Who Are The Sons OF God?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Somehow? ... that right there lets us know you have no clue what your are suggesting...... this is the kind of nonesense that is infiltrating our churches.

Yes it is-right from Scripture!

oh yes he did, they don't reproduce.... well... and sex comes in play in reproduction.

now as for the order or rank of angels they all are spirits, scripture, Hebrews 1:7 "And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire." so angel is an angle no matter order or rank.

Nowhere other than in your fertile imagination does it say anywhere that angels cannot have sex. Genesis 6 showed they at least could in the past!

Yes angels are spirits but there is order in the three ranks of spirit beings.

At the top are the cherubs. satan was the anointed cherub-closest to teh throne. Even Michael dares not rail against Him

Then come the seraphs- the six winged creatures
Then come the angels who are the messengers between heaven and earth.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
another communist propaganda lie..... since we're on the communist infiltratation of the church, (smile)... :eek: YIKES!

as the apostle Paul said by the Holy Ghost Acts 17:22 "Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious.". or too religious ....... (smile)... lol, lol, lol.

You have been 180 degrees wrong in teh other two things you and I have engaged in, so I am not surprised you are just as wrong here!

And in case you rhigh and mightiness doesn't realize, you ropening line here is bearing false witness against a brother! thinking I have succcumbed to a communist lie!

but I will await your defense to show all of us this is a communist lie- and not just you bloviating.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The cherubim assigned to guard the tree of life in God's Garden of Eden per the end of Genesis 3 is about God moving His Eden into the other dimension, the Heavenly, where it is now. There is NOTHING written there about their having to take on human form. They don't need to, they already have the image of man even in the Heavenly dimension!

Likewise with the two angels that met Abraham in Gen.18. Those were the same two angels that went to get Lot and his out of Sodom and Gomorrah before it was destroyed. The sodomites that saw those two angels saw the images of two men. It's simple why, because that is the image that angels have, both here on earth AND in the heavenly dimension. And yet again, the proof is Gen.1:26-27 with God's Own Image Likeness, which is that of man.

The bible as written simplly say they took on teh form of man, so they were recognized as men! Now I am not interested in getting into a discussion about how anatomically they were human! I don't know, but Abraham recognized jesus and the angels as men and Lot and the citizens recognized them as men. That is good enough for me! Whether they were true men or only disguised (though we are told to entertain strangers, for we may be entertaining angels unawares in Hebrews).

But there are three classes of spirit beings.

Teh cherub which have arole.

Teh seraphs which are by teh throne and travel by Ezekiels whirlwheels and have six wings. And the angels who are messengers! No where do we see cherubs or seraphs dispateched to men to announce things!

Angels do not have likeness of man- they have th eikeness of angels! Paul said that inCorinthians.

God made man in HIs Image, but teh Word does not say what image the angels were made in- that is all speculation on your part. You may be right, but you may be just as wrong!

sho

Oct 14, 2020
Naples
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Luk 3:38 Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

If Adam was the son of God, who are the sons of God? Who are the daughters of men?

Gen 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
The sons of God in Genesis 6 are angels. Read Peter.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luk 3:38 Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

If Adam was the son of God, who are the sons of God? Who are the daughters of men?

Gen 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
The Sons of God I believe are the Elect of God, which I also believe Adam was a Elect Son of God.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good post.

I am only allowed to be objective though, but I cannot teach folks that 100% fact, children were born and raised in the garden.

They also could have been booted out before the kids were born.
first thanks for the reply, second, objectively they could have been booted out of the Garden before the fall, but again there must be an accountability of the People in Genesis 4:14, they cannot be swept away under the rug so to say, nor are they going away on their own. and the bible is clear as to who came after Cain and Able, in the fallen state of sin.

as for teaching this, if you come up with an altartentive that answer for the people in Genesis 4:14 please let me know. because none andragogy, or the young pick up on this method of teaching right away.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Adam was the son of God, wouldn't his children also be grandson's of God?
that's carnal thinking, because Son here is not biological. in the spiritual sense, it have no reference to sex as in reproduction. nor do the term have anything to do with gender.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes it is-right from Scripture!
nope.... :rolleyes: YIKES!.

Nowhere other than in your fertile imagination does it say anywhere that angels cannot have sex. Genesis 6 showed they at least could in the past!

Yes angels are spirits but there is order in the three ranks of spirit beings.
nonesense, better know as vain babbling

You have been 180 degrees wrong in teh other two things you and I have engaged in, so I am not surprised you are just as wrong here!
who told you that fib, that I was wrong...... you? ..... :D .. lol, lol, lol. oh well....let the dead bury the dead.

