Who Are The Sons OF God?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, second YES,

"The Children of Adam and Eve in the Garden"

Foundation Scripture: Genesis 1:28 "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth”.

Teaching Scripture #1: Genesis 3:16 "Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee”.

Teaching Scripture #2: Genesis 3:20 "And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living”.

Adam, before the fall into sin, had the "Relationship" that all of us have with God, hence the title son of God. but because of disobedience, our "Fellowship" with God was interrupted, or broken, and because of sin entering into the world came death, and anyone who is dead is not a son anymore, because of DEATH. a dead son cannot inherited. but a living son can inherited. so Adam was the Son of God, until he died, not physically, but spiritullay, meaning in "Fellowship", with God. which bring us to your question, the alive sons of God by the Living Son Adam.

Evidence #1. Genesis 3:16 "Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire [shall be] to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee".
notice the language being used here. two key words to understand,

The Hebrew word for sorrow is H6093 עִצָּבוֹן `itstsabown (its-tsaw-ɓone') n-m.
worrisomeness, i.e. labor or pain.
KJV: sorrow, toil.

and the Hebrew word for conception is, H2032 הֵרוֹן herown (hay-rone') n-m.
הֵרָיוֹן herayown (hay-raw-yone')
pregnancy.
[from H2029]
KJV: conception.

Understand, one cannot multiply, or increase something if it hasn’t already happened. BINGO. this is a sciencetific fact. example, if I was sitting in a vehicle, a car for instance. I cannot increase, or multiply my speed in the car unless I'm already in motion. likewise, one cannot increase sorrow, (labor or pain), unless it has already happened. and the term conception already shows that she had already experienced child birth, for conception here means pregnancy, look at the definition above, and I'm using the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments. so my work can be reproduce. this verse show us that the woman Eve already had conception, (pregnancy, with little on no labor or pain), and therefore children form these conceptions. that why the LORD said that he will "INCREASE" her sorrows and conception, which as said, one cannot increase unless it has already has happen. now the next question here that needs to be look at is this... "How long was she in the garden having children? and that was without labor pain, or little to none? .... (smile). that's something to consider. because this explain where these other people came from who Cain was afraid of that may kill him because of what he did to his own brother. (see Genesis 4:14). now if Adam and Eve and only Cain and Abel was the supposed only one on the planet at the time from conventional thinking, well then who was the other people who might have kill Cain of the y found out what he had did to his brother... well?

Evidence #2. Genesis 3:20 "And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living”.

notice the language used here again. the personal name Eve itself lets us know that she had children in the garden. for the woman was given the personal name Eve for a reason. Names have meaning, and here, it means she “was” the "MOTHER" of all LIVING, (kjv). “was” is a past tense designation, meaning she “was” a mother already at the time she acquired the personal name, and and after the fall. This is why she got the name in the first place to identify who she was, “the mother of all living”. that just told us something about all of her children that are to come now in sin. all her children before she sinned “WAS” alive to God, Spiritually in fellowship with God. now, onward, (from the fall), all her children are in sin, meaning they are dead, spiritually speaking to God, but physically/naturally alive to God. This is the reason why we, of Adam line must be, have to be, BORN again, or restored to LIFE, or NEW LIFE. the Lord Jesus explains this in John chapter 3 to a man named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews likewise no one calls anyone mother unless they have living, or had living children before.

