Which is American?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pessimillennialists ...

When someone challenges your ignorance, don't respond with FACTS. That's too obvious. Just take the simple path ("simple" as in low IQ) and throw out a slander, a defamation, an accusation, a curse. It don't matter, whatever comes into your feeble mind will work just FINE! ;)

Bobby Jo

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, you can't take someone else's prophecy (Psalms 91 for the JEWS). Your citation was for the Jews and was fulfilled EXACTLY per the premise provide by J.R. Church in his book "Hidden Prophecies In The Psalms". But if what you attempt were possible, the I'm quite certain that the American Indians would have prevailed in that same expectation.

Nah, it doesn't work that way. There's a MUCH different future for the church and it will be more like Psalms 44 -- also written for the JEWS -- but may have parallels for the church.

Bobby Jo

And, you are very welcome to your opinion too. :)

Reactions: Nancy and Willie T

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And, you are very welcome to your opinion too. :)

It not "opinion", it's Scripture IN CONTEXT. So my question to you, is: Do you have the Context for the passage you quote, or is it simply a nice verse which you "claim"?

And it's ok to "claim" a verse, but there were undoubtedly a million (maybe 6 million) Jews that it didn't work for, and the church is given DIFFERENT guidance than most are taught in church:

Luke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, “But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one.

... with the lesson being, -- if you're going to get through this "age" you'll have to use all your strength, all your planning, and all your resources, ALONG with GOD's help. But we still might suffer for the faith:

Rev. 13:9 ... Here is a call for the endurance and faith of the saints.
Rev. 14:12 Here is a call for the endurance of the saints, those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

Bobby Jo

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So my question to you, is: Do you have the Context for the passage you quote, or is it simply a nice verse which you "claim"?

And it's ok to "claim" a verse, but there were undoubtedly a million (maybe 6 million) Jews that it didn't work for, and the church is given DIFFERENT guidance than most are taught in church:

Luke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, “But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one.

... with the lesson being, -- if you're going to get through this "age" you'll have to use all your strength, all your planning, and all your resources, ALONG with GOD's help. But we still might suffer for the faith:

Rev. 13:9 ... Here is a call for the endurance and faith of the saints.
Rev. 14:12 Here is a call for the endurance of the saints, those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

Bobby Jo

I only posted two one liners. #15 #16
In neither did I "quote any passage".

Reactions: Nancy

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I only posted two one liners. #15 #16
In neither did I "quote any passage".

I knew Psalms 91 immediately when I read your citation:

Psalms 91:4 he will cover you with his pinions,
and under his wings you will find refuge;

... and if you read the Psalms in Prophetic CONTEXT, you should find that this Chapter is for: Book 19, Chapter 91 = 19-91 Desert Storm, -- where Israel did not participate, but only looked on with their eyes. And the arrows that fly by day were SCUD missiles, and the death that creepeth under the doors is the Israeli MANDATED air-tight room which every household was required to prepare in case of a chemical/biological SCUD warhead.

Now did you want to consider the SHORTEST CHAPTER in all Scripture, which is also the MIDDLE CHAPTER in all Scripture; the CHAPTER 70 years after the International Recognition of Israel; and the LONGEST CHAPTER in all Scripture?!? -- If you did the math, the odds are 26 Billion to 1.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When someone challenges your ignorance, don't respond with FACTS. That's too obvious. Just take the simple path ("simple" as in low IQ) and throw out a slander, a defamation, an accusation, a curse. It don't matter, whatever comes into your feeble mind will work just FINE! ;)

Bobby Jo
Sorry if my feeble ignorance irritated you. I assumed you knew that America has been at war at least 90% of the time – 222 out of 243 Years – since 1776. We have only known peace for 20-some years since our nation was born. I didn't realize you only recognized those few altercations and interventions you mentioned.

Last edited:
Reactions: jimmiec and Nancy

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, we might have another war soon. But, when have we NOT been so engaged, somewhere? It is rare for us not to be in a conflict.

A Christian is always at war...with the flesh, the world (and the cares of this world) and the devil. The war with Amalek is perpetual indeed. But there is victory as soon as we enter into Jesus...who knew no sin and overcame this world. The Lord Jesus is our refuge away from this world. In His presence there is peace.

John 16:33 These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”

Reactions: faithfulness

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... We have only known peace for 20-some years ...

Well, when white lights appear over our cities, let me know. Until then I don't care. I have more important things to worry about, -- like what's for dinner, who's doing the dishes, and whether the trash needs taking out.

Oh wait a minute, -- we may have WHITE LIGHTS over Israel in the next six to nine months. We'll THAT'S got my attention ...

Whew,
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Christian is always at war...

... and the world keeps continuing. All that stuff about difficult times ahead, -- what do they call it, the tribulation? --, it's just so much blather. There's nothing special about tomorrow or the day after that.

Bobby Jo

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The U.S. ship is the Ticonderoga-class guided-missile cruiser USS Chancellorsville. The ship captured in the video is a Russian "Udaloy Class Anti-Submarine Warfare Destroyer", ship number 572, commissioned in 1988.

View attachment 6484

The risk of this encounter is that apparently the ship slightly behind another ship will be "sucked" toward the stern of the forward ship due to the propeller wash, causing a collision.

Bobby Jo

I think they were taunting us.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

faithfulness

Aug 13, 2018
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Christian is always at war...with the flesh, the world (and the cares of this world) and the devil. The war with Amalek is perpetual indeed. But there is victory as soon as we enter into Jesus...who knew no sin and overcame this world. The Lord Jesus is our refuge away from this world. In His presence there is peace.

John 16:33 These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”
Thank you for the reminders and encouragement in your words)scriptures like the above. Almost every time I read you, I'm painfully reminded of where I really am, but also where I desire to go)be. in Me. Permanently. You ruined me from months ago when you were all I wanted to read concerning Righteousness, Holiness and entering into Him. I can't afford to spend time reading anything else, having struggled today to stay 'with' Him, after reading 'anything else'. Haven't forgotten your words to me of Patience, Perseverance without wavering, and waiting on Him. No braggadocio here, but He has promised me too.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think they were taunting us.

There my be escalating tensions between Russia (or her allies) and the U.S. (and her allies), but the breaking point will be when Russian (or her allies) attack a country "without walls". The most likely candidates appear to be: Ukraine (they already captured Crimea); portions of Syria; or portions of Iraq.

Ezekiel 38:10 “Thus says the Lord God: On that day thoughts will come into your mind, and you will devise an evil scheme 11 and say, ‘I will go up against the land of unwalled villages; I will fall upon the quiet people who dwell securely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having no bars or gates’; 12 to seize spoil and carry off plunder; ...

Daniel 7:5 And behold, another beast, a second one, like a bear. It was raised up on one side; it had three ribs in its mouth between its teeth; and it was told, ‘Arise, devour much flesh.’

Of course as this occurs, the U.S. will intervene:

Dan. 11:40 “At the time of the end the king of the south shall thrust at him;

But the regional advantage will overcome our ability to adequately respond, and the Chinese will have to march 200M men (20M under arms; 180M providing support) and deal a "deadly wound" to Russia.

The U.N. will "heal" the "deadly wound", and ultimately bring the world to global thermonuclear war, at which time Jesus will return.

And given the Prophetic Psalms premise (using that timeline) one could anticipate events to transpire SOON, -- maybe this summer --, if I understand military logistics and Scripture correctly.

Bobby Jo

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There my be escalating tensions between Russia (or her allies) and the U.S. (and her allies), but the breaking point will be when Russian (or her allies) attack a country "without walls". The most likely candidates appear to be: Ukraine (they already captured Crimea); portions of Syria; or portions of Iraq.

Ezekiel 38:10 “Thus says the Lord God: On that day thoughts will come into your mind, and you will devise an evil scheme 11 and say, ‘I will go up against the land of unwalled villages; I will fall upon the quiet people who dwell securely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having no bars or gates’; 12 to seize spoil and carry off plunder; ...

Daniel 7:5 And behold, another beast, a second one, like a bear. It was raised up on one side; it had three ribs in its mouth between its teeth; and it was told, ‘Arise, devour much flesh.’

Of course as this occurs, the U.S. will intervene:

Dan. 11:40 “At the time of the end the king of the south shall thrust at him;

But the regional advantage will overcome our ability to adequately respond, and the Chinese will have to march 200M men (20M under arms; 180M providing support) and deal a "deadly wound" to Russia.

The U.N. will "heal" the "deadly wound, and ultimately bring the world to global thermonuclear war, at which time Jesus will return.

And given the Prophetic Psalms premise (using that timeline) one could anticipate events to transpire SOON, -- maybe this summer --, if I understand military logistics and Scripture correctly.

Bobby Jo

That is all very interesting, AND complicated, lol. If we are not to know the day or hour of His return, (I mean, even Jesus does not know the day or hour) why do some try to put a day or season or year of His return? ♥

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is all very interesting, AND complicated, lol. If we are not to know the day or hour of His return, (I mean, even Jesus does not know the day or hour) why do some try to put a day or season or year of His return? ♥
THAT's a REAL GOOD QUESTION!

Now the church teaches that because we can't know the "day or the hour" that we can't know the: week; month; season; year (1); decade (10); score (20); century (100); daytona (500); or millennia (1,000). But if Jesus returns on a multi-day feast, NOBODY knows the day or the hour of that FEAST, but we CAN know the FEAST.