And in case you rhigh and mightiness doesn't realize, you ropening line here is bearing false witness against a brother! thinking I have succcumbed to a communist lie!

but I will await your defense to show all of us this is a communist lie- and not just you bloviating.
well first of all I have nothing to do with any communist, or lie, :eek: YIKES!
now truth is only that I spoke, so wait, and sit and be still ans learn.... ok.

and as for bloviating, don't squeeze the charmin while you're reading..... it want look good in public.... :D lol, lol, lol.

Remember, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, God Holy Word.

PICJAG

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BECAUSE... those angels ("sons of God") "kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation" was HOW they were able to procreate with flesh woman. That is what Jude 1 is talking about in comparison with the sins of Sodom and Gomorrah, going after 'strange flesh', pointing to sexual immorality.

I never said those particular angels that came to earth and lusted after flesh woman weren't able to do that. Something obviously changed which we don't know. But we do know in Heaven that does not go on. It's apparent those angels coveted being born through the womb, so they decided to leave their first estate and habitation (Heaven), and instead co-mingle with flesh woman. This is why the result of their offspring was the hybrid giant race, and race of beings which God showed that were to be destroyed and not to be raised from the dead (Isaiah 26:14).

Now that you are simply making up. There is nothing written about angels having to put on a flesh image in order to appear on earth. I quoted to you the Genesis 1:26-27 scripture which proves that the outward image the angels have is that of the image of 'man', since that is God's Own Image He created us with also. That is how the angels in Heaven look too, with the image of 'man'. I also showed the definition of Archangel Gabriel's name, which means 'MAN OF GOD'. You paid none of that any heed at all. Any idea that angels have to change their outward appearance to manifest on earth is a fairy tale.

Nah, their appearance on earth in our dimension does not require they take on 'our' humanity. You are confused by the Jew's old traditions of occultism. The image of 'man' originates from the Heavenly dimension, from God's Own Image, just as Genesis 1:26-27 reveals, which you didn't read.

The word 'angel' simply means 'messenger'. As I said before, and say again, it does NOT... mean a particular Heavenly specie like the word cherub does. The is why the OT phrase "Angel of The LORD" can also apply to Lord Jesus Christ back in Old Testament times. Jesus is NOT an angel, but is God The Son, part of The Godhead. The 'Angel of The LORD' description is simply used to describe His Heavenly state back in that time before He was born through woman. At other times, the word angel is used for both Heavenly servants and evil spirits. That reveals the word angel does not mean a particular specie of Heavenly being.

And the fact that Apostle Paul told us to be hospitable to strangers, because some have entertained angels unaware, it means they have the image of man like we do. There is nothing there about their having to change form to appear on earth. You're reading Jewish mysticism into that by thinking they have take on the image of man to appear on earth. God even referred to Satan himself as a 'man'.

The cherubim assigned to guard the tree of life in God's Garden of Eden per the end of Genesis 3 is about God moving His Eden into the other dimension, the Heavenly, where it is now. There is NOTHING written there about their having to take on human form. They don't need to, they already have the image of man even in the Heavenly dimension!

Likewise with the two angels that met Abraham in Gen.18. Those were the same two angels that went to get Lot and his out of Sodom and Gomorrah before it was destroyed. The sodomites that saw those two angels saw the images of two men. It's simple why, because that is the image that angels have, both here on earth AND in the heavenly dimension. And yet again, the proof is Gen.1:26-27 with God's Own Image Likeness, which is that of man.

But obviously you have succumbed to the false Jewish tradition that the word 'man' can only mean flesh. That's a LIE by Satan himself, because he doesn't want anyone to realize him when he comes to this earth to play God. I even remember old Hollywood space movies pushing that fib about aliens have to take on man's image in order to appear to earth peoples. Amazing how Satan's servants find different ways to push that lie that angels have to take on human form. That is where that idea originates from, and it is not Biblical.
What does a baby angel/devil/human look like?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, second, objectively they could have been booted out of the Garden before the fall, but again there must be an accountability of the People in Genesis 4:14, they cannot be swept away under the rug so to say, nor are they going away on their own. and the bible is clear as to who came after Cain and Able, in the fallen state of sin.

as for teaching this, if you come up with an altartentive that answer for the people in Genesis 4:14 please let me know. because none andragogy, or the young pick up on this method of teaching right away.

