Where are the 5...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
99PYaL1HTX-6.png

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
stop making accusations against Christ and his church
You cannot find anywhere that the holy church teaches anyone to do these things

They are separated from the holy church by such actions

I am opposed to Protestant doctrine but I don’t accuse the Protestant congregations who have leaders who do these things cos they do not teach them to do so

The union of the holy church founded by Christ on Peter and the apostles is such that it cannot be harmed by the sins of men!

Automatic excommunication is incured upon the exercise of the intellect and will to teach error or Hersey or to commit grave sin!

So the bride is spotless and without blemish!

The members of Christ in communion with God and each other are in a state of sanctifying grace!

We deplore the sins and outrages of abuse, most of which is done by homo’s on young boys, in any group especially those calling themselves Christian, the communists began infiltration in the seminary’s in the 30’s and the modernist’s and homo’s in the 60’s and 70’s

This is a symptom of error and Hersey
Modernism or theological liberalism, of the modern apostasy and nowhere does the true church teach anyone to do these things, nor do the Protestant sects which have the same issues!

Philippians 4:8
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

I am not making any accusations against anyone. I am just stating the FACTS.

Protestant leaders who do those things????What things?

The so called holy church HAS BEEN harmed by the sins of men. In my country the numbers have been getting smaller who attend catholic churches and they are worried because the money is not rolling in.

What is grave sin. I thought all sin was grave.

Yes at the second coming of Christ.

What do you mean in communion with Christ?

Yes, I have read that a lot of catholic priests are homosexual.

Sexually abusing boys is a symptom of the number of priests who are homosexual.

The catholic does not believe in Philippians 4 v 8.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Bible yes!
Bible alone apart from the church and the teaching authority of the Bible no!

The problem with the “Bible alone”!

You can easily see why the false doctrine of the “Bible alone” causes so many problems and why we can simply ignor creeds, councils, dogma, and decrees of the holy apostles teaching infallibility with the authority of Christ!

“Bible alone” is false doctrine
Negates the word of God, apostolic councils, creeds, cannons, decrees, dogma, and the teaching authority of the apostles!

The false doctrine of “the Bible Alone” is an attack on Christ and His holy church!
Christ and his church are one acts 9:4
To reject the church or church teaching is to reject Christ!

An attack on the holy church and her divine authority!

Even Christ who is the truth itself is excluded!

Scratch these verses that refer to authority other than the “Bible Alone” our of your Bible!

Isa 22:21-22 Mt 16:18 Mt 28:19 Lk 1:32 Lk 10:16 Jn 8:32 Jn 13:20 Jn 15:5 Jn 16:13 Jn 20:21-22 Jn 21:17 Acts 1:17 acts 1:26 acts 2:42 acts 8:31 & 35 acts 20:28 eph 2:20 and too many more to mention!

Did you enjoy preaching from your soap box? All I see is you attacking what others believe without an understanding of what they believe. You have taken an idea and put your own spin on it to justify your anger at others who do not believe what you do.

With all due respects, you give a very distinct impression that you are right and everyone else is wrong.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not making any accusations against anyone. I am just stating the FACTS.

Protestant leaders who do those things????What things?

The so called holy church HAS BEEN harmed by the sins of men. In my country the numbers have been getting smaller who attend catholic churches and they are worried because the money is not rolling in.

What is grave sin. I thought all sin was grave.

Yes at the second coming of Christ.

What do you mean in communion with Christ?

Yes, I have read that a lot of catholic priests are homosexual.

Sexually abusing boys is a symptom of the number of priests who are homosexual.

The catholic does not believe in Philippians 4 v 8.

not priests but apostate modernists
Who hate the church and Christ!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you enjoy preaching from your soap box? All I see is you attacking what others believe without an understanding of what they believe. You have taken an idea and put your own spin on it to justify your anger at others who do not believe what you do.

With all due respects, you give a very distinct impression that you are right and everyone else is wrong.

it must be correct faith following the biblical mandate for the rule of faith!
The teaching authority of the apostles

For example:

Lk 3:2 Annas and Caiaphas being the high priests, the word of God came unto John the son of Zacharias in the wilderness.
Or
1 cor 11:23 For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, that the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread:

these are divine revelation!
Inspired by the Holy Spirit!
And the word of God!

why do some only accept them after they are written down?

they are divine revelation and the inspired word of God when they were received, and when they were taught to the people, and when they were written down! Why only accept them in the written form or “Bible alone”???

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
it must be correct faith following the biblical mandate for the rule of faith!
The teaching authority of the apostles

For example:

Lk 3:2 Annas and Caiaphas being the high priests, the word of God came unto John the son of Zacharias in the wilderness.
Or
1 cor 11:23 For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, that the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread:

these are divine revelation!
Inspired by the Holy Spirit!
And the word of God!

why do some only accept them after they are written down?

they are divine revelation and the inspired word of God when they were received, and when they were taught to the people, and when they were written down! Why only accept them in the written form or “Bible alone”???
You make statements with no explanation so we have no idea what you are talking about.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[QUOTE="marksman,

have you read the faith story of Susana?
Dan chapter 13