Who are the chosen people of God ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Vengle

Sep 22, 2011
Ohio
:lol: OK

I can see why you would not easily let go of something that so obviously is the fruit of much effort.

So i will let you be logabe. :lol:

WISDOM CALLED

Nov 21, 2011
:lol: OK

I can see why you would not easily let go of something that so obviously is the fruit of much effort.

So i will let you be logabe. :lol:

You speak of the fruit, did Paul truly and his followers understand the sign of the fruit?

That the fruit itself was given as a blessed sign of how to recognize the righteous and right one.

Of course not.

Only those that know and understand the sign of the fruit, truly understands the sign that the Lute of Lovingkindness was giving to his true followers.

In Judaism the fruit is to do with a prophet. The Son of God was sharing with his followers how they would recognize the one that had been promised to Moses. The one with the skin disease. Moses asked for the blessing to be given to a descendent of Joseph and as you know Jesus Christ was not a descendent of Joseph genetically.

However, that does not speak against Jesus Christ, because King David was given a new revelation and was told that the Lute of Lovingkindness would come first and the Harp of Faithfulness would come afterwards. Just like Christ told you that if he did not leave, the next paraclete would not come. He knew his place in the whole scheme of things and that the one to come would give glory to his true teachings that exalt the teachings of the Jewish prophets.

Wisdom was indeed called exactly has he predicted that she would be.

Teshuvah

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
I don't where you're getting that crazy stuff from, but it is not God's Word.

The "queen of the south" Christ Jesus was referencing was about the Queen of Sheba who visited Solomon because of what she heard.

Luke 11:31
31 The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with the men of this generation, and condemn them: for she came from the utmost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.
(KJV)

IKing 10:1
1 And when the queen of Sheba heard of the fame of Solomon concerning the name of the LORD, she came to prove him with hard questions.
(KJV)

WISDOM CALLED

Nov 21, 2011
I don't where you're getting that crazy stuff from, but it is not God's Word.

The "queen of the south" Christ Jesus was referencing was about the Queen of Sheba who visited Solomon because of what she heard.

Luke 11:31
31 The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with the men of this generation, and condemn them: for she came from the utmost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.
(KJV)

IKing 10:1
1 And when the queen of Sheba heard of the fame of Solomon concerning the name of the LORD, she came to prove him with hard questions.
(KJV)

When Christ was speaking about the Queen of the South he was talking about the the last days of the end times. You have to understand the day of the judgement that is upon the nations.

RISE UP is the clue that he was giving you because it is to do with the true prophet that was promised to Moses. The one that the Jewish Rabbi's knew would have the skin disease like Moses. The skin disease was a sign of the Messiah.

Jesus Christ even said her name in Aramaic when he was healing the child.

logabe

Aug 28, 2008
Logabe said: We are to tell the world that God is "not imputing their trespasses unto them." End Quote

19 to wit, that God was in Christ reconciling THE WORLD unto
Himself, not imputing THEIR trespasses unto THEM; and has
committed unto US the word of reconciliation.

I think that was Paul that said that… I just believe what he said.
Do you?

Logabe

The idea that the world is forgiven apart from confession I do not find in the Bible. For that would disagree with what Paul said, Colossians 2:13 “And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;”

That being dead in our sins and our trespasses applies to the whole world until they confess.
Romans 3:19 “Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.”

John 8:24 “I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.”

So what we need to tell the world is that they will die in their sins if they do not confess them to Christ.

I see that first part of 1 John 1:8-10, “If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us”, as simply telling us that we need to be honest to begin with about ourselves so that we are willing to make confession. That is why it continues, “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.”

This part, “If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word has no place in our lives”, is simply telling us that if we are not honest enough to do that first part (acknowledge our sin and confess it) we make him out to be a liar and his word has no place in our lives.

We are however told at 2 Peter 1:9 that the ransom applies to past sins, but is that with regard to not needing confession? No. This refers to those who have confessed but have then forgotten all about why they confessed. They have returned to their old ways after confession.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
When Christ was speaking about the Queen of the South he was talking about the the last days of the end times. You have to understand the day of the judgement that is upon the nations.

RISE UP is the clue that he was giving you because it is to do with the true prophet that was promised to Moses. The one that the Jewish Rabbi's knew would have the skin disease like Moses. The skin disease was a sign of the Messiah.

Jesus Christ even said her name in Aramaic when he was healing the child.

The context of the following verses Jesus The Christ gave is with His pointing to events in Old Testament history to show how those at Nineveh repented, and the queen of Sheba recognized God having blessed Solomon with wisdom, yet A Greater One was standing before the Jews who refused Him.

Matt 12:41-42
41 The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.
42 The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.
(KJV)

The end result is that even those of Old Testament times that repented and believed, will be in better standing with God than the unbelieving Jew when His Judgment comes upon the Jews who refuse Him as Jesus The Christ The Saviour.