• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In short, I was not under any CIA program of mind control of physical/mental torture or even subtle and soft manipulation by other devices and the like. I know a bit about it though. I do know a bit about the CIA, Masonry and some Jewish sects..and some of their evil and satanic lifestyles.

I do know of evil personally though. I have always thought my mother was an enabler or open to satanism....and not just playing with Tarot cards either...and speaking to common witches on the street where she grew up. She was an evil mother (still living and marching to 90 years of age). I have to admit, even though I love her as a mother, today, always have, she was and is very narcissistic, a control freak and a psychopath.

She ruined my siblings, mentally and even physically by manipulating and controlling my Dad to physically beat and abuse my three sisters. She seemed to like it at times. Looking back at it over the years, I knew we were a very dysfunctional family and evil was definitely living in it. You could feel it...it was a hell hole many times....I survived this evil type of programming. I left the house and stayed away and married without telling my parents at first.

Today my three sisters are ruined - mentally and spiritually. One still is in prison..been in the cage on and off..not far off from her retirement years as well. One is a near copy of my mother, and the another, my older sister, hid from me for about 20 years. She was afraid my mother would find out that she was speaking with me, believe it or not. She did not want the pain anymore. So sad, makes me have tears even now.

Her daughter actually called me recently to break the ice, and I called my sister. She is a 'permanently' broken person. I love her dearly. I hope I can help heal her with prayer and love that she needs so much. She is living, rock bottom, with Lupus and CIDP..immune system and blood problems. She admitted she was programmed by our mother, and she knew she was abused.... and even today she still feels my mother would find and and curse her for speaking with me. .....much more ..I guess that may be enough

I also caught myself possessed with drawing satanic art before I was married. I was good at it...I believe my mother or the spirit(s) around her affected me.

I also met someone later that enticed me to evil after being marriage....I found out she was actually a witch....enchantments, symbols, etc....as one time she tried to used a charm and pennant to attract me and communicate with demons...she could never get her devises to work on me ....she said the demons are not interested in me...yes I was in Christ....and she knew I was very different...it is stupid for anyone to get involved in evil...it is real....

In Christ we are healed. I believe it with ALL my heart. I have a loving mate and wife and friend. God has been good to me. He saved me....and now I want my sister to heal as well.....stop now

Bless you AJ

APAK

It's so very sad to hear this part of your past @APAK, I am sorry. Yet, you rose above it through Christ. I am happy for you that your niece called you and you re-connected with your sister. I pray God bless and heal her in all ways, especially spiritually.
How hard to be estranged for so long from your family because of fear, prison and just plain mental illness. But we pray, in faith, believing and our God restores all things.
May God grant your prayers brother,
Nancy

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's so very sad to hear this part of your past APAK, I am sorry. Yet, you rose above it through Christ. I am happy for you that your niece called you and you re-connected with your sister. I pray God bless and heal her in all ways, especially spiritually.
How hard to be estranged for so long from your family because of fear, prison and just plain mental illness. But we pray, in faith, believing and our God restores all things.
May God grant your prayers brother,

Nancy

Amen!

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

How like Satan to work through children like this. So subtle, harmless...she's a princess! What's wrong with that?? On and On. This country is lousy with Halloween, every where you look. Especially in the city. And, the last church I attended even did the "Trunk or Treat" thing each year, I never once showed up or gave candy to them, glad I did not.
This whole HELLiday is like watching other Christians, and those we love and care for running full force over a huge cliff, and they are laughing and thinking it good harmless fun and, we feel helpless to stop them from going over.
I find that prayer is not on many peoples "to do list's", yet...it is the only answer here, to open up eyes. And, I fall short in this area as well, prayer. So, this year, that day will be a day of prayer and dark porch and no lights in the front. Might even bring the vehicle in the back. We do not get many anymore around here but, still about 15 or so.
Please give them eyes to see God, Amen.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Nancy
What you might pray about doing is making your own treats ...pumkin cake muffins or something...chocolate cookies ...pray over them, and get some gospel tracts geared for children ....if God sends them to your door, and they say, "Trick or treat" ....you could say something like, "No tricks here...Jesus loves you!" And give them your own prayed over cookies and a gospel tract. :)

Last edited:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Nancy
What you might pray about doing os making your own treats ...pumkin cale muffins or something...chocolate cookies ...pray over them, and get some gospel tracts geared for children ....if God sends them to your door, and they say, "Trick or treat" ....you could say something like, "No tricks here...Jesus loves you!" And give them your own prayed over cookies and a gospel tract. :)

It's hard to even acknowledge that day, much less participate in it but, you do have a wonderful idea with that!

