Which is American?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In fact...there's another new poster, 69chapels. Its either a big coincidence or they're the same guy...

Reactions: Bobby Jo

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've fallen down a rabbit hole. No one is making sense to me. Even people I thought I knew!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like, literally, I'm reading posts of people I almost always agree with and they suddenly are making no sense to me.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, I just realized that. I've placed both "jimmiec" and "69chapels" on IGNORE, so their posts and quotes aren't visible. So I confused your "What are you saying" with MY previous post! :confused:

Thanks,
Bobby Jo

That's a relief. Still getting some really odd things but...thanks for letting me know that.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, I just realized that. I've placed both "jimmiec" and "69chapels" on IGNORE, so their posts and quotes aren't visible. So I confused your "What are you saying" with MY previous post! :confused:

Thanks,
Bobby Jo
"I've placed both "jimmiec" and "69chapels" on IGNORE"
Ditto...there are a few others on here I've done that with and, it makes the experience on here much calmer and peaceful.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I got concerned, I'm not kidding, that I may have had a stroke and not known it. You and ByGrace liked his posts and it was like gibberish to me...I thought something was wrong with me.

Oh, on here I have no clue what he is trying to get across.

But in that other thread, when he said :- quote

<John 14:14 "If ye ask Anything "in My name" I shall do it.' We have all the power of Elohim =3= Father, Son and Holy Ghost=1= the Truth Sayer and only Law Giver, Yah! "Trust and Obey!" Saith Jesus the Promise Keeper. >

I could put up a " like". It was his first post.
He is 80, bless his heart...maybe in a couple of years you'll be saying that about mine too! lol
Maybe 'one to one' over a cup of coffee, we could understand better.
I think he tried to cram too much into one post...and I got lost.

But that 36chaples or whatever his handle is...I have no clue. That has no inkling of truth. That is a sad case.

We are all a strange boat of fish aren't we.