Where have you put your trust (faith)?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ps 56:4-6 ---NKJV
4 In God (I will praise His word), In God I have put my trust; I will not fear. What can flesh do to me?
5 All day they twist my words; All their thoughts are against me for evil.
6 They gather together, They hide, they mark my steps, When they lie in wait for my life.

Ps 56:11-13 ---NKJV
11 In God I have put my trust; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?
12 Vows made to You are binding upon me, O God; I will render praises to You,
13 For You have delivered my soul from death. Have You not kept my feet from falling, That I may walk before God In the light of the living?

Ps 71:1-5 ---NKJV
71 In You, O Lord, I put my trust; Let me never be put to shame.
2 Deliver me in Your righteousness, and cause me to escape; Incline Your ear to me, and save me.
3 Be my strong refuge, To which I may resort continually; You have given the commandment to save me, For You are my rock and my fortress.
4 Deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, Out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man.
5 For You are my hope, O Lord God; You are my trust from my youth.

Ps 91:2 ---NKJV
2 I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust."

Ps 118:8-9 ---NKJV
8 It is better to trust in the Lord Than to put confidence in man.
9 It is better to trust in the Lord Than to put confidence in princes.

Ps 125:1 ---NKJV
25 Those who trust in the Lord Are like Mount Zion, Which cannot be moved, but abides forever.

Ps 146:3 ---NKJV
3 Do not put your trust in princes, Nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help.

Prov 3:5-6 ---NKJV
5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding;
6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.

Mic 7:5-7 ---NKJV
5 Do not trust in a friend; Do not put your confidence in a companion; Guard the doors of your mouth From her who lies in your bosom.
6 For son dishonors father, Daughter rises against her mother, Daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; A man's enemies are the men of his own household.
7 Therefore I will look to the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation; My God will hear me.

Reactions: Nancy and marks

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
For me Romans5:9 Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God’s wrath through him! 10 For if, while we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life! 11 Not only is this so, but we also boast in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation.

I trust in Jesus's life, death, resurrection and his incomparably great love that we cannot measure yet does so much more than we can imagine.