Where are the 5...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Says who?
The one in Rome?
You know what heresy is?
Abusing, raping and murdering native children at Roman Catholic residential school.
And the one in Rome refuses to comment on the issue.
More heresy: Homosexuality among RC priests.

Don't grieve the Holy Spirit by saying speaking in tongues is heresy.

babbling is not of the HS just the opposite

Acts 2:7 And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans?

8 And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born?

The heresy condemned in the early church by the holy apostles in council by the power of the HS and with the authority of Christ is called:

Montanist heresy

all the same Pentecostal fundamentalism

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess it is humble to sexually molest boys under your care.

stop making accusations against Christ and his church
You cannot find anywhere that the holy church teaches anyone to do these things

They are separated from the holy church by such actions

I am opposed to Protestant doctrine but I don’t accuse the Protestant congregations who have leaders who do these things cos they do not teach them to do so

The union of the holy church founded by Christ on Peter and the apostles is such that it cannot be harmed by the sins of men!

Automatic excommunication is incured upon the exercise of the intellect and will to teach error or Hersey or to commit grave sin!

So the bride is spotless and without blemish!

The members of Christ in communion with God and each other are in a state of sanctifying grace!

We deplore the sins and outrages of abuse, most of which is done by homo’s on young boys, in any group especially those calling themselves Christian, the communists began infiltration in the seminary’s in the 30’s and the modernist’s and homo’s in the 60’s and 70’s

This is a symptom of error and Hersey
Modernism or theological liberalism, of the modern apostasy and nowhere does the true church teach anyone to do these things, nor do the Protestant sects which have the same issues!

Philippians 4:8
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, you should do it as you will find it very eye opening.

Bible yes!
Bible alone apart from the church and the teaching authority of the Bible no!

The problem with the “Bible alone”!

You can easily see why the false doctrine of the “Bible alone” causes so many problems and why we can simply ignor creeds, councils, dogma, and decrees of the holy apostles teaching infallibility with the authority of Christ!

“Bible alone” is false doctrine
Negates the word of God, apostolic councils, creeds, cannons, decrees, dogma, and the teaching authority of the apostles!

The false doctrine of “the Bible Alone” is an attack on Christ and His holy church!
Christ and his church are one acts 9:4
To reject the church or church teaching is to reject Christ!

An attack on the holy church and her divine authority!

Even Christ who is the truth itself is excluded!

Scratch these verses that refer to authority other than the “Bible Alone” our of your Bible!

Isa 22:21-22 Mt 16:18 Mt 28:19 Lk 1:32 Lk 10:16 Jn 8:32 Jn 13:20 Jn 15:5 Jn 16:13 Jn 20:21-22 Jn 21:17 Acts 1:17 acts 1:26 acts 2:42 acts 8:31 & 35 acts 20:28 eph 2:20 and too many more to mention!

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why do you worship the pope, Theefaith?

Pope Francis attended an act of idolatrous worship of the pagan goddess Pachamama. He allowed this worship to take place in the Vatican Gardens, thus desecrating the vicinity of the graves of the martyrs and of the church of the Apostle Peter. He participated in this act of idolatrous worship by blessing a wooden image of Pachamama. On October 7, the idol of Pachamama was placed in front of the main altar at St. Peter’s and then carried in procession to the Synod Hall. Pope Francis said prayers in a ceremony involving this image and then joined in this procession.

Demonic!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you worship the pope, Theefaith?

Pope Francis attended an act of idolatrous worship of the pagan goddess Pachamama. He allowed this worship to take place in the Vatican Gardens, thus desecrating the vicinity of the graves of the martyrs and of the church of the Apostle Peter. He participated in this act of idolatrous worship by blessing a wooden image of Pachamama. On October 7, the idol of Pachamama was placed in front of the main altar at St. Peter’s and then carried in procession to the Synod Hall. Pope Francis said prayers in a ceremony involving this image and then joined in this procession.

Demonic!

Automatic fundamentalist reply
Pope or Mary automatically means adoration and worship
Fundamentalist brainwashing

he is not pope but an apostate
Pachumama is not the catholic faith and even you can see that!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What are they?
Here's one of them:
golden-mom-and-pups.png

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One who is pro... For... The testimony. Pro-scripture
Thank you...I was being a bit facetious...but in all actuality I didn't know it meant what you posted.
Thanks again?

Last edited:

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
In that case, I suggest you get some ant traps.
There's no point complaining about something if you're not willing to make an effort to do something about it!

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Five little dogs and their Ma... Does that equal dogmas? Sorry, but I just could help myself. No one needs to laugh. I will laugh all alone.
Actually, there are four other dog mas. I'm not sure how many puppies they have! Does it really matter? Lol

Reactions: amadeus