Who are the “other sheep” of John 10:16? (For Jehovah's Witnesses)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RR144

Feb 12, 2019
INDIANA
www.kingdomherald.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As JWs you believe that In the resurrection, those who died faithful to God are included in the ‘other sheep’ and will receive the “resurrection of the righteous” (“just” KJV) mentioned in Acts 24:15. (The Watchtower 2/15/95 p. 11 par. 12) Those of the ‘other sheep’ who are alive today, some of whom survive through Armageddon without needing a resurrection, are referred to as the ‘great crowd’. (The Watchtower 4/15/95 p. 31 Questions From Readers). These views are based around the following text.

“And I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; those also I must bring, and they will listen to my voice, and they will become one flock, one shepherd.” (Joh 10:16 NWT)

The Bible speaks of the church as Jehovah’s flock (Acts 20:29; 1 Pet 5:2). Up until the conversion of Cornelius, the Gospel invitation had NOT been made available to the gentiles. But that changed suddenly about AD 36. Of the conversion of Cornelius’ household, we read in Acts 10:45, “And the faithful ones that had come with Peter who were of those circumcised were amazed, because the free gift of the holy spirit was being poured out also upon people of the nations.” NWT.

The gentile Christians could not be invited until after the 70 weeks (Dan 9:24) for Israel were completed (AD 36). Of that final week [a day = a year], we read “And he must keep the covenant in force for the many for one week” Dan 9:27 NWT). That covenant was Jehovah’s 70 weeks agreement with Israel. It was in the last half of the 70th week, three and a half years after the cross, that the great work was done amongst the Jews.

Applying the “other sheep” to the new gentile converts is the evident meaning and it would take strong additional scriptural evidence to convince the honest student otherwise. There is no direct indication in the Bible that these “other sheep” are referring only to true Christians who will not be part of the Little Flock. Without further compelling evidence, insisting on a different interpretation is building a doctrine from a scripture taken out of context. This reminds us of the Catholic Church misapplication of Matt 16:18 which says, “You are Peter, and on this rock-mass I will build my congregation, and the gates of Ha’des will not overpower it.” (NWT) Based on an unsupportable misapplication of this text, the Catholic Church believes that the papacy represents an “unbroken” line of apostolic succession from Peter to the present day.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As JWs you believe that In the resurrection, those who died faithful to God are included in the ‘other sheep’ and will receive the “resurrection of the righteous” (“just” KJV) mentioned in Acts 24:15. (The Watchtower 2/15/95 p. 11 par. 12) Those of the ‘other sheep’ who are alive today, some of whom survive through Armageddon without needing a resurrection, are referred to as the ‘great crowd’. (The Watchtower 4/15/95 p. 31 Questions From Readers). These views are based around the following text.

“And I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; those also I must bring, and they will listen to my voice, and they will become one flock, one shepherd.” (Joh 10:16 NWT)

The Bible speaks of the church as Jehovah’s flock (Acts 20:29; 1 Pet 5:2). Up until the conversion of Cornelius, the Gospel invitation had NOT been made available to the gentiles. But that changed suddenly about AD 36. Of the conversion of Cornelius’ household, we read in Acts 10:45, “And the faithful ones that had come with Peter who were of those circumcised were amazed, because the free gift of the holy spirit was being poured out also upon people of the nations.” NWT.

The gentile Christians could not be invited until after the 70 weeks (Dan 9:24) for Israel were completed (AD 36). Of that final week [a day = a year], we read “And he must keep the covenant in force for the many for one week” Dan 9:27 NWT). That covenant was Jehovah’s 70 weeks agreement with Israel. It was in the last half of the 70th week, three and a half years after the cross, that the great work was done amongst the Jews.