So the next question is, -- do we have a Scriptural basis for timeline? And WE DO! J.R. Church wrote a book in 1985 in which he proposed (actually it was people writing to his TV ministry, "Prophecy In The News", who provided the premise) where the 19th Book of the Bible is prophetic to the Jews for the 1900's, Chapter for year, such that: Book 19, Chapter 44 = 19-44 Holocaust; Book 19, Chapter 48 = 19-48 International Recognition of the State of Israel; etc.

And so using the Psalms as a timeline, we can have a point of reference for not only PAST and PRESENT events, but also FUTURE events, -- down to the Year, to the Season, to the Month, and to the Week (FEAST). But I'm not concerned with the week, or the feast. I'm content with the Year, the Season, and Month. :)

Bobby Jo

Last edited:
Reactions: pompadour and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THAT's a REAL GOOD QUESTION!

Now the church teaches that because we can't know the "day or the hour" that we can't know the: week; month; season; year (1); decade (10); score (20); century (100); daytona (500); or millennia (1,000). But if Jesus returns on a multi-day feast, NOBODY knows the day or the hour of that FEAST, but we CAN know the FEAST.

So the next question is, -- do we have a Scriptural basis for timeline? And WE DO! J.R. Church wrote a book in 1985 in which he proposed (actually it was people writing to his TV ministry, "Prophecy In The News", who provided the premise) where the 19th Book of the Bible is prophetic to the Jews for the 1900's, Chapter for year, such that: Book 19, Chapter 44 = 19-44 Holocaust; Book 19, Chapter 48 = 19-48 International Recognition of the State of Israel; etc.

And so using the Psalms as a timeline, we can have a point of reference for not only PAST and PRESENT events, but also FUTURE events, -- down to the Year, to the Season, to the Month, and to the Week (FEAST). But I'm not concerned with the week, or the feast. I'm content with the Year, the Season, and Month. :)

Bobby Jo

Yes, I forgot about the Feasts. You did send me some info on this, I have not gotten to far into it yet but, I saved it to notepad :)

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I forgot about the Feasts. You did send me some info on this, I have not gotten to far into it yet but, I saved it to notepad :)

No, -- no, no, no! I have NO CLUE as to the significance of the FEASTS, other than some distant 30,000 ft level anticipation. It's an enigma to me which I'm always interested in learning about, but don't have the perspective to understand all the inferences. So I leave that to others to discuss, and simply nod my head.

Nancy, you almost drove me into a panic. -- I KNOW the things I KNOW, and gladly step back when I DON'T know something! :)

That was a close one. :D
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Helen and Nancy

