when will the two witnesses appear and WHO ARE THEY

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The two witnesses don't appear until after the Holy Spirit has been removed from the earth....that's how I understand it anyway.

1. I dont believe the Spirit 'removed from the earth' would be accurate. It is the church that is 'taken away' from what I understand.

2. Since we can only witness by the Holy Spirit (Acts 1:8), then He must certainly be on earth with the 2 witnesses of the God of the earth.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"...sunglasses to look upon is" Thankfully our witness doesn't depend on grammatical infallibility. So long as we get the name Jesus correct.

(And dont try to blame it on the keypad! You are Master of the keypad!
It was a joke...you had to be there...to get the jest of the humor.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Acts 5:32 KJV
[32] And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.

If you are saying that these two witnesses can be any witness of God and/or any number of witnesses of God, then:

1. By the mouth of two or three witnesses is the truth established (Matthew 18:16)

2. These witness will have the same power of those given to Moses and Elijah, without them necessarily being those two prophets.

3. In Zechariah 4, apparently the same 2 olive trees were the anointed ones standing at that time by the Lord of the whole earth. They were 'standing by' during the Old Covenant, and they will be 'standing before' in the New. Must be roll out time.

It may be that the emphasis of the old prophetic powers simply means that such powers will be reintroduced into Christian ministry, which for the most part has been for grace and mercy, even chiding the apostles for desiring to have fire brought down from heaven.

And these powers will be specifically due to the rise of the beast that will make war with them unto death. I.e. the last generation ministry of God and the Lamb.