Applying the “other sheep” to the new gentile converts is the evident meaning and it would take strong additional scriptural evidence to convince the honest student otherwise. There is no direct indication in the Bible that these “other sheep” are referring only to true Christians who will not be part of the Little Flock. Without further compelling evidence, insisting on a different interpretation is building a doctrine from a scripture taken out of context. This reminds us of the Catholic Church misapplication of Matt 16:18 which says, “You are Peter, and on this rock-mass I will build my congregation, and the gates of Ha’des will not overpower it.” (NWT) Based on an unsupportable misapplication of this text, the Catholic Church believes that the papacy represents an “unbroken” line of apostolic succession from Peter to the present day.
The other sheep not of this (fold ----( little flock)Luke 12:32) = 144,000=the anointed bride of Christ-these are bought from the earth.( Rev 14:3) The other sheep are the great crowd that no man can number( Rev 7:9)

RR144

Feb 12, 2019
INDIANA
www.kingdomherald.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The other sheep not of this (fold ----( little flock)Luke 12:32) = 144,000=the anointed bride of Christ-these are bought from the earth.( Rev 14:3) The other sheep are the great crowd that no man can number( Rev 7:9)
Apparently you didn't read what I posted. Let's go over this again, who did Jesus go to when he first began his ministry? He said several times
that He went to the lost sheep of Israel. He told his disciples when he sent them out:

“Do not go into the way of the Gentiles, and do not enter a city of the Samaritans. 6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel." Matthew 10:6, 7​
He himself stated in Matthew 15:24

“I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”​
So when the house of Israel rejected Him as a WHOLE, he could say, I have other sheep not of this fold, what fold? The Jewish fold. Later at Pentecost, he gave his disciples the gifts of tongues and they went out to the "other sheep" the gentiles. This coincides with what Paul says in Romans 11:11 "I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles." He later says in verse 25: "For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own [f]opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in." That is the 144,000

Reactions: face2face

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently you didn't read what I posted. Let's go over this again, who did Jesus go to when he first began his ministry? He said several times
that He went to the lost sheep of Israel. He told his disciples when he sent them out:

“Do not go into the way of the Gentiles, and do not enter a city of the Samaritans. 6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel." Matthew 10:6, 7​
He himself stated in Matthew 15:24

“I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”​
So when the house of Israel rejected Him as a WHOLE, he could say, I have other sheep not of this fold, what fold? The Jewish fold. Later at Pentecost, he gave his disciples the gifts of tongues and they went out to the "other sheep" the gentiles. This coincides with what Paul says in Romans 11:11 "I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles." He later says in verse 25: "For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own [f]opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in." That is the 144,000
Jesus came for Israel. They rejected him ad hated him and sent him to his death. He told them off at Matt 23--verse 38 tells them they are cut off as Gods chosen, unless they do verse 39--Its been over 1950 years-they refuse.
No the other sheep are the Great crowd, no man can number-The little flock are the 144,000-this is the fold the great crowd is not apart of.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But 144,000 is a numbering.

M3n0r4h

Jun 3, 2023
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus came for Israel. They rejected him ad hated him and sent him to his death. He told them off at Matt 23--verse 38 tells them they are cut off as Gods chosen, unless they do verse 39--Its been over 1950 years-they refuse.
No the other sheep are the Great crowd, no man can number-The little flock are the 144,000-this is the fold the great crowd is not apart of.

Revelation 7:4-8
English Standard Version

4 And I heard the number of the sealed, 144,000, sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel:
5 12,000 from the tribe of Judah were sealed,
12,000 from the tribe of Reuben,
12,000 from the tribe of Gad,
6 12,000 from the tribe of Asher,
12,000 from the tribe of Naphtali,
12,000 from the tribe of Manasseh,
7 12,000 from the tribe of Simeon,
12,000 from the tribe of Levi,
12,000 from the tribe of Issachar,
8 12,000 from the tribe of Zebulun,
12,000 from the tribe of Joseph,
12,000 from the tribe of Benjamin were sealed.

