Who Do I Confess My Sins To?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No such thing as "anti catholic", only anti Christ, you know this bit
You're a textbook example of an Anti-Catholic because you purposely misrepresent what the Catholic Church teaches and believes.
Those who are NOT anti-Catholic simply "disagree" with Catholic teaching but don't resort to dishonesty.

ONLY an anti-Catholic will do that.
so which is it God or your church???
A PERFECT example of your abject ignorance about what Christ's Church is.
Time for a Bible Lesson . . .

- Jesus is Truth itself (John 14:6).
- Jesus promised His Church that the Holy Spirit would guide her to ALL Truth (John 16:12-15).
- The Church is the Pillar and Foundation of Truth (1 Tim. 3:15).
- The Church is the Body of Christ and He is the Head (1 Cor. 12:12-31, Eph. 4:3-6, Col. 1:8).
- The Church is the FULLNESS of Christ (Eph. 1:22-23).
- Jesus identifies His very SELF with His Church (Acts 9:4-5).

So, you see? It's not Christ OR the Church.
They are INSEPARABLE.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You have been RUNNING from John 20:21-23 for three days and several posts, and all you have done is reply with stupid insults.
Not running from anything.

Mat_15:12 Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying?

when you choose the truth, Jesus over your religion you wont be so offended by the truth

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You're a textbook example of an Anti-Catholic because you purposely misrepresent what the Catholic Church teaches and believes.
Those who are NOT anti-Catholic simply "disagree" with Catholic teaching but don't resort to dishonesty.

ONLY an anti-Catholic will do that.

A PERFECT example of your abject ignorance about what Christ's Church is.
Time for a Bible Lesson . . .

- Jesus promised His Church that the Holy Spirit would guide her to ALL Truth (John 16:12-15).
- The Church is the Body of Christ and He is the Head (1 Cor. 12:12-31, Eph. 4:3-6, Col. 1:8).
- Jesus identifies His very SELF with His Church (Acts 9:4-5).

So, you see? It's not Christ OR the Church.
They are INSEPARABLE.
You will always be offended by the truth BOL because it is far from you.. And yes I agree Christ cannot be separated from His church that is way HE cannot be joined to your or the SDA or any of mens abominations.

God bless

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You will always be offended by the truth BOL because it is far from you.. And yes I agree Christ cannot be separated from His church that is way HE cannot be joined to your or the SDA or any of mens abominations.

God bless
Or YOUR online paramilitary cult, "aggressivechristianity.net"?

Is that the Church Christ founded 2000 years ago that Ignatius of Antioch referred to as "The Catholic Church" - OR was it founded by "Generals" James and Deborah Green??

new%20top%20graphic.jpg

Reactions: Mungo

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Or YOUR online paramilitary cult, "aggressivechristianity.net"?

Is that the Church Christ founded 2000 years ago that Ignatius of Antioch referred to as "The Catholic Church" - OR was it founded by "Generals" James and Deborah Green??

new%20top%20graphic.jpg

Cornered again teeth bared, will you never be not offended by the truth, is this all you have when you have nothing, says much about what you know.

But a I said before, His church is not a Harlot, and yours is the mother of them all, if you dont like it, than you have the option top leave and Join His, your choosing, but as Jesus put it

Mat 15:7 Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,
Mat 15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
Mat 15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Mat 15:12 Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying?
Mat 15:13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.
Mat 15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Catholics are pagans and catholics had their start with Simon Magaus who having seen how people were impressed with genuine miracles and healing set himself up in Rome and started incorporating all sorts of pagan symblos, rituals and beliefs. His best trick was incorporating worship if Ishtar and Tammuz by claiming these imaginary gods were actually Mary and Jesus and having people pray to the dead Mary. They also offer cakes to their sun-god Baal.
Just having idols is contrary to commandment #2 and ensures all catholics how have idols of Ishtar and Tammuz will be slaughtered when Jesus returns.
I was puzzled by the catholic crucifixes that show Jesus as a raging man desperately pulling against the nails until it dawned on me that catholics smugly believe they killed Jesus as their enemy.
Catholcis demanding little girls confess imaginary sins before being allowed to first communion is pure evil as by definition a small child is rarely eveil but just foolish or careless.

Garbage from start to finish.

I've reported this post as it breaks forum rules - but sadly nothing will happen.

Reactions: Marymog

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Catholics are pagans and catholics had their start with Simon Magaus who having seen how people were impressed with genuine miracles and healing set himself up in Rome and started incorporating all sorts of pagan symblos, rituals and beliefs. His best trick was incorporating worship if Ishtar and Tammuz by claiming these imaginary gods were actually Mary and Jesus and having people pray to the dead Mary. They also offer cakes to their sun-god Baal.
Just having idols is contrary to commandment #2 and ensures all catholics how have idols of Ishtar and Tammuz will be slaughtered when Jesus returns.
I was puzzled by the catholic crucifixes that show Jesus as a raging man desperately pulling against the nails until it dawned on me that catholics smugly believe they killed Jesus as their enemy.
Catholcis demanding little girls confess imaginary sins before being allowed to first communion is pure evil as by definition a small child is rarely eveil but just foolish or careless.
Sounds like yet another ignorant anti-Catholic who got an overdose of manure from Alexander Hislop's "The Two Babylons" via the wacky world of Jack Chick. It's a common tragedy.