Reactions: TLHKAJ and amadeus

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In short, I was not under any CIA program of mind control of physical/mental torture or even subtle and soft manipulation by other devices and the like. I know a bit about it though. I do know a bit about the CIA, Masonry and some Jewish sects..and some of their evil and satanic lifestyles.

I do know of evil personally though. I have always thought my mother was an enabler or open to satanism....and not just playing with Tarot cards either...and speaking to common witches on the street where she grew up. She was an evil mother (still living and marching to 90 years of age). I have to admit, even though I love her as a mother, today, always have, she was and is very narcissistic, a control freak and a psychopath.

She ruined my siblings, mentally and even physically by manipulating and controlling my Dad to physically beat and abuse my three sisters. She seemed to like it at times. Looking back at it over the years, I knew we were a very dysfunctional family and evil was definitely living in it. You could feel it...it was a hell hole many times....I survived this evil type of programming. I left the house and stayed away and married without telling my parents at first.

Today my three sisters are ruined - mentally and spiritually. One still is in prison..been in the cage on and off..not far off from her retirement years as well. One is a near copy of my mother, and the another, my older sister, hid from me for about 20 years. She was afraid my mother would find out that she was speaking with me, believe it or not. She did not want the pain anymore. So sad, makes me have tears even now.

Her daughter actually called me recently to break the ice, and I called my sister. She is a 'permanently' broken person. I love her dearly. I hope I can help heal her with prayer and love that she needs so much. She is living, rock bottom, with Lupus and CIDP..immune system and blood problems. She admitted she was programmed by our mother, and she knew she was abused.... and even today she still feels my mother would find and and curse her for speaking with me. .....much more ..I guess that may be enough

I also caught myself possessed with drawing satanic art before I was married. I was good at it...I believe my mother or the spirit(s) around her affected me.

I also met someone later that enticed me to evil after being marriage....I found out she was actually a witch....enchantments, symbols, etc....as one time she tried to used a charm and pennant to attract me and communicate with demons...she could never get her devises to work on me ....she said the demons are not interested in me...yes I was in Christ....and she knew I was very different...it is stupid for anyone to get involved in evil...it is real....

In Christ we are healed. I believe it with ALL my heart. I have a loving mate and wife and friend. God has been good to me. He saved me....and now I want my sister to heal as well.....stop now

Bless you AJ

APAK
The most beautiful soul is one who has risen out of their adversities and sufferings and are able to shine and light up the world with the Love of Christ who lives them.
Hugs brother!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The most beautiful soul is one who has risen out of their adversities and sufferings and are able to shine and light up the world with the Love of Christ who lives them.
Hugs brother!
Thank you sister...and you also resemble these words you spoke of, indeed. In these days, we are instructed to stay strong in the Lord, and love our Father will everything we are...to endure, endure till we see each other shining brightly at the wedding of glory ...Amen

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
How like Satan to work through children like this. So subtle, harmless...she's a princess! What's wrong with that?? On and On. This country is lousy with Halloween, every where you look. Especially in the city. And, the last church I attended even did the "Trunk or Treat" thing each year, I never once showed up or gave candy to them, glad I did not.
This whole HELLiday is like watching other Christians, and those we love and care for running full force over a huge cliff, and they are laughing and thinking it good harmless fun and, we feel helpless to stop them from going over.
I find that prayer is not on many peoples "to do list's", yet...it is the only answer here, to open up eyes. And, I fall short in this area as well, prayer. So, this year, that day will be a day of prayer and dark porch and no lights in the front. Might even bring the vehicle in the back. We do not get many anymore around here but, still about 15 or so.
Please give them eyes to see God, Amen.
In like manner Christians revere Sunday. They remember the day designated by pagans for Sun worship thinking they are honouring God.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Hugs brother!
@Heart2Soul Reminds me of these words of Paul:

"I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.

I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." (Philippians 4.11b-13)

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“While you were out playing...”

...a little girl went out for a night of "innocent fun" dressed in her princess dress and sparkly slippers.

Sure that it is just a night for safe, innocent fun, her parents sent her out into her local neighborhood to knock doors and ask for candy... "Trick or treat!?"

But something goes wrong... and she turns up missing.
Her parents are frantic!

And while you were out playing with evil... eating the devil's candy... dressed up like him and his employees... a little princess goes missing. The neighborhood is in shock! What happened to the little princess?!!

And while you were playing church... with your "trunk-or-treats" and Fall festivals... evil rejoices... evil persists... someone misses their little princess... and a nightmare begins. If only it was make-believe... if only it was just a bad dream...