All of the 144000 from the above passage are from the tribes of the 'sons of Israel.' So if 'sons of Israel' is not literal, then how will one know which tribe they are from? It's not a coherent argument to contend that the 144000 is a literal number, while making the conjecture that the tribes are only a metaphor.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 7&version=ESV

Reactions: The Learner

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Revelation 7:4-8​

English Standard Version​

4 And I heard the number of the sealed, 144,000, sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel:

All of the 144000 from the above passage are from the tribes of the 'sons of Israel.' So if 'sons of Israel' is not literal, then how will one know which tribe they are from? It's not a coherent argument to contend that the 144000 is a literal number, while making the conjecture that the tribes are only a metaphor.
Spiritual Israel that is referring to. Not literal Israel( judaism)--144,000 is literal. It clearly says-144,000 bought from the earth.
John had no clue what the religion Jesus is with would be called in the last days. He referenced Israel,( but its spiritual Israel) just meaning-Gods chosen. But all can clearly see it wasn't 7 synagogues Jesus spoke to in Rev 3.

M3n0r4h

Jun 3, 2023
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Spiritual Israel that is referring to. Not literal Israel( judaism)--144,000 is literal. It clearly says-144,000 bought from the earth.
John had no clue what the religion Jesus is with would be called in the last days. He referenced Israel,( but its spiritual Israel) just meaning-Gods chosen. But all can clearly see it wasn't 7 synagogues Jesus spoke to in Rev 3.
That's the problem that I have with mix and match theology. In many cases it is based upon pretext and not presented in its proper context. The way you have presented this is more akin to personal eisegesis than proper biblical exegesis. In cases like this I usually hear tinkling brass. Sorry, but IMO, what you have presented is not a coherent explanation of the passage. Thanx anyway, that is all I wanted to know. I'll take my leave of this thread now. Cheers.

Guestman

Nov 11, 2009
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who are the "two folds" at John 10:16 ? The first one is those with the heavenly hope, of being members of God's heavenly Kingdom, that is comprised of both Jews and Gentiles or "people of the nations" (Rom 11:11, 12) and "the other sheep" are those with the earthly hope of living on the paradise earth as Jehovah purposed when he created the first human couple.(Gen 1:26-31; Ps 37:11, 29; Luke 23:43)

The Jews were given the opportunity to completely fill "the vacancies" for God's Kingdom of 144,000 "chosen ones" (Matt 24:22, 24, 31) up till 36 C.E., as Daniel 9:24-27 establishes, and were selected by Jehovah God to be his "special property", to become "a kingdom of priests and a holy nation" in 1513 B.C.E.(Ex 19:5, 6)

But they fail to even to "make a dent" in the complete number of 144,000 "chosen ones" for "the heavenly calling".(Heb 3:1) due to their apostasy, their arrogance, their incorrigibility, so that non-Jews were now invited to become members of Jehovah's "special property", of "a kingdom of priests and a holy nation", as Peter explains at 1 Peter 2:4-10, of those who were "once not a people, but now you are God's people" (Hos 1:10), and as Jehovah told Jesus at Isaiah 49:6, as a "light of nations, so that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth."

Jesus made this clear with his illustration at Matthew 22, saying: "The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a king who made a marriage feast for his son.(see 2 Cor 11:2; Rev 19:7) And he sent his slaves to call those invited (the Jews) to the marriage feast (or during the 70th "week of years", during Jesus 3 1/2 year ministry plus 3 1/2 years, from 29 C.E. till 36 C.E., that ended the Abrahamic covenant for the Jews as the sole ones "invited", Dan 9:27), but they were unwilling to come."

"Again he sent other slaves, saying, ‘Tell those invited: “Look ! I have prepared my dinner, my bulls and fattened animals are slaughtered, and everything is ready. Come to the marriage feast.”’ But unconcerned they went off, one to his own field, another to his business; but the rest, seizing his slaves, treated them insolently and killed them (such as the apostles, Acts 4:1-3, stoning Stephen, Acts 7:59, 60, including murdering Jesus as Jehovah's "only-begotten Son", John 3:16; Acts 2:23; 5:30; 1 Thess 2:14-16)."

"The king grew wrathful and sent his armies and killed those murderers and burned their city (of Jerusalem by the Roman armies in 70 C.E.). Then he said to his slaves, ‘The marriage feast is ready, but those invited (the Jews as a nation) were not worthy."

"Therefore, go to the roads leading out of the city, and invite anyone you find (Gentiles, as well as Jews) to the marriage feast.’ Accordingly, those slaves went out to the roads and gathered all they found, both wicked and good; and the room for the wedding ceremonies was filled (so that the "full number" of 144,000 "declared righteous" ones (Rom 3:24) would be met, Rom 11:25; Rev 7:4; 14:1-3, that would make up "the Israel of God", Gal 6:16, the new "nation" at Matt 21:42, 43) with those dining."(Matt 22:2-10)

Reactions: Aunty Jane

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Revelation 7:4-8​

English Standard Version​

12x12=144
12,000x12=144,000

God literally saves through mathematics?

Reactions: face2face

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who are the "two folds" at John 10:16 ? The first one is those with the heavenly hope, of being members of God's heavenly Kingdom, that is comprised of both Jews and Gentiles or "people of the nations" (Rom 11:11, 12) and "the other sheep" are those with the earthly hope of living on the paradise earth as Jehovah purposed when he created the first human couple.(Gen 1:26-31; Ps 37:11, 29; Luke 23:43)

The Jews were given the opportunity to completely fill "the vacancies" for God's Kingdom of 144,000 "chosen ones" (Matt 24:22, 24, 31) up till 36 C.E., as Daniel 9:24-27 establishes, and were selected by Jehovah God to be his "special property", to become "a kingdom of priests and a holy nation" in 1513 B.C.E.(Ex 19:5, 6)

But they fail to even to "make a dent" in the complete number of 144,000 "chosen ones" for "the heavenly calling".(Heb 3:1) due to their apostasy, their arrogance, their incorrigibility, so that non-Jews were now invited to become members of Jehovah's "special property", of "a kingdom of priests and a holy nation", as Peter explains at 1 Peter 2:4-10, of those who were "once not a people, but now you are God's people" (Hos 1:10), and as Jehovah told Jesus at Isaiah 49:6, as a "light of nations, so that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth."

Jesus made this clear with his illustration at Matthew 22, saying: "The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a king who made a marriage feast for his son.(see 2 Cor 11:2; Rev 19:7) And he sent his slaves to call those invited (the Jews) to the marriage feast (or during the 70th "week of years", during Jesus 3 1/2 year ministry plus 3 1/2 years, from 29 C.E. till 36 C.E., that ended the Abrahamic covenant for the Jews as the sole ones "invited", Dan 9:27), but they were unwilling to come."

"Again he sent other slaves, saying, ‘Tell those invited: “Look ! I have prepared my dinner, my bulls and fattened animals are slaughtered, and everything is ready. Come to the marriage feast.”’ But unconcerned they went off, one to his own field, another to his business; but the rest, seizing his slaves, treated them insolently and killed them (such as the apostles, Acts 4:1-3, stoning Stephen, Acts 7:59, 60, including murdering Jesus as Jehovah's "only-begotten Son", John 3:16; Acts 2:23; 5:30; 1 Thess 2:14-16)."

"The king grew wrathful and sent his armies and killed those murderers and burned their city (of Jerusalem by the Roman armies in 70 C.E.). Then he said to his slaves, ‘The marriage feast is ready, but those invited (the Jews as a nation) were not worthy."

"Therefore, go to the roads leading out of the city, and invite anyone you find (Gentiles, as well as Jews) to the marriage feast.’ Accordingly, those slaves went out to the roads and gathered all they found, both wicked and good; and the room for the wedding ceremonies was filled (so that the "full number" of 144,000 "declared righteous" ones (Rom 3:24) would be met, Rom 11:25; Rev 7:4; 14:1-3, that would make up "the Israel of God", Gal 6:16, the new "nation" at Matt 21:42, 43) with those dining."(Matt 22:2-10)

Your anti-Semitism is contrary to Christianity and the written word of God!

Romans 11:1-2a: I ask, then, has God rejected his people? By no means! I myself am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, a member of the tribe of Benjamin. God has not rejected his people whom he foreknew."

Romans 11:11-12, "So I ask, have they stumbled so as to fall? By no means! But through their stumbling salvation has come to the gentiles, so as to make Israel jealous. Now if their stumbling means riches for the world and if their loss means riches for gentiles, how much more will their full inclusion mean!"

Romans 11:17-18, "But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, a wild olive shoot, were grafted among the others to share the rich root of the olive tree, do not boast over the branches. If you do boast, remember: you do not support the root, but the root supports you."

Romans 11:20b-22, "So do not become arrogant, but be afraid. For if God did not spare the natural branches, neither will he spare you. Note then the kindness and the severity of God: severity toward those who have fallen but God’s kindness toward you, if you continue in his kindness; otherwise you also will be cut off."

Romans 11:25-27, "I want you to understand this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not claim to be wiser than you are: a hardening has come upon part of Israel until the full number of the gentiles has come in. And in this way all Israel will be saved, as it is written,

“Out of Zion will come the Deliverer;
he will banish ungodliness from Jacob.”
“And this is my covenant with them,
when I take away their sins.”

Repent of your anti-Semitism, i.e., your hatred of God's chosen people. Jesus was a Jew, as were all the apostles and all the authors of the Bible (with one exception: Luke) and all the members of the first churches.

Reactions: ButterflyJones

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's the problem that I have with mix and match theology. In many cases it is based upon pretext and not presented in its proper context. The way you have presented this is more akin to personal eisegesis than proper biblical exegesis. In cases like this I usually hear tinkling brass. Sorry, but IMO, what you have presented is not a coherent explanation of the passage. Thanx anyway, that is all I wanted to know. I'll take my leave of this thread now. Cheers.
Sorry you wont believe Jesus over men who teach error.

Reactions: ButterflyJones

Emily Nghiem

Jun 16, 2021
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Not just JW but also Mormons and Muslims can also be Gentiles under Natural Laws.
The Buddhists and some Libertarians who are nontheists relate to the Natural Law approach.

Jesus embodies God's perfect/universal JUSTICE
so it makes sense that Jesus fulfills both the natural laws of man
and the spiritual laws of God given in scripture.

The natural laws given to man can be in the form of
science, ethics, sociology or psychology,
humanism, social justice or peace and justice ideologies, etc.

I find it's best to speak to each audience using the language that person/group relates to.

The same way Jesus spoke with Farmers using farming parables
and Fishers using fishing analogies, we can use the language
or concepts in Buddhism to communicate with Buddhists,
Mormon or Jehovah's Witness terms and traditions to speak with those members,
and even Muslim principles to speak with Muslims
and Atheist/Secular terms to speak with NONTHEIST secular minded people.

Jesus as Justice is UNIVERSAL to all walks, all tribes, all paths.

The two main folds I find are
* the churched tribes under the laws of Moses which include
Christians Muslims and Jews
* the secular gentiles/nontheists under natural laws
which include the Buddhists, Atheists/Agnostics who think in terms of science
and natural laws/experience, and some of the Constitutionalists/Libertarians who
follow the natural laws of justice as their "native language" for the laws.

In secular terms, I invoke the spirit and authority of Jesus and the Holy Spirit as
* Justice and Peace
* Restorative Justice
* Justice with Mercy
* Equal Justice Under Law

it doesn't work to start with "man's justice or laws" and then try to accommodate Jesus under that.
(that is like trying to pour the new wine into the old wineskins which will burst them for not being able to contain God's truth).

But it does work to start with the unifying universal spirit and authority of Jesus and God's truth,
then "translate" the meaning and message into local terms that each person or audience can understand
as valuable to them. This is similar to Jesus using parables to explain and share abstract concepts
with people, including those illiterate in the scriptural laws which are not their natural native language.

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No try again!

Gentile sheep, in contrast to the lost sheep of house of Israel (Mat 15:24; Rom 11:25-32). Cp Isa 42:1,6; Act 9:15; 1Timothy 2:7.

No need to get creative on this Guestman!

F2F

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Applying the “other sheep” to the new gentile converts is the evident meaning and it would take strong additional scriptural evidence to convince the honest student otherwise. There is no direct indication in the Bible that these “other sheep” are referring only to true Christians who will not be part of the Little Flock. Without further compelling evidence, insisting on a different interpretation is building a doctrine from a scripture taken out of context.
Actually the "other sheep", not of the fold of the "little flock" are identified in Revelation ch 7.
John sees those "sealed" (anointed, chosen, elected) in verse 4, numbering 144,000 out of all the tribes of Israel....but these are not literal Israel, but spiritual Israel...."the Israel of God" are Christians and include both believing Gentiles and Jews. (Galatians 6:16)

John then sees another group.....different from the first numbered group.
This group is larger......in fact no number is give because they are a great crowd or multitude....
"After this I saw, and look! a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, dressed in white robes; and there were palm branches in their hands. 10 And they keep shouting with a loud voice, saying: “Salvation we owe to our God, who is seated on the throne, and to the Lamb.”

If you know your scripture, you will understand that the ones who experience the "first resurrection" (Rev 20:4) are the elect chosen from all nations but who represent "the Israel of God" of whom Peter said, after the conversion of Cornelius....“Now I truly understand that God is not partial, 35 but in every nation the man who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him." (Acts 10:34)

No nationality is important anymore because Jesus died for all who 'fear God and do what is right', are acceptable to him.
The only reason why God chose Israel was because of his relationship with Abraham......sadly his kin did not show the same faith or trust in Jehovah.....but he still used them to bring forth his Messiah, despite their frequent excursions into false worship. They broke their covenant with Him many times, but he was true to his part. After they had his son put to death, he cast them off. (Matt 23:3-39)

This second, larger group are said to "come out of the great tribulation" which occurs on earth (Matt 24:21)...they are the survivors of that world catastrophe, like Noah and his family were. Jesus said the time of his return would be "just like the days of Noah"....in what way? He said that the people "took no notice" of Noah's warning about God's intentions as he "preached righteousness" to a lawless people. (2 Peter 2:5)
True Christians today are also preaching righteousness to lawless people who resent the fact that we bring a message from God that is going to affect their future. They don't want to do what God says...they want to serve either a god of their own making, or no god at all. Like the people of Noah's day, their hatred and ridicule will come back to haunt them as they realize that they could have saved their lives if only they had listened and obeyed.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a symbolic number Keiw like the rest of its context.
No 144,000 is literal. This is the anointed bride. These will sit on thrones beside Jesus( Rev 1:6, Rev 20:6)--only to these did Jesus make the special covenant to partake of the emblems of the Lords evening meal-Luke 22:29-30)

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No 144,000 is literal.
No, but sadly your reading of the Word is which means the hidden things remain hidden
This is the anointed bride. These will sit on thrones beside Jesus( Rev 1:6, Rev 20:6)--only to these did Jesus make the special covenant to partake of the emblems of the Lords evening meal-Luke 22:29-30)
Yes, there will be 12 Apostles sitting over the 12 tribes of Israel but beyond that we do not know the configuration of the Saints of their hierarchy.
F2F

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, but sadly your reading of the Word is which means the hidden things remain hidden

Yes, there will be 12 Apostles sitting over the 12 tribes of Israel but beyond that we do not know the configuration of the Saints of their hierarchy.
F2F
Jesus gives this promise to the great crowd-Matt 5:5-Blessed are the meek for they will inherit the EARTH.

Reactions: Aunty Jane