So, the name EVE by itself tells us that she HAD children already, before the fall. and on top of that she was the mother of ALL LIVING, (which eliminates any other race of people outside of her and Adam, so there is no pre-adamic race of people, no they all came from Adam and Eve). why say all living? because all the children she had before the fall into sin was alive spiritually and naturally "ALIVE" unto God in fellowship. Now a few revelations. by having children in the garden before the fall, one can now understand who those other people was that Cain was afraid of. they were his spiritually alive, but now naturally decaying kinfolk, like him, because the scriptures states, "death passed on to all men because of the one man, Adam, disobedience. This is why some in the fallen line progress many years in decaying naturally. so again, how many GENERATIONS of offspring was born before Cain and Able came alone in the fallen state, who was born OUTSIDE of the Garden? only God knows. It could have been hundreds, thousand, or even millions of years? the bible don't say, NOR WILL I. by having children in the garden answers the who are the sons of God in chapter 6. they was those contuine in fellowship with God untill death, and untill they fully intergrated with the daughters of men, (the Fallen sinful line of Adam, children who he had outside the Garden). so simply putting it in layman terms, sons os God are those who had fellowship with God, (alive), and the the term daughters of men those who did not have fellowship with God, (dead), or without the Spirit. lets but it in term where one can clearly see it.
just as today, a "Christian" born again, (alive to God), marries a NON Christian (dead to the Spirit). both are human, two arms two legs ect.... but the only difference is one is alive to God, and the other one is not. BINGO.

Please note, there are two lines from Adam, the none fallen line, the sons of God who are Spiritually alive to God, (meaning that still have the Spirit), and mistaken with the fallen angles of Genesis 6. who because of there original father Adam, who sinned brought death, phyical death upon all men, including them also. and then there is fallen line, “US”, who are, or was Spiritually dead to God, (born outside the garden), until he, GOD, came in our likeness, (slesh), which is of him, and redeemed us from sin and death. so understand, the bible was written to us the fallen line in Adam, (who had broken fellowship), because all did not sinned, after the similitude of Adam. Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come." so those sons of God did die naturally, but became corrupted after marrying into the line born (outside of the garden). this is why we ALL must be in Christ line, the Last Adam, (whom God himself has reconciled in (ONE), with eternal life, (NO DECAY or entropy). there is no more NATURAL death, nor broken “FELLOWSHIP” in Christ Jesus.

I hope we have explain, and proven out point thayt Adam and Eve had children in the Garden. if any question, please ask.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"
You may be onto something her...interesting.

However, per the lack of reference to their children in the garden, I will not teach they were there, but it is valuable if it comes up in a Bible study to give somebody possible credence.

Awesome info.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The "daughters of men" in Genesis 6:2 in the Hebrew point to the seed of the man Adam. Makes sense, because the devil was trying to taint the Seed of the woman which Jesus would be born through. If the Bible student doesn't understand this last statement, they'll never understand who the "sons of God" in Gen.6 is pointing to.

The title "sons of God" ultimately refers to the angelic state of the children of God. That is why those in Christ Jesus are also called "sons of God" (1 John 3), not because we already are in the angelic state, but because we will be when we are changed or resurrected at Christ's coming. The future state of eternity is the angelic body, what Apostle Paul called the "image of the heavenly" (1 Corinthians 15; Matthew 22:30).

Well, in the heavenly, there are also bad angels, called the "sons of God" in Job and in Gen.6. Those followed the devil when he rebelled against GOD, and we are shown that in Revelation 12:3-4.

Well men are not in an "angelic state" We are being conformed to teh image of Jesus not the image of angels. The sons of god simply were the angels in the OT all three times teh term "bene elohim" is used- it is angels.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You may be onto something her...interesting.

However, per the lack of reference to their children in the garden, I will not teach they were there, but it is valuable if it comes up in a Bible study to give somebody possible credence.

Awesome info.
in the name of the Lord Jesus thank you. as said, the people in Genesis 4:14 must be accounted for. because if Cain and Abel beside Adam and Eve was the only one's on the planet from traditional teaching, then these who might find Cain to slay him must be accounted for. and the Bible is clear that Adam was the first man, see, 1 Corinthians 15:45, and all came from him. so those in Genesis 4:14 must be accounted for as well as Cain wife.

but the bible is clear, Genesis 1:28 "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth." I believe they obeyed God, and "filled" the Earth with offspring from them, before they sinned.

the key word here is "replenish", which means, "to fill", according to the Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary of American English. and not to do it again. and I believe, according to God's word that they did just that... filled the EARTH, not just the Garden, but the whole earth with people. and the reason why I say this is because what was said in Genesis 2:23 "And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man."Genesis 2:24 "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh." well that's a strange verse here in the very beginning. for why would a man leave father and mother and cleave to his wife unless there was men who left home, (as we do today, to start a life with his wife, and start a family). now why put such a verse here after the man and the women was just made? unless they are now having children... again Genesis 1:28. man and woman was made to multiply, and they did. and Genesis 3:16 & verse 20 gives us the answer. that they did.

as said, I hopethis help you in some way.

