White House (USA) - Sodom and Gomorrah - Nudity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joe Biden held a gay pride event at the White House (USA) and nudity was on full display in our modern day Sodom and Gomorrah.

"Sixteen Hundred Pennsylvania or Sodom and Gomorrah?

That is the question our nation's leading conservatives are asking themselves after President Joe Biden hosted a Pride event at the White House.

During the event, the White House hung a Pride flag from the columns of its rear portico, which prompted bizarre outrage from some in the far-right who believed it was an act of treason and an insult to the nation's armed forces. Pride events have become a flashpoint in the right-wing's anti-LGTBQ movement, as Republicans have sought to demonize the movement.

"The ideological coup is complete," wrote Ben Shapiro.

However, that concern was soon eclipsed after a video went viral of an attendee flashing went viral.

"Nation in Decline," wrote one prominent right-wing influencer.

The video comes from trans TikToker @rosemontoya, who filmed herself meeting President Joe Biden, and held her hands over her breasts while a voiceover asked "Are we topless at the White House?"" -- ‘Nation in decline’: Nudity at White House Pride event sparks hysterical fears

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Keturah

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Destruction is coming to the country deemed America !

God does not lie!

Reactions: 07-07-07

M3n0r4h

Jun 3, 2023
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I were Putin, I would tune in every day to US legacy media to get my quota of belly laughs for the day. As a veteran, I fear that many souls will be lost in future battles due to the inane, treasonous, and foolishness people that are supposed to be in charge of equipping them to survive those encounters. As a Christian, I fear for the innocents that have to live in this decadent country, because they are under attack from demonic, maniacal, monsters in the US government who appear to be under the influence of fallen principalities and powers. Personally, my future war(s) must be fought from my knees, because only God knows the end from the beginning, and I need to keep my faith anchored in Him.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joe Biden held a gay pride event at the White House (USA) and nudity was on full display in our modern day Sodom and Gomorrah.

"Sixteen Hundred Pennsylvania or Sodom and Gomorrah?

That is the question our nation's leading conservatives are asking themselves after President Joe Biden hosted a Pride event at the White House.

During the event, the White House hung a Pride flag from the columns of its rear portico, which prompted bizarre outrage from some in the far-right who believed it was an act of treason and an insult to the nation's armed forces. Pride events have become a flashpoint in the right-wing's anti-LGTBQ movement, as Republicans have sought to demonize the movement.

"The ideological coup is complete," wrote Ben Shapiro.

However, that concern was soon eclipsed after a video went viral of an attendee flashing went viral.

"Nation in Decline," wrote one prominent right-wing influencer.

The video comes from trans TikToker @rosemontoya, who filmed herself meeting President Joe Biden, and held her hands over her breasts while a voiceover asked "Are we topless at the White House?"" -- ‘Nation in decline’: Nudity at White House Pride event sparks hysterical fears
Wait....isn't it the standard conservative line that there is no such thing as a transexual and one is always the gender recorded on one's birht certificate? If so then Rose Montoya is a man and how does a man going topless count as nudity?

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wait....isn't it the standard conservative line that there is no such thing as a transexual and one is always the gender recorded on one's birht certificate? If so then Rose Montoya is a man and how does a man going topless count as nudity?
When the man has fake female breasts it’s nudity

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Destruction is coming to the country deemed America !

God does not lie!
Indeed! Devastation and destruction. While they have "God Bless America" on their lips, their back is turned to Him while holding abominations in their right hand and in their left. Even now 4 Kingdoms have been preparing for war but who can see it.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
""""When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan.""""

"The wicked walk on every side, when the vilest men are exalted.""

""" Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; """

dadman

Feb 16, 2014
Kansas
dadmansabode.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sodom and Gomorrah < beginning to be an understatement ....
Jesus:
when the 'light' that is in them is darkness ... how deep is that darkness

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so you don't know
Well apparently you don’t know. . By your standards it’s a woman showing her breasts. Are you okay with something like this taking place in front of children?

Last edited: