When Will the second coming take place

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MWM

Feb 16, 2008
Wow. Thats pretty interesting, and strange
shocked.gif
Thanks for the help, Kriss, and everyone else
smile.gif
I'm going to be doing a lot of reading my Bible tonight
biggrin.gif

JonJT

Jan 7, 2008
With the explanation given here, the devils lies and deceit seem so transparent. I really find it deplorable that anyone with even half a brain wouldn't be able to read the Bible and say "Hey, that man there is not our Saviour! These are all lies".

MWM

Feb 16, 2008
With the explanation given here, the devils lies and deceit seem so transparent. I really find it deplorable that anyone with even half a brain wouldn't be able to read the Bible and say "Hey, that man there is not our Saviour! These are all lies".
The Devil's work in action. Satan has been doing a pretty good job so far, I must say.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(JonJT;44691)
Well as I said this is just an outline without all the details but I must agree with MWM here look at all the lies people believe pre rapture doctrines and prince charles or the pope are antichrist and all the other lies of men Gods Word seldom gets heard he didnt spend this much time telling us what would happen so we wouldnt understand it.He says he will protect the ones that do not follow the first fake christ(anichrist) and we will become his saints the Elect "When I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you." Passover is the time when God will destroy His enemies, but He will pass over those that love and trust Him. The blood on the post signifies the true blood that was shed on the cross at Calvary. Christ was the lamb slain for one and all times.That Lamb that was slain on the cross at Calvary, was slain so that anything wicked must pass over you and your house, even in our day. Jesus promised you and I that when we see and believe in the blood of Jesus Christ, and have faith and follow Him and His Word, the judgments that come on those that are not of God will pass right over you. Keep it straight in your mind, "Passover" is of God, for Christ became our PassoverRev 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast [some] of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life. The worst that will happen to the believer is ten days of tribulationif we do not have enough faith to make it through ten days we dont deserve to call ourselves believers IMHO

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
(MWM;44602)
So lemme get this straight.The AntiChrist is basically Satan, in human incarnation, AND...he is going to grow up, get older, profess to be God, make false miracles, deceive millions, and God will send prophets to go against the anti-Christ, and they will both be killed, but then resurrected in 3 days, And then, Christ will come, battle Satan, and lead us ALL to everlasting life. Correct?And, another question. What are the trumpets? Are they stuff we hear or something?
Its actually 3 and a half days but ya.

JonJT

Jan 7, 2008
(MWM;44692)
The Devil's work in action. Satan has been doing a pretty good job so far, I must say.
Thats an absolute shame. I have yet to actually read of the tribulation and end times in the bible, but it seems so clearly laid out for us. Do you guys think I should skip straight to revelation (considering the time we are living in) or read the bible through completely and just get there when I get there?

JonJT

Jan 7, 2008
(kriss;44774)
Well as I said this is just an outline without all the details but I must agree with MWM here look at all the lies people believe pre rapture doctrines and prince charles or the pope are antichrist and all the other lies of men Gods Word seldom gets heard he didnt spend this much time telling us what would happen so we wouldnt understand it.He says he will protect the ones that do not follow the first fake christ(anichrist) and we will become his saints the Elect "When I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you." Passover is the time when God will destroy His enemies, but He will pass over those that love and trust Him. The blood on the post signifies the true blood that was shed on the cross at Calvary. Christ was the lamb slain for one and all times.That Lamb that was slain on the cross at Calvary, was slain so that anything wicked must pass over you and your house, even in our day. Jesus promised you and I that when we see and believe in the blood of Jesus Christ, and have faith and follow Him and His Word, the judgments that come on those that are not of God will pass right over you. Keep it straight in your mind, "Passover" is of God, for Christ became our PassoverRev 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast [some] of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life. The worst that will happen to the believer is ten days of tribulationif we do not have enough faith to make it through ten days we dont deserve to call ourselves believers IMHO
Your example has prompted a question. Those that believe in the pre-trib rapture are not excluded from salvation just because they believe something that is not true, correct? No matter how many lies you may believe, so long as you ask the Lord for forgiveness and mean it, your "good to go" so to speak, correct?Also, what is someone who has never even spoken to the Lord decides that the anti-christ is a faux and chooses not to follow, will they be protected?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
To understand this properly you must understand what this about This is the seperation the culmination of Gods plan he will serperate the Good from the bad the wheat from the chaff (Chaff is the unusable part of the wheat) the Tares(followers of evil) from the belivers. He tells us that this will happen he tells us Antichrist comes first and the delusion to follow him as christ will be great He tells the believer to WAIT that first the tares (evil) must be gathered we are to WAIT for the True Christ.So the danger of believing pre- trib is that if the fake says I will rapture you away after I convince more people I am the christ they are in danger of believing him because thats what they exspect is to be raptured away before the trouble starts Well we are told Satan(antichrist comes in peacefully so there wont be trouble yet So do you see how this doctrine of men will lead to Pre Rapture believers following the wrong christ? If they do this they have taken the Mark of the beast that is to worship the wrong christ and take his mark for that they will be judged because they choose to listen to men over God. Will they be judged for just believing it only to point of any sin we comitt the problem isnt wrongly believing we may all have some wrong beliefs the problem comes if they dont realize before its to late and end up following Antichrist thats what they will be judged for worshiping Antichrist....... not having the mistaken belief.

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
(JonJT;45073)
Your example has prompted a question. Those that believe in the pre-trib rapture are not excluded from salvation just because they believe something that is not true, correct? No matter how many lies you may believe, so long as you ask the Lord for forgiveness and mean it, your "good to go" so to speak, correct?Also, what is someone who has never even spoken to the Lord decides that the anti-christ is a faux and chooses not to follow, will they be protected?
There will be people who are not christians and haven't accepted christ who will oppose the AC. But unless you have christ you will not be saved. I am sure their will be many muslims who oppose the AC, there will be jews who oppose him etc. hopefull they will accept christ before its too late.