PICJAG

Reactions: Truther

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nephilim....anubis...
That may not be the answer you were fish'n for....lol.
I was thinking murals and tunnels.
I found this short video with the man who painted the murals.
And he sounds genuinely sad that people see them as conspiracies.
And he says they mean this, but most people who see them say something else.
I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder.
But when the majority of people a re shaking their heads, and the guy painting them says, no no..
you have to ask yourself... about the "art" eminating from his heart onto the canvas.
Anywhoo.. it's a little over 3 minutes I think.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was thinking murals and tunnels.
I found this short video with the man who painted the murals.
And he sounds genuinely sad that people see them as conspiracies.
And he says they mean this, but most people who see them say something else.
I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder.
But when the majority of people a re shaking their heads, and the guy painting them says, no no..
you have to ask yourself... about the "art" eminating from his heart onto the canvas.
Anywhoo.. it's a little over 3 minutes I think.
Yes, definitely tunnels. There are DUMBS (deep underground military bases) there and Colorado Springs as well ...and definitely tunnels in the pyramids. I have been in the DUMBS as well as some of the pyramids ...the mayan pyramids. High level satanic rituals are held there. And that's why I said nephilim/anubis, as that is what I saw there. And are you aware about the huge anubis statue that was brought to the Denver Airport several years back? It was around the time they were erecting the arch of baal in different places like NYC and Paris, I think it was.

Reactions: Ziggy

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The sons of God are noble men. It would make sense that these man went after women God didn't approve of. It seems they only went after beautiful women. The daughters of men sound like ungodly women. Jesus was called the son of man because God gave him authority on earth like he did in heaven. He gave him authority over us. The daughters of men also sound like whores hence "men". It would make sense also to say women men go after which is "fair" women which means beautiful. You don't have to be a looker to be fair though..you can be ugly and have a pure heart too..it's the heart that makes one shine and beautiful... remember Leah and Rachel in the bible.

The "sons of God" in Genesis 6 are angels, not flesh men. This is confirmed in the Jude 1 Scripture...

Jude 6-7
6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, He hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
KJV

As for confusion many have with the word 'man' or 'men', the meaning of Archangel Gabriel's name is 'man of God'. It's because that image of man is also... the image God created the angels with, as shown in Genesis 1:26-27.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well men are not in an "angelic state" We are being conformed to teh image of Jesus not the image of angels. The sons of god simply were the angels in the OT all three times teh term "bene elohim" is used- it is angels.

Read your Bible. Jesus said in the resurrection they are 'as the angels of God in heaven' (Matthew 22:30). So if you have accepted the Jew's wrong traditions of a salvation in the flesh, and think the resurrection will also be to a new flesh body, then you need to study your Bible and quit listening to them.

The image we are to be conformed to through Lord Jesus is about our 'spirit' inside our flesh, not our flesh. Apostle Paul said flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, neither does corruption inherit incorruption (1 Cor.15).