...while evil rejoices...

...the little princess cries...
...and then she screams....

...but it is not a dream.

Her torture is hideous... her murder is grotesque! The servants of satan revel that night... they take her pieces and hide them in some hay ...and they take a "hay ride" and use it to traumatize their children into deathly silence.

But it was just a fun night of innocence... while you were out playing with evil, eating satan's candy, dressed up like one of his employees... a little princess cries... the little princess dies.

I really didn't want to read this....I get so emotional over children who are abused. But I did read it...I did get emotional...cried buckets...and I prayed. And knowing that you suffered such horrors as a child just makes a righteous anger rise up in me and moves me to want to grab my sword and go after satan and his puppets like never before.
I believe with all my heart that He already knew what you would have to endure as a child and that He gave you an extra supply of strength and endurance to come through and become one of His Mighty Spiritual Warriors.
Those who have been in the fiery furnace or the mouth of the lion in the lions den know what victory is all about and from whence cometh our help in the time of need to save us.
Praying for you sister!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In like manner Christians revere Sunday. They remember the day designated by pagans for Sun worship thinking they are honouring God.

I do understand your Sabbath day observance and I respect it. Although, I revere Him every day of the week, and since the Sabbath was made for man...
I mean, Jesus disciples plucked heads of grain on the Sabbath, Jesus healed on the Sabbath. And even David with the shew bread. God is practical IMHO. And, I esteem all days the same where God is concerned. Living alone, for the most part anyhow, my niece lives here with me but, she is always gone with friends, boyfriend or work...there are things that must be done and since I'm the only one here...things must be done when they arise. What of the soup kitchens and pantry's that are open on Saturday's? Especially the soup kitchens as, this is the only outlet for many who are poor, in need, lonely...they, or pre-covid, they would look so forward to the 2 community meals as not just food for their bellies but as their socialization.
Love you brother!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Helloween twenty twenty will be the darkest of all that have been . The churches have in large numbers sold out .
SO few lambs are standing for what is holy righteous and true . The lambs CANNOT eat of the table of helloween and of Christ .
Warn out sister . And sister nancy , you let that white dove fly sister , and point to JESUS alone as the ONLY HOPE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do understand your Sabbath day observance and I respect it. Although, I revere Him every day of the week, and since the Sabbath was made for man...
I mean, Jesus disciples plucked heads of grain on the Sabbath, Jesus healed on the Sabbath. And even David with the shew bread. God is practical IMHO. And, I esteem all days the same where God is concerned. Living alone, for the most part anyhow, my niece lives here with me but, she is always gone with friends, boyfriend or work...there are things that must be done and since I'm the only one here...things must be done when they arise. What of the soup kitchens and pantry's that are open on Saturday's? Especially the soup kitchens as, this is the only outlet for many who are poor, in need, lonely...they, or pre-covid, they would look so forward to the 2 community meals as not just food for their bellies but as their socialization.
Love you brother!
Me too sister . i say if one holds one day above another then let them do so .
But i want us to all examine something .
Something paul knew . HE said to enter INTO that REST . And he was speaking of the sabbath , YET WHO was HE REALLY SPEAKING About .
JESUS CHRIST .
AND guess what JESUS had said unto the peoples , HE said COME YE who are weary and heavy laden and i will give REST , REST unto your souls .
ITS THE GLORIOUS LORD HIMSELF . That is our rest . AND How we labor on day by day in HIM doing the things
pleasing unto HIM . BUT we know his burden is easy and his yoke is light .
HE IS the true rest . I GAURANTEE IT . JESUS himself said it and this was who paul was pointing too . JESUS . NOW LEAP UP SISTER
Let that white dove fly and just PRAISE THE HOLY and GLORIOUS KING JESUS .

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Nancy

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I really didn't want to read this....I get so emotional over children who are abused. But I did read it...I did get emotional...cried buckets...and I prayed. And knowing that you suffered such horrors as a child just makes a righteous anger rise up in me and moves me to want to grab my sword and go after satan and his puppets like never before.
I believe with all my heart that He already knew what you would have to endure as a child and that He gave you an extra supply of strength and endurance to come through and become one of His Mighty Spiritual Warriors.
Those who have been in the fiery furnace or the mouth of the lion in the lions den know what victory is all about and from whence cometh our help in the time of need to save us.
Praying for you sister!
Yes, ....sad, sad subject...

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look at the evil they did . Putting the word HALLOW in front of that festival .
JESUS said when ye pray , ITS GOD , HIS NAME , HALLOW be THY NAME .
I see our dear sister also brought her reminder of the lil princess . yep .

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Nancy