Do your homework - THEN come back and try to have an intelligent conversation, if that's possible . . .

Last edited:
Reactions: Illuminator

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cornered again teeth bared, will you never be not offended by the truth, is this all you have when you have nothing, says much about what you know.

But a I said before, His church is not a Harlot, and yours is the mother of them all, if you dont like it, than you have the option top leave and Join His, your choosing, but as Jesus put it

Mat 15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
Mat 15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Mat 15:12 Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying?
Mat 15:13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.
Mat 15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
Ummmmm, if this paramilitary cult is what YOU call the "truth" - then you're even more lost than I thought.

I urge everybody here who is strong enough to resist evil to visit this website and see for yourselves what a wacky cult it is . . .

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hi mjrhealth,

Are you associated with or a member of or adhere to or do you like what they teach at aggressivechristianity.net????

Curious Mary

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi mjrhealth,
Are you associated with or a member of or adhere to or do you like what they teach at aggressivechristianity.net????
Curious Mary
Battle or Dual of mixed intentions ? mjr doesn't believe Jesus is God, so he has nothing to do with Christianity, aggressive or not..... and is what he mentions/posts about/ of some other harlotries 'less' of an abomination or not? Is there a comparison even possible, with any good reason? (were the Reformers right about rome not having any basis in Jesus, Scripturally?)

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only one , the one true savior, Jesus, is able to free someone from that mess,
or as another (apparently catholic) poster called that mess (how'd they know?) , to be set free from all the worldly "garbage from start to finish" is no small miracle. (( ALL the ANGELS IN HEAVEN REJOICE WITH GREAT REJOICING WHENEVER ANY SOUL IS SAVED ! ))

I'm anti-catholic and proud of the amount of time I spend trying to convince catholics that they are pagans doomed or destruction.
I was saddened to have to 'excatholics' join the church I attended who hated their times in catholics schools being beaten to agony by evil demonic nuns - but despite that their brainwashing had gone so deep they could not accept that Mary is dead in her grave until Judgment Day.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Rose,

From whom did you learn this? Or have you come to this conclusion via your own studies?

Mary

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm anti-catholic and proud of the amount of time I spend trying to convince catholics that they are pagans doomed or destruction.
I was saddened to have to 'excatholics' join the church I attended who hated their times in catholics schools being beaten to agony by evil demonic nuns - but despite that their brainwashing had gone so deep they could not accept that Mary is dead in her grave until Judgment Day.
Hi Rose,

Are you suggesting that all nuns are evil and demonic? Will no Catholic be saved?

Curious Mary

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Garbage from start to finish.

I've reported this post as it breaks forum rules - but sadly nothing will happen.
That's because Christianity Board has a double standard. 11 pages of Catholics defending against stupid and insulting attacks. This thread stinks and should be closed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mungo

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi mjrhealth,

Curious Mary
Oh hello Mary got your talons out too. I guess you too have nothing usefull to say. The truth hurts doesnt it.

Mat_15:12 Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying?

yes they do get offended,

God bless

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ummmmm, if this paramilitary cult is what YOU call the "truth" - then you're even more lost than I thought.

I urge everybody here who is strong enough to resist evil to visit this website and see for yourselves what a wacky cult it is . . .
Like I said I didnt know Jesus was a religion or a cult, if that is what you think of Him well i am surely not surprised.

Joh_14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

No other way especially not religion. Blind leading the blind.

Joh_9:41 Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh hello Mary got your talons out too. I guess you too have nothing usefull to say. The truth hurts doesnt it.

yes they do get offended,

God bless
I am going to take that as a YES....you belong to that cult.

Thank you for your time.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like I said I didnt know Jesus was a religion or a cult, if that is what you think of Him well i am surely not surprised.
Joh_14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
No other way especially not religion. Blind leading the blind.
Joh_9:41 Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.
Your ignorance is astounding.
Time for another Bible lesson . . .

You keep talking about Christ as if He never established a Church - and this is your folly.
- Jesus guaranteed that the Holy Spirit would guide His Church to ALL Truth (John 16:12-15).
- Jesus identifies His very SELF with His Church (Acts 9:4-5):

In Acts 9:4-5, Jesus equates his Body – the Church - with His very SELF:
He (Saul) fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to him, "Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting ME?" He said, "Who are you, sir?" The reply came, "I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting.

Notice that Jesus DOESN’T say, "Why are you persecuting the Church?” (which is EXACTLY what Paul was doing).
Jesus chose to equate the church with himself.

I've already shown you documented proof that the Catholic Church goes ALL the way back to the Apostles by quoting FIRST century Bishop Ignatius of Antioch, who was a student of the Apostle John.
Protestantism didn't rear its head until 15 centuries later - and YOUR online paramilitary cult, "aggressivechristianity.net" didn't see its origins until 1980.

YOUR attempt to separate Christ from His Body is a perversion.
As I have told you MANY timers now: It's not Christ OR the Church. they are INSEPARABLE.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am going to take that as a YES....you belong to that cult.

Thank you for your time.
Oh so quick to run away,

Seriously offended by the truth are you Mary, nothing to say now..

not your religion

Reactions: Stan B