Where Does Your Soul Go The Instant You Die?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

sniper762

Sep 5, 2007
Sorry but that's not a very plausible explanation. And I don't believe for one second that these demonic angels took a fleshly form. Angels appear to be inter-dimensional beings. Whatever "spirit" is, it certainly takes on some material form in our reality. I certainly don't believe that angels are turning themselves into flesh and then back into spirit form. Rather they are capable of manipulating matter in our 10 dimensional world. "Spirit" must enjoy physical properties in our reality similar to that of an earthly body for men to have entertained angels without knowing. Flesh is flesh, spirit is spirit. And there is no scripture that I've ever come across that suggests that angels are male because women were not worthy enough of being angels. It does not compute. I think its evident that in heaven, all angels that God created were in fact male. I think that resurrected women will be the first female angels ever introduced into God's heavenly realm.

you say that all of god's created angels were males. i take it that you dont believe that anyone that has yet died has gone to heaven.

01CobraVortech

May 2, 2010
NJ
you say that all of god's created angels were males. i take it that you dont believe that anyone that has yet died has gone to heaven.

Of course I believe that all that have died are in the presence of God right now, but they are certainly not in their resurrected bodies, the incorruptible bodies that we are promised. .

Reactions: Lively Stone

01CobraVortech

May 2, 2010
NJ
I think the Old Testament saints did not go directly to Heaven when they died. They went instead to a place called Sheol (Hades). And their souls resided in a compartment called "Abraham's bosom" or "Paradise." They could not be ushered into the presence of a Holy God until their sins were forgiven.

Reactions: Lively Stone

Adstar

Sep 17, 2009
The only thing i would like to say in regard to this thread, is about us having to go somewhere to be purged or made good enough. Some purgatory like place in some weird dimension.

Scripture tells me that we will be changed into our eternal form in a twinkling of an eye. That is we will be changed into an acceptable eternal form within an instant.

1 Corinthians 15
50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption. 51 Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

No need for a stint in purgatory having the sin purged out of us as the traditions of men would have us believe. We shall be changed in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days