Furthermore, the word 'angel' is not the idea of specie like a cherub. It simply means a 'messenger'. The actual body type the angels are in is a spiritual body, which is what Paul taught is the "image of the heavenly". That is the image of the resurrection. And it will be the type all alive on earth will be changed to at the twinkling of an eye on the day of Christ's return.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
in the name of the Lord Jesus thank you. as said, the people in Genesis 4:14 must be accounted for. because if Cain and Abel beside Adam and Eve was the only one's on the planet from traditional teaching, then these who might find Cain to slay him must be accounted for. and the Bible is clear that Adam was the first man, see, 1 Corinthians 15:45, and all came from him. so those in Genesis 4:14 must be accounted for as well as Cain wife.

but the bible is clear, Genesis 1:28 "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth." I believe they obeyed God, and "filled" the Earth with offspring from them, before they sinned.

the key word here is "replenish", which means, "to fill", according to the Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary of American English. and not to do it again. and I believe, according to God's word that they did just that... filled the EARTH, not just the Garden, but the whole earth with people. and the reason why I say this is because what was said in Genesis 2:23 "And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man."Genesis 2:24 "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh." well that's a strange verse here in the very beginning. for why would a man leave father and mother and cleave to his wife unless there was men who left home, (as we do today, to start a life with his wife, and start a family). now why put such a verse here after the man and the women was just made? unless they are now having children... again Genesis 1:28. man and woman was made to multiply, and they did. and Genesis 3:16 & verse 20 gives us the answer. that they did.

as said, I hopethis help you in some way.

PICJAG
Interesting.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting.
first thanks for your reply, and second, we all have been taught traditionally wrong, and I don''t blame any of my natural teachers, (meaning at church). but I do comend my natural teachers at school, (carnal school, public). yes, many was school teachers, but as for as I knew, attended church. and in a small community, many of the school teachers went to the same church you did or visted your church where you attended. (so PTA meeting was on Sunday, smile).

but what I'm say here is this, (that there is no lack of knowledge), that in my public school teachers knew the bible, just as much as my church teachers did, and in some areas better than some of my church teachers. so I got schooled in both subject in both places. but one thing my science teacher instilled in us was to become more than what they were, to know more that what they knew, and they pushed that. as well as neighbors. KNOW@.... KNOW because there is no excuse.

so with that background, ... later in life, I pursued a course in bible study that put me on a collision course with my church teachers. I ASKED QUESTIONS. well you can image where that lead to, (smile), when I refused to take no for an answer, as in their response to my questions, "You don't need to know that", or "God is not ready for you to understand this or that". and then they pat you on the head as if you were some kind of obedience lap dog, and hope you just believe them.

well I got mad, with any and everyone, (not in public of course), except God. yes, 101G maybe ignorant, but 101G is not stupid, to charge God incorrectly, I learned that from our brother Job.. but the one I was mad with, (because I seek truth), was not my teaches, but I found out, it was ME. yes ME, I was the problem. I was the Blame for not knowing, because I failed to read to see if what they was teaching was the truth. so I didn't discuss anything with anyone any more, except with one more person. and in frustration, when I had returned home from meeting with a well respected Pastor of another church, while sitting in my chair in my study, I got quite, so quite that i tuned out everything including the entire world. and then this small still voice which I had heard before came to me and said, "why don't you ask the ONE who really know". and before I kneeled down to pray to ask God, even before I got out of my Chair to kneel and pray, the voice said, open your bible, and I did, and when I open it, (without turning a page), it was right at one of the major question I was aking about. God did me the same way he did Daniel one time, he answered my pray before I prayed.

it was so easy when I read for the first time what the bible actually said, and not what I heard some say about the bible. for the first time in my life I was excited about the scripture, that now, I knew some truth. and it was so easy when reading with the Holy Spirit to guide you.

so I started over, from scratch, (didn't know that much anyway), so starting over was easy, which is the FIRST principle of God, Hebrews 5:12 "For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat."Hebrews 5:13 "For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe."Hebrews 5:14 "But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil."
so my teacher was God himself, and he don't play. one must give your full attention to him.

so by starting over this is how I understood who the "sons of God are", and where they came from. and many, many, more hidden thing in the scriptures. and Genesis hold so much information, (scientific, and Spiritual). in order to get it right one must know the beginning to understand the end.

so I follow God lead in teaching, (don't get me wrong, God have some men and women whom he has imparted knowledge and understanding to), so no, I'm not the only one, but the Godhead is my area that he have given me insight into.

so my bottom line is this, if God don't say something, nor I. and if he, God, says something, then I also. that's it, say what God say, and let him reveal the scriptures to you.

sorry for the long rant, but this was on my mind. hope it helps someone.

