christ.A generation in the bible is 40 years,70 years,or 120 years.Although we can not completely rule out 120 year generation people in our day do not normally live to 120 years old so it would seem that 40 years or 70 years would be more likely however 40 years has already passed, so by process of elimination we are left with 70 year Generation. God does not say he will wait the full 70 years, only that the generation will not all pass away before the end comes.We are fast aproaching the 70th year May14, 2008 will complete 60 years of the 70 year generation.And the 70 years ends May 14,2018There is another important date that we are approaching that may shed more light on where we stand in the time line.East Jerusalem was part of the so called occupied territories untill the Six Day War of June 5,1967. When Israel finally took position of all of Jerusalam.Which completed the current day state of Israel.In June 2007 Israel will celebrate the 40 year aniversery of the possession of Jerusalam.Forty(40) is an important number in Gods word and often signifies completeness or fullness of time.kriss__________________

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
I know you asked Kriss but I will add a little if you don't mind.The last 5 months of the 7yrs is known as the Great Tribulation. This is the time of the Antichrist as well as the time when God will pour out his judgments upon the earth. Revelations goes through all these judgments which are God's tools to get the attention of unbelievers before it is too late.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(jeffweeder;44503)
I believe the GT in Matt, is lukes "days of vengeance" and Jesus said that the days began then, when the Jews were taken captive and would continue until the times of the gentiles was over-----then after the tribulation of those days , the signs in the heavens.Rev 7 has crowd of people so large, that no-one can count them---and they came out of GT.If the GT is 5mths or 7 years long, then you would be able to count them i think.But not if it is 2000 years long and every saint will be there.I believe every saint is there,because a closer look at Rev 7 and 21 shows you it is the GW Throne gathering, and a wiping away of tears and God being with his people forever.
Ive heard this a thousand times but it isnt right because of the Parable of the Fig tree God told us to learn it because we are to know the season and be watchers no one knows the hour or the day but he spend alot of time telling us the events and the signs amnd the numbers we need to know too stretch it out 2000 years he told us when we were to start counting and that happened in may 1948 when for the first time in almost 2000 years Israel became a nation again Israel is our clock God tells when toi start watching it.

MWM

Feb 16, 2008
I don't mind if you join in followerofchrist.Hmmm, seems like we are approaching the End Times, whatever way you like to look at it.Okay, so after 7 years, the Anti-Christ (Satan the Devil) will come for 5 months. And.....?

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
(MWM;44515)
I don't mind if you join in followerofchrist.Hmmm, seems like we are approaching the End Times, whatever way you like to look at it.Okay, so after 7 years, the Anti-Christ (Satan the Devil) will come for 5 months. And.....?
And basically he will rule. He will decieve millions and will be worshiped as God. He will set himself above God and he will also have a false prophet, like a 2nd in command. He will empower men to do miracles in order to deceive those that are not yet Christians. But these will be false miracles. The world will be in a state of chaos! The many signs kriss mentioned along with the judgments of God which are anything but pleasant. But they're will also be good to look forward to. They're will be two prophets sent by God who will prophesy for 1260 day's. At the end of which they will be killed, not to worry though, they will be resurrected in 3 1/2 day's time. All together they're will be 28 judgments: the 7 seals, 7 trumpets, 7 plagues, and the 7 bowls.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
To explain this right lets stick with the seven years that was before it was shortened I will explain the shortening later but to cause less confusion lets say its seven years longthe seven years is divided into 2 parts each half is 3 1/2 years long the first half that Antichrist is here he is playing the good guy he heals the deadly wound to the one world system he comes peacefully and prosperously he is holding revials and making politcal friends all seems great with the world He creates a One World government and brings all religions together then comes the middle of tribulation its called mid week by Danielare you with me so far ? have any questions?

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
(kriss;44519)
To explain this right lets stick with the seven years that was before it was shortened I will explain the shortening later but to cause less confusion lets say its seven years longthe seven years is divided into 2 parts each half is 3 1/2 years long the first half that Antichrist is here he is playing the good guy he heals the deadly wound to the one world system he comes peacefully and prosperously he is holding revials and making politcal friends all seems great with the world He creates a One World government and brings all religions together then comes the middle of tribulation its called mid week by Danielare you with me so far ? have any questions?
No, I'm good...oh you mean MWMman that was cheesy!

MWM

Feb 16, 2008
Yeah, I think I get the gist of it.And, I think I may come to the conclusion that the tribulation DID begin on 9/11 8|

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
The middle of week is When Anti christ takes his role of claiming that he is God he will stand on the temple mount in jerusalem and declare himself to be God this is called the Abomination of Desolation spoken of in Daniel this is when things turn nasty for those Christains and Jews that will not accept him as God this is when he will make you bow down and confess he is god and give you a mark to prove you worship him as god if you do not he will put you on trail and pursecute you.