PICJAG
It just says the 2 of them were kicked out though.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It just says the 2 of them were kicked out though.
nope read, and get the full understanding. scripture, Genesis 1:28 "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

now, how do we know that they multiply, and replenish the earth ..... BEFORE THE FALL? answer, because when they fell, the punishment came, and in the KNOWLEDGE of the punishment, truth is revealed. Genesis 3:16 "Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee." THIS IS AFTER THE FALL.

when they fell, God increased the woman sorrow/labor pains, as well as her conception/pregnancy. now think Truther, if he, God increased her Labor Pains after the fall, then she had little or no Labor Pain before the fall, BINGO. so in order to increase/multiply her labor pains, then she must have had these Labor pains before the fall in order to have them INCREASED. not start after the fall but increased after the fall.

let me make it as plain as I can. if I was riding a bicycle and fell. and in the fall I bent my fender, and got back up and starting to ride again. it's now, harder to ride, because in the fall, the fender is now rubbing up aganist my tires. and it's harder to peddle. so I have to INCREASE/multiply my effort in peddling in order to stay up and ride.

so the question is, was I peddling before the fall? yes, but now after the fall, (something happen/went wrong), now I must increase/multiply my peddling now in order to ride my bike. other words it's harder to peddle now.... AFTER the FALL, than it was before. see it now?

PICJAG

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
nope read, and get the full understanding. scripture, Genesis 1:28 "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

now, how do we know that they multiply, and replenish the earth ..... BEFORE THE FALL? answer, because when they fell, the punishment came, and in the KNOWLEDGE of the punishment, truth is revealed. Genesis 3:16 "Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee." THIS IS AFTER THE FALL.

when they fell, God increased the woman sorrow/labor pains, as well as her conception/pregnancy. now think Truther, if he, God increased her Labor Pains after the fall, then she had little or no Labor Pain before the fall, BINGO. so in order to increase/multiply her labor pains, then she must have had these Labor pains before the fall in order to have them INCREASED. not start after the fall but increased after the fall.

let me make it as plain as I can. if I was riding a bicycle and fell. and in the fall I bent my fender, and got back up and starting to ride again. it's now, harder to ride, because in the fall, the fender is now rubbing up aganist my tires. and it's harder to peddle. so I have to INCREASE/multiply my effort in peddling in order to stay up and ride.

so the question is, was I peddling before the fall? yes, but now after the fall, (something happen/went wrong), now I must increase/multiply my peddling now in order to ride my bike. other words it's harder to peddle now.... AFTER the FALL, than it was before. see it now?

PICJAG
I looked into the subject yeserday.

Chapter 4 is after they got the boot, and then they had kids....

24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

Genesis 4
King James Version

4 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I looked into the subject yeserday.

Chapter 4 is after they got the boot, and then they had kids....

24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

Genesis 4
King James Version

4 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord.
ERROR, you better read chapter 3.
Genesis 3:8 "And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden."Genesis 3:9 "And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?"Genesis 3:10 "And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself."Genesis 3:11 "And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?"Genesis 3:12 "And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat."Genesis 3:13 "And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat."Genesis 3:14 "And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:"Genesis 3:15 "And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel."Genesis 3:16 "Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee."

we suggest you start at chapter #3. first.

PICJAG

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ERROR, you better read chapter 3.
Genesis 3:8 "And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden."Genesis 3:9 "And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?"Genesis 3:10 "And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself."Genesis 3:11 "And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?"Genesis 3:12 "And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat."Genesis 3:13 "And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat."Genesis 3:14 "And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:"Genesis 3:15 "And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel."Genesis 3:16 "Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee."

we suggest you start at chapter #3. first.

PICJAG
God was speaking of their children after the fall.

Chapter 4 is after the fall....

2 And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

3 And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord.

4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the Lord had respect unto Abel and to his offering:

The sacrifices were after he fall.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God was speaking of their children after the fall.

Chapter 4 is after the fall....

2 And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

3 And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord.

4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the Lord had respect unto Abel and to his offering:

The sacrifices were after he fall.
the labor pains and pregnancy was before the fall. READ CHAPTER #3.

PICJAG

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
nope.... :rolleyes: YIKES!.

nonesense, better know as vain babbling

who told you that fib, that I was wrong...... you? ..... :D .. lol, lol, lol. oh well....let the dead bury the dead.

well first of all I have nothing to do with any communist, or lie, :eek: YIKES!
now truth is only that I spoke, so wait, and sit and be still ans learn.... ok.

and as for bloviating, don't squeeze the charmin while you're reading..... it want look good in public.... :D lol, lol, lol.

PICJAG

I will let the Lord judge between me and thee!

See you in another thread where you will be promoting another heretical thought! Have the last post if you wish.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will let the Lord judge between me and thee!

See you in another thread where you will be promoting another heretical thought! Have the last post if you wish.
He has already judge, hence the reason why you and I are here now........... (smile).

PICJAG

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the labor pains and pregnancy was before the fall. READ CHAPTER #3.

PICJAG
No, it was saying as she has kids some day..not right then in the garden...