PICJAG

Reactions: Ziggy

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for your reply, and second, we all have been taught traditionally wrong, and I don''t blame any of my natural teachers, (meaning at church). but I do comend my natural teachers at school, (carnal school, public). yes, many was school teachers, but as for as I knew, attended church. and in a small community, many of the school teachers went to the same church you did or visted your church where you attended. (so PTA meeting was on Sunday, smile).

but what I'm say here is this, (that there is no lack of knowledge), that in my public school teachers knew the bible, just as much as my church teachers did, and in some areas better than some of my church teachers. so I got schooled in both subject in both places. but one thing my science teacher instilled in us was to become more than what they were, to know more that what they knew, and they pushed that. as well as neighbors. KNOW@.... KNOW because there is no excuse.

so with that background, ... later in life, I pursued a course in bible study that put me on a collision course with my church teachers. I ASKED QUESTIONS. well you can image where that lead to, (smile), when I refused to take no for an answer, as in their response to my questions, "You don't need to know that", or "God is not ready for you to understand this or that". and then they pat you on the head as if you were some kind of obedience lap dog, and hope you just believe them.

Two of the Strategic Soviet Communist points ex-FBI agent Cleon Skousen listed in his 1958 book The Naked Communist, and were entered into the U.S. Congressional Record in 1964:

27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a "religious crutch."

28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of "separation of church and state."

A public school educational system interpretation of The Bible is according to the world socialist understanding since that is who has controlled the public education system since the teaching of evolution in schools, and especially today with the U.N. influenced U.S. Department of Education.

So when you claim you learned a version of Bible interpretation from the public school system, that is actually what you are pointing to, and essentially Skousen's revealing of the Soviet Communist's strategy for interpreting The Bible in a 'social' context instead of a 'revealed' from God context.

Social Context:
For those who don't quite understand what this means, here's a simple explanation. Some groups 'use' (abuse) The Bible for socialist purposes, not as a guide like our Heavenly Father intended for His people. In the same way some political groups use popular movements to insert propaganda into the minds of people to manipulate them, likewise some try to use popular religious movements also to manipulate for their own political agendas. This is what ex-FBI agent Cleon Skousen pointed to in his book with the above strategy of Communist infiltration into western Churches. If understanding is not 'revealed' by God Himself through The Holy Spirit to the believer, then it is not true study and understanding in God's Word, but just opinion.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read your Bible. Jesus said in the resurrection they are 'as the angels of God in heaven' (Matthew 22:30). So if you have accepted the Jew's wrong traditions of a salvation in the flesh, and think the resurrection will also be to a new flesh body, then you need to study your Bible and quit listening to them.

The image we are to be conformed to through Lord Jesus is about our 'spirit' inside our flesh, not our flesh. Apostle Paul said flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, neither does corruption inherit incorruption (1 Cor.15).

Furthermore, the word 'angel' is not the idea of specie like a cherub. It simply means a 'messenger'. The actual body type the angels are in is a spiritual body, which is what Paul taught is the "image of the heavenly". That is the image of the resurrection. And it will be the type all alive on earth will be changed to at the twinkling of an eye on the day of Christ's return.

Well I did read my bible- now read yours!

Matthew 22:29-31
King James Version

29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Nothing here says that angels are or were incapable of sex, just that in heaven they dont get married and have sex.

That is why Jude said these angels left their first habitation (heaven)

YOu also forget that angles somehow have the ability to create bodies when they come to earth. we are not talking about what they are like in heaven, but what they do on earth.

Angels often take on human form. Hebrews said we should entertain strangers for we might entertain angels unaware.

And yes Angel generically is simply messenger. but context in nearly all cases show these are the heavenly messengers and the thiord order of spirit beings.

Teh bible tells us that spirit being are divided into three classes: Cherubs, seraphs and angels!