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The devil is a liar." said Jesus. So are the "sons of the devil", 'liars, thieves and murderers". The Pharisees. Jews= frauds. Do not exist. 'jews", lie, a word invented in 1750 by an English Play write, Sandersan and put in the Rheim NT, fraud by the Popery of Catholicism, = fraud in 1787. 170 years after the first Perfect 1611 KJV was printed. No bible had 'jew"=, fraud, liar, as is the 'sons of the devil" in it until 1797. The name of these "mixed seed", 'bastards", one who knows not his father, or "dog" said Jesus. Matt 15;26. No. Jesus, of Bethlehem, King, is a Judah-ite, in the likeness of the King of Judah, Israel, the Judahites, 4th tribe of Israel, King of the 12 sons/tribes of the Chosen Israelites of Jacob=Israel, before the "civil war" between Judah and Israel. Does not include "jews', frauds, Pharisees, Edomites, of Esau and "dog", woman of Canaan, = Canaanites, Ishmaelites, 'bastard' son of Abraham and "dog', 'mixed seed', Egyptian women, father of 12 tribes of Ishmaelites=Arabs to include Canaanite Pharisees. = jews = frauds. "liars, thieves and murderers, sons of the devil", who worship the devil." Jn 8:44. None are the "jews", liars are, God's Chosen People? Matt 15;24 "I come ONLY for the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel." God's Chosen, 12 tribes, of Israelites." White Hebrew, Chosen Israelites, Caucasian, Anglo Saxon, Born again Christian, Pilgrims of UK who claim the new continent called America and claimed it as Born again Christians with the 1620 Mayflower Compact. "We come UNDER God and claim this New Land of Liberty=Christianity to "further advance Christianity''. Finally. To fulfill Jesus' last command w/o the persecution of the Pharisees, "jews", frauds and Popery. "Go ye into the "world of the devil", the 'jews' frauds, Zionist, International Elite, bankers, Media, Corporations of today. The builders of the "one world government", KJV or NWO and "armies of the world", KJV or United Nations, of the 1776 illuminati Zionist, "jews", frauds, which come against Israel and be destroyed by Jesus at Armageddon on Judgment Day. Will you be there with God's Chosen Saints, Elect ? Sons of God? America , the continent, would become known as Christian America, 1776, the home of Sovereign citizens, the Sovereign united states of America, Republic, Under God, We the people, Sovereign Citizens, the Government Under the Sovereign God, Elohim, and the authors of the Law of the Land, the 1787 Moral Constitution of Christian America taking it's authority from the 1599 Geneva Bible used to create the usA Republic under God which receives it's Christian Power from the Holy Truth Sayer, Almighty Law Giver, Creator and Promise Keeper' The Perfect. Yah ! I feel, somtimes, a lot of time is wasted by, already, saved men and women debating what saves a Man and what different words, really, mean. It's my belief we Sons of God have a duty to Trust and Obey God. Live and Work "in His likeness" , as his Chosen Israelites, Born again Christians and Chosen People. according to His creation and intent for the sons of Adam., "let us make them "in our image.' [ "All Darkness is Evil', ''in the likeness of the Prince of Darkness." The devil.] Was God, Jesus, Dark and Evil, both Spirits, in Satan's image? Adam or Eve? Noah, Shem the White Shemite, [ not brown "semite"=fraud, jew, Ishmaelite=Arab, of Ishmael. "Liar."] the father of Abraham, Isaac, father of Jacob, father of 12 sons, 12 Tribes of Israel? God's Chosen Israelites, Anglo Saxon, Born again Christians.? Pharisee, 740 AD Khazar, 1776 Illuminati, Zionist, "jew"=fraud, Pharisee of Zionism, Judah ism, Pharisee ism who murdered the Messiah on the Cross at Calvary 2000 years past. . God told Adam. "You are the Steward over Every Living Creature.'" Gen. KJV To walk in God's footsteps and be responsible for the welfare of the Living Creatures in the world as would be the sons, decendents of Adam.You and I. Are you a "son of Adam", or a none Israelite, "dog", and Jesus' Chosen Lost Sheep, Found Sheep, Christian, Disciple, Apostle, Missionary ? God instructed His Chosen not to "mix or mingle the Holy Seed of Holy Israel, sons of Jacob, Israel, white Adamites, with none Israelites". The Ishmaelites, = Arabs> " Mixed seed' of Black S African and White Hebrew. Not Yellow Oreintals. There were 3 races. Black, Yellow and His Chosen White Israelites. Others are 'mixed seed'. "Dogs".KJV. Forget what , Ishmaelite, Zionist, Arab, "jew" scientist, the "liars, thieves and murderers who worship the devil", JN 8:44, the TV, radio, New Paper, Magazine, ect, International Elite, Bankers and Corporation owners tell you. There is one Lawful Nation, the usA Republic, Under God, Christian America 1776 on the Continent called America 1620, now Christian America 1776. UNDER God. "What is under God is a Born again Christian Nation,= 3= usA, and UK and Germany. The Three Christian Lands of Christianity on the planet. Earth. As Born again Christians and Hebrew, Chosen Israelites, shall we begin to live as His Chosen people, Christians, Disciples and "Stewards over Every living Creature"? God did promise Abraham, "where ever your seed, sons, go the world will be blessed". Did the black, brown or yellow heathen, of the East take the Good News of Jesus Christ, Son of God and Savior of Salvation to the "world of the devil" that all "sons of the devil' will know of the gift His blood bought for the eternal salvation and life in heaven with the Promise Keeper? Yah! Lets not forget God did not make the "sons of the devil", black, yellow and brown, and the Zionist=jews=frauds, brown, equal with God's Chosen Israelite, Anglo Saxon the Holy Chosen Sons of God. Trust and Obey God in all things He commands. Do not be of the Zionist Political Correct Zionist, Atheist, Pharisees, Ishmaelites, Democrats, of Zionism, Atheism, Pharisee-ism, Democracy, "pathway to bondage" of Paganism, Satanism. Remember!! We can defeat our demonic enemies, "in Jesus' name", John 14;14, if we will Trust and Obey the Master. "In the name of Jesus" I claim Victory for Christian America 1776 and God's gift to us. Donald Trump. The President of the usA REPUBLIC, Under God. May God destroy America's first enemy. The "sons of the devil", and their father." And the UNITED STATES CORPORATION, fraud, Democracy of corruption, Zionist America, frauds, lies of Satan the devil. "The Liar". Thank you Jesus!! jim

What are you SAYING?

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, -- no, no, no! I have NO CLUE as to the significance of the FEASTS, other than some distant 30,000 ft level anticipation. It's an enigma to me which I'm always interested in learning about, but don't have the perspective to understand all the inferences. So I leave that to others to discuss, and simply nod my head.

Nancy, you almost drove me into a panic. -- I KNOW the things I KNOW, and gladly step back when I DON'T know something! :)

That was a close one. :D
Bobby Jo

"That was a close one. :D"
Or you could just go,"whew". Lol!