Two cherubs took on human form to guard the garden after the fall.
Two angels took on human form to be with Jesus meeting Abraham on the plains of Mamre.

So the sons of God both linguistically, context, usage and pattern can only be angels . We do not get Nephilim form the sons of Seth marrying the daughters of Cain! And if the deuterocanonical book of ENoch is only 5% correct, the nephilim were more than human beings!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Two of the Strategic Soviet Communist points ex-FBI agent Cleon Skousen listed in his 1958 book The Naked Communist, and were entered into the U.S. Congressional Record in 1964:

27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a "religious crutch."

28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of "separation of church and state."

A public school educational system interpretation of The Bible is according to the world socialist understanding since that is who has controlled the public education system since the teaching of evolution in schools, and especially today with the U.N. influenced U.S. Department of Education.

that in itself sound like communist propaganda.

29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Nothing here says that angels are or were incapable of sex, just that in heaven they dont get married and have sex.
oh yes he did, they don't reproduce.... well... and sex comes in play in reproduction.

now as for the order or rank of angels they all are spirits, scripture, Hebrews 1:7 "And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire." so angel is an angle no matter order or rank.

YOu also forget that angles somehow have the ability to create bodies when they come to earth. we are not talking about what they are like in heaven, but what they do on earth.

Somehow? ... that right there lets us know you have no clue what your are suggesting...... this is the kind of nonesense that is infiltrating our churches.

So the sons of God both linguistically, context, usage and pattern can only be angels
another communist propaganda lie..... since we're on the communist infiltratation of the church, (smile)... :eek: YIKES!

as the apostle Paul said by the Holy Ghost Acts 17:22 "Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious.". or too religious ....... (smile)... lol, lol, lol.

Remember, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, God Holy Word.

PICJAG

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

well I got mad, with any and everyone, (not in public of course), except God. yes, 101G maybe ignorant, but 101G is not stupid, to charge God incorrectly, I learned that from our brother Job.. but the one I was mad with, (because I seek truth), was not my teaches, but I found out, it was ME. yes ME, I was the problem. I was the Blame for not knowing, because I failed to read to see if what they was teaching was the truth. so I didn't discuss anything with anyone any more, except with one more person. and in frustration, when I had returned home from meeting with a well respected Pastor of another church, while sitting in my chair in my study, I got quite, so quite that i tuned out everything including the entire world. and then this small still voice which I had heard before came to me and said, "why don't you ask the ONE who really know". and before I kneeled down to pray to ask God, even before I got out of my Chair to kneel and pray, the voice said, open your bible, and I did, and when I open it, (without turning a page), it was right at one of the major question I was aking about. God did me the same way he did Daniel one time, he answered my pray before I prayed.

it was so easy when I read for the first time what the bible actually said, and not what I heard some say about the bible. for the first time in my life I was excited about the scripture, that now, I knew some truth. and it was so easy when reading with the Holy Spirit to guide you.

so I started over, from scratch, (didn't know that much anyway), so starting over was easy, which is the FIRST principle of God, Hebrews 5:12 "For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat."Hebrews 5:13 "For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe."Hebrews 5:14 "But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil."
so my teacher was God himself, and he don't play. one must give your full attention to him.

so by starting over this is how I understood who the "sons of God are", and where they came from. and many, many, more hidden thing in the scriptures. and Genesis hold so much information, (scientific, and Spiritual). in order to get it right one must know the beginning to understand the end.

so I follow God lead in teaching, (don't get me wrong, God have some men and women whom he has imparted knowledge and understanding to), so no, I'm not the only one, but the Godhead is my area that he have given me insight into.

so my bottom line is this, if God don't say something, nor I. and if he, God, says something, then I also. that's it, say what God say, and let him reveal the scriptures to you.

sorry for the long rant, but this was on my mind. hope it helps someone.

PICJAG
Good post.

I am only allowed to be objective though, but I cannot teach folks that 100% fact, children were born and raised in the garden.

They also could have been booted out before the kids were born.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I did read my bible- now read yours!

Matthew 22:29-31
King James Version

That is why Jude said these angels left their first habitation (heaven)

BECAUSE... those angels ("sons of God") "kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation" was HOW they were able to procreate with flesh woman. That is what Jude 1 is talking about in comparison with the sins of Sodom and Gomorrah, going after 'strange flesh', pointing to sexual immorality.

I never said those particular angels that came to earth and lusted after flesh woman weren't able to do that. Something obviously changed which we don't know. But we do know in Heaven that does not go on. It's apparent those angels coveted being born through the womb, so they decided to leave their first estate and habitation (Heaven), and instead co-mingle with flesh woman. This is why the result of their offspring was the hybrid giant race, and race of beings which God showed that were to be destroyed and not to be raised from the dead (Isaiah 26:14).

YOu also forget that angles somehow have the ability to create bodies when they come to earth.

Now that you are simply making up. There is nothing written about angels having to put on a flesh image in order to appear on earth. I quoted to you the Genesis 1:26-27 scripture which proves that the outward image the angels have is that of the image of 'man', since that is God's Own Image He created us with also. That is how the angels in Heaven look too, with the image of 'man'. I also showed the definition of Archangel Gabriel's name, which means 'MAN OF GOD'. You paid none of that any heed at all. Any idea that angels have to change their outward appearance to manifest on earth is a fairy tale.

Angels often take on human form. Hebrews said we should entertain strangers for we might entertain angels unaware.

Nah, their appearance on earth in our dimension does not require they take on 'our' humanity. You are confused by the Jew's old traditions of occultism. The image of 'man' originates from the Heavenly dimension, from God's Own Image, just as Genesis 1:26-27 reveals, which you didn't read.

And yes Angel generically is simply messenger. but context in nearly all cases show these are the heavenly messengers and the thiord order of spirit beings.

Teh bible tells us that spirit being are divided into three classes: Cherubs, seraphs and angels!

The word 'angel' simply means 'messenger'. As I said before, and say again, it does NOT... mean a particular Heavenly specie like the word cherub does. The is why the OT phrase "Angel of The LORD" can also apply to Lord Jesus Christ back in Old Testament times. Jesus is NOT an angel, but is God The Son, part of The Godhead. The 'Angel of The LORD' description is simply used to describe His Heavenly state back in that time before He was born through woman. At other times, the word angel is used for both Heavenly servants and evil spirits. That reveals the word angel does not mean a particular specie of Heavenly being.

And the fact that Apostle Paul told us to be hospitable to strangers, because some have entertained angels unaware, it means they have the image of man like we do. There is nothing there about their having to change form to appear on earth. You're reading Jewish mysticism into that by thinking they have take on the image of man to appear on earth. God even referred to Satan himself as a 'man'.

Two cherubs took on human form to guard the garden after the fall.
Two angels took on human form to be with Jesus meeting Abraham on the plains of Mamre.

The cherubim assigned to guard the tree of life in God's Garden of Eden per the end of Genesis 3 is about God moving His Eden into the other dimension, the Heavenly, where it is now. There is NOTHING written there about their having to take on human form. They don't need to, they already have the image of man even in the Heavenly dimension!

Likewise with the two angels that met Abraham in Gen.18. Those were the same two angels that went to get Lot and his out of Sodom and Gomorrah before it was destroyed. The sodomites that saw those two angels saw the images of two men. It's simple why, because that is the image that angels have, both here on earth AND in the heavenly dimension. And yet again, the proof is Gen.1:26-27 with God's Own Image Likeness, which is that of man.

But obviously you have succumbed to the false Jewish tradition that the word 'man' can only mean flesh. That's a LIE by Satan himself, because he doesn't want anyone to realize him when he comes to this earth to play God. I even remember old Hollywood space movies pushing that fib about aliens have to take on man's image in order to appear to earth peoples. Amazing how Satan's servants find different ways to push that lie that angels have to take on human form. That is where that idea originates from, and